4 games in a week?

I found this very strange and a quite a bit annoying.

I am sitting in 3rd place with QPR and in March I have to play 4 games in 1 week,I know 1 of the games was delayed because of my FA cup run but after just the 2nd game this week my players are shattered,I am pretty sure there is noway on earth that a team would be asked to play 4 games in 7 days,this really needs to be looked at,if not for my sake then for sure my poor players :p

4 in 7 isn't doable. Aren't there rules that say there has to be a clear day between games IRL? I think it was Arsenal a few years back that had something like 5 games in 11 days in all comps, and Fergie is nearly always complaining about the fixture pile-up towards the end of the season.

In lower leagues, I've known teams like Walsall end up with a Saturday - Tuesday - Saturday - Bank Holiday Monday - Wednesday - Saturday schedule before now, which would be 6 in 14.

4 in 7 isn't doable. Aren't there rules that say there has to be a clear day between games IRL? I think it was Arsenal a few years back that had something like 5 games in 11 days in all comps, and Fergie is nearly always complaining about the fixture pile-up towards the end of the season.

In lower leagues, I've known teams like Walsall end up with a Saturday - Tuesday - Saturday - Bank Holiday Monday - Wednesday - Saturday schedule before now, which would be 6 in 14.

Depends when the week starts, if the FA say the week starts on a sunday or monday! Week starts sunday you could have:-

Sunday - League/Cup

Tuesday - Europe/Cup/League

Thursday - Europe/Cup/League

Saturday - League/Cup

Would be a bit harsh mind!

There was a bug in Copa Libertadores in fm2005 or 2006 i dont remember exactly, it had 2 games on the same day, and on different countries! It was so bugged that sometimes the player's positions changed, like a defender for some reason was in place of the striker, very funny though...

I managed to get my BSP side through to the FA cup 4th round in one of my saves and towards the end of the season i had played 5 games fewer than most of the other sides in my league and was regularly playing 3-4 games every weeek for the last 2 months or so. This had a MASSIVE impact on my side which resulting in my team being defeated in the play offs as my squad had no stamina left!! After all, they are a semi professional side with players that work mon-fri in regular jobs and play 4 games per week.............c`mon ppl

There was a bug in Copa Libertadores in fm2005 or 2006 i dont remember exactly, it had 2 games on the same day, and on different countries! It was so bugged that sometimes the player's positions changed, like a defender for some reason was in place of the striker, very funny though...

it sounds it

Archived