Have you ever signed?

Basically its ask if anybody has signed a player and what they views were on them. Heres a few to get going:

Ayub Daud,

Nuri Sahin,

Sebastian Giovinco,

Morgan Schneiderlin

Gokhan Inler

Simao

Markus Rosenberg

Phillipe Mexes

Gokhan Inler is class for me. Never gets a rating of below 7. Even when the team plays like an a**, he still gets at least a 7. Has never let me down. He's also has a knack of scoring winning goals in my game.. Maybe it's just luck.

Philip Mexes, a solid CB. Was a replacement for me after Ferdinand retired due to injury. Much like Vidic, scores from set-pieces. Between him & Vidic, they scored a total 15. That's impressive considering they're both defenders & play in the EPL.

So who would be better Hargreaves of Gokhan?

In the short term, I think Hargreaves will be better. But for long term, Gokhan will be better. But either way, I still think that Gokhan is better than Hargreaves.

Offered £40m for Mexes but Roma ain't having it. I want him and De Rossi.

What season you're in? I remembered bidding around 30M+ & my bid got accepted. Sorry I can't give exact amount. PSP's gone for repair.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

they both turn into amazing players you can normally get them both for less than 200k i always sign them no matter who i am and then loan them out if im a big team and they are normally in the 1st team within 2 seasons

you can normally get Appiah on a Bosman as i did and quite a few good other youngsters in either 08/09 or 09/10 the same goes for Mussachio or you can normally get him cheap to start of with

Signed Simao and Schneiderlin in a Arsenal/Sunderland save, Simao for £35k in 2013, he retired the next day!

LOL, best joke of the day for me.

i tried signing Schneiderlin for my Arsenal save a year back, but lost him to...some other big team. too bad for me though, his stats looked good for the future.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived