+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Problem

Default Problem

Hi, I recently had to copy and paste some folders from steam on to a memory stick, in doing so I placed the Football Manager folders on to the desktop to save space so that the things I wanted to copy could fit on the 2gb memory stick. A couple of days later I went to put the Football manager folders back in their respective locations but completely forgot where they were to go. I was certain one of the folders went in a bit called common that was found in steamapps and the other folder went into the folder that has your account name.

I was wondering if someone could give me a hand by either posting a screenshot of the files that are in "common" and in the folder with the account name, or just naming them because now when I click to play the game it says the game is currently unavailable.

Cheers.

Default Re: Problem

If somebody could tell me if there are supposed to be two or three football manager 09 folders that would give me a bit of help as I think in trying to sort it I have made it worse, I think I remember there being one folder in the common bit and another in the account name folder.

Cheers.

Amateur

i dont know too much but save any tactics or games you have then delete the game and reinstall placing your tactic and game files back in there folders

Aye I'll try that, where do I find the saved game file and tactics though?

Amateur

if its Vista its in my documents under Sports Interactive->FootballManager2009

there you should find saved games and tactics. I dont have it in front of me but think thats right.

theres 2 folders, one in user documents, he other in program files. they are totally different

Woohoo 100th post!!
    Last edited by Trevomac; 09-12-2008 at 17:35.

+ Reply to Thread