Club Specific SITV's

Seafire

SITV's and Processing Bars for the EPL can now be downloaded from here:

http://files.filefront.com/Club+Specific+SITVsrar/;12630101;/fileinfo.html

Coca Cola Championship:

http://files.filefront.com/Club+Specific+SITVs+Champrar/;12641862;/fileinfo.html

As I normally play as a number of different teams, I thought I'd start making some team-specific SITV's as and when they take my fancy, so this is not so much as a WIP as a WWINT (Work When I Need Them).

I'm doing them kind of 'generic', just changing certain items so they won't take me too long to do, and they won't win any awards but they'll serve my purposes okay. Who knows, I may end up doing leagues of them just in case I fancy a change of team - or get sacked!

Here's my Liverpool one:

LiverpoolSITV.jpg

And one for Chelsea:

ChelseaSITV.jpg

I might try to do a matching Progress Bar thingy to go with them so the SITV's don't look too odd, but we'll see.

Thanks for your comment Danny.

No, they don't change automatically (if I understand you correctly) but then no SITV does. The idea behind these is to simply select which one you want to use for whatever club you may be managing at the time.

I'm just making them to give myself more choice in the game.

Thanks for your comment Danny.

No, they don't change automatically (if I understand you correctly) but then no SITV does. The idea behind these is to simply select which one you want to use for whatever club you may be managing at the time.

I'm just making them to give myself more choice in the game.

Yeah mate I know im just lazy lol, I would wan to be changing it all the time.

Good work tho

Yes it makes a lot of sense mate.

My very first attempts were a bit 'in yer face' to say the least - too garish. I like the general aspect of the way they are at the moment but I agree that they will probaly need a little more subduing before I'm truly happy with them overall.

I may try just putting the elements of the SITV together and overlaying that with a 50% opacity greyish mask and see what comes out then!

The top banner parts if you get me with the grass look very out of place.

Perhaps you should colour code it a bit more.

eg. for an Arsenal one you would have mainly red but white trimmings or what have you. Inter would be blue & black.

I think the background should be slightly less in opacity too.

i think your last effort is a great improvement on the others but i dont like the footballer image

The player image was a good idea at first but I've gone off the idea too now. Same goes for the right-hand panel.

Looking back at my first efforts - the ones I did before starting this thread - they were WAY too complicated so now I'm veering towards the more simplistic approach.

Although they began as something to play around with, I'm becoming a bit more 'serious' with them now.

i have an idea.

i use dds09 skin and it lets you change certain things like avatar, background and sitv, why not get in touch with dforlan9 over on sortitoutsi and see if he can help

I tried that skin when it was first released, I didn't notice that it allowed the user to change an SITV in-game. Or is that a recent addition?

sitvvillady7.jpg

SITVs from FM08 work just fine...I'm using the FM08 SkySports one, myself...

Yes, you're right, all graphics from FM08 work fine in FM09 - with the exception of skins of course. I'm using player pictures and logos that were done for 08. I'm not keen on the cut-out player pics though. I've done some but I never got 'into it' so to speak. I ended up mergng them with a grass beckground and use them like that!

sitvpremiermt2.jpg

hi mate do you know when these will be ready for download as these look really good.

Well, they were never really intended for download. I just showed them here to get people's opinions on them.

But as I was going to continue making them for my own game anyway, I could always put them up for download if you like them mate.

I estimate that an EPL set will be ready by about Monday all being well and I'll update the first post with a link then.

Well, they were never really intended for download. I just showed them here to get people's opinions on them.

But as I was going to continue making them for my own game anyway, I could always put them up for download if you like them mate.

I estimate that an EPL set will be ready by about Monday all being well and I'll update the first post with a link then.

these do look really good mate so if you wouldn't mind uploading them id be really grateful.

also by the way what skin are you using as i cant seem to get any working in my game.

thanks in advance

Just got another nine clubs in the EPL to do now, then include an installation guide and they'll be ready. Should be available before Monday now as I'm not going out tonight as I thought I was! Boooo!

The skin I'm currently using is called Rinnakkain.

Download link for SITV's and Processing Bars for the EPL added to first post.

thanks mate these are really good also your installation guide is really good as these are the only sitvs that ive ever gotten to work as your installation guide is very in depth. so thank you very much. :)

I'm very pleased that you like the SITV's mate. I'll be continuing to make more for the other English leagues in time. I always write my guides in that step-by-step fashion because if the user has never done it before it reduces the chances of errors occuring.

Archived