No Internet & No House Phone

As mentioned in the title, I have no access to internet, and don't have a house phone as I am quite able to communicate with mate's through my mobile phone. Am I screwed in terms of getting my copy of Football Manager 2009 up and running? If so, I am very disappointed because obviously I won't get the chance to play the new version of my favourite game, but also disappointed that SI/Sega failed to mention this on the back of the case that activation would be needed via internet. If I had known this, I simply wouldn't have bought it and instead would have purchased Call of Duty 5 for my 360.

Any help???

Thanks.

You will get a charge but I think it's quite small. I used my mobile at first when I was having trouble activating and didn't see any big charges.

Don't chase me down if I'm wrong though!

I seem to remember Serpico saying it was charged at standard rate, but it was free from a house phone. Shouldn't be too bad though.

What i dont get is how do they activate it through the phone if you arnt connected to the internet ?

Your game generates a code based on your cd key and hardware profile. You read that to them. They then give you a code to enter back into the game. When the two hash up correctly, you can play.

Just like online, only you do it manually.

Archived