Brazilian Coaches, so cheap?

So if you want to get 7star coaching for all attributes and search for possible coaches you always come up with Brazilian coaches which are requesting a salary like 500 p/w.

But European coaches with the same training attributes and stats as the Brazilians either don't want to join or asking for a high salary like 6000 p/w. Why is that? I mean an Lower League team with 15 cheap Brazilian coaches should that be right?

It was posted a while back that the star system makes no difference to coaching and is in fact a result of club infrastructure and status.

In respect to Brazilian coaches, I'm sure they're just after the passport which will allow them to travel the world visa free! :)

a 7 star training system may not make such a difference but this soloution would slash the staffs wage bill dramatically. 15 coaches on a average 500 pw instead of coachs on 6k per week seems a good idea will increase finances and therfore increase transfer budget. might give this a try when my coaches contracts are running out the greddy buggers!

a 7 star training system may not make such a difference but this soloution would slash the staffs wage bill dramatically. 15 coaches on a average 500 pw instead of coachs on 6k per week seems a good idea will increase finances and therfore increase transfer budget. might give this a try when my coaches contracts are running out the greddy buggers!

Unless the board automatically renew...

So if you want to get 7star coaching for all attributes and search for possible coaches you always come up with Brazilian coaches which are requesting a salary like 500 p/w.

But European coaches with the same training attributes and stats as the Brazilians either don't want to join or asking for a high salary like 6000 p/w. Why is that? I mean an Lower League team with 15 cheap Brazilian coaches should that be right?

lower teams aren't allowed 15 coaches...

Archived