OK so my player does not want a wage?

It's a bug that will crash your game. Go out of the screen, save your game, then try it.
Did your game crash straight after that?

No I didn't press make offer. Is it really a bug that will crash game? He's is my star striker so I don't want to lose him.

What can I do to solve it?

I get that all the time, I just withdraw the offer, let a day pass and re offer and it's fine. This also happens when I'm trying to sign players too. I just withdraw the offer, re-bid the same amount the next day and it's fine. Never made my game crash...

I read somewhere if he accepts the offer he will disappear from the game, since he won't then have an official 'job'.

I think that is what causes the crash, as you are offering him a contract to not work for you, because there is no job selected, the game confuses itself and crashes,

This is my understanding of it anyways, someone will put me right I'm sure

Backup your game.

In my experience, if you offer £0 he shouldn't accept. You can then offer him a normal contract once he rejects the first.

It is a known issue and is under reivew.

You know what I find strange with the rolling save. And I hope you reply to this.

I have 10 weeks rolling save, saving every week. Once my game crashed. I thought don't panic, it's saved. I loaded Save game 1, couldn't get into the game as it obviously crashed. Fine, loaded Save Game 2, same thing couldn't get into the game, fine, loaded Save Game 3, same thing again, so loaded Save Game 4, that's when my game was.

What I don't understand how come saved game 1, 2, 3 was not probably saved? I would have thought when it saves a game, it saves it as a separate file. But it didn't do that. :confused:

Archived