UGFC Editor v1.0

Undergroundfc.com

Wow, me and Zamery are very proud to launch Underground FC's first utility for FM 2009!

Its nothing spectacular but since this is the first thing i would need when playing FM so thats how the idea came about. Thanks to the guys over at SI Forums for helping us out and kvardis for excellent tips.

Get UGFC Editor v1.1

Installation

Install .net Framework 3.5

Install UGFC Editor

Unzip using WinZip or WinRar.

Double click on UGFC Editor.exe

Load your FM 2009 v9.1.0

Open Editor, Hit File > Load Game

Start Editing

This tool doesnt require installation.

v1.1 Monday 8 Dec 08

- Heal individual players injuries, 100% condition, fitness and morale boost

- Edit Hidden Player Skills

- Edit Player Contract Wage and Expiry Date

- Edit Player Value

- Fixed minor bugs

v1.0

- Heal All Players: Remove injuries, makes 100% for Condition, Morale Boost and Fitness up!

- You can edit Transfer Budget, Remaining Budget, Wage Budget and Balance.

Next release

Staff skill edits, Player CA and PA, Minimum Release Clause, Work Permits, 2nd Nationality

Let me know any suggestions or u found a bug with this program.

Why don't you just try to make it having as much features as possible? Even if Ruci's editor i fantastic, it would only benefit the comunity if there are more people trying to make fantastic editors. It generates interest that makes more people wanting to mess around with the code, and it could also generate som more knowledge that makes the editors even more fantastic..

Yet another editor? lol

unfortunately yes.. i dont think jpee is releasing FMModifier.. which he always sends to us when he has done one.. but so far no news..

so we over at UGFC came up with this editor with the help from drbernard and kvardis...

This tool doesnt require installation..

Basically its a small tool for certain FM gamers like me will appreciate..

- You can edit Transfer Budget, Remaining Budget, Wage Budget and Balance.

- Heal All Players: Remove injuries, makes 100% for Condition, Morale Boost and Fitness up!

Next release

staff contract edits, future transfers

let us know and we put them in..

nothing major though because FM RTE is an amazing tool already.. this is just for certain routine needs :)

Installation

Unzip using WinZip or WinRar.

Double click on UGFC Editor.exe

Try it out

:cool:

well this is fresh! will give it try asap...

I've already asked this three times on the FMRTE forum but i guess RUCI is too busy to acknowledge it or its just slipped his notice. after what he's given to the community i don't think its right on my part to constantly pester him..

I would personally love to have TWO particular options (ONE MINOR).

-> Be able to manage a NATIONAL SIDE as soon as i start a new game or anytime during my career. Something like a Manager swap would be reasonable. But what im looking for is getting the national coach jobs for certain without having to compete with the in game greats.

-> The ability to swap teams between leagues. For eg: Leeds United from the coco cola division 1 to the BPL.

i would love this option 'cause i want to have my players match their skills against the greats of Man Utd., Chelsea, Liverpool etc without having to spend 3 years getting promotion & another year to compete in the Champions League.

here a normal player swap like FMRTE for the teams would suffice.

but i prefer if it stayed within leagues.. now we wouldn't want to see Man Utd. play in the MLS now would we? :D

unless someone wanted to.

-> transfer any player to your club. not like the player swap at FMRTE. but getting any player to transfer to your club by paying a moderate fee.. I would love to have the player history state that i bought the player legit. (MINOR REQUEST)

i hope i have not been too extravagant with my requests.

KUTGW

well this is fresh! will give it try asap...

I've already asked this three times on the FMRTE forum but i guess RUCI is too busy to acknowledge it or its just slipped his notice. after what he's given to the community i don't think its right on my part to constantly pester him..

I would personally love to have TWO particular options (ONE MINOR).

-> Be able to manage a NATIONAL SIDE as soon as i start a new game or anytime during my career. Something like a Manager swap would be reasonable. But what im looking for is getting the national coach jobs for certain without having to compete with the in game greats.

-> The ability to swap teams between leagues. For eg: Leeds United from the coco cola division 1 to the BPL.

i would love this option 'cause i want to have my players match their skills against the greats of Man Utd., Chelsea, Liverpool etc without having to spend 3 years getting promotion & another year to compete in the Champions League.

here a normal player swap like FMRTE for the teams would suffice.

but i prefer if it stayed within leagues.. now we wouldn't want to see Man Utd. play in the MLS now would we? :D

unless someone wanted to.

-> transfer any player to your club. not like the player swap at FMRTE. but getting any player to transfer to your club by paying a moderate fee.. I would love to have the player history state that i bought the player legit. (MINOR REQUEST)

i hope i have not been too extravagant with my requests.

KUTGW

you can be national manager as soon as you start a new game

you can be national manager as soon as you start a new game

Uh yeah! Thank you captain obvious.. :) [no offense]

I was referring to being able to be BOTH national & club manager at the same time.. without having to gain in-game prestige/reputation & waiting from some coach to retire or get sacked..

FMRTE is better than Fmm and this editor I think..

as i said its just a tiny editor which loads quickly without installing for those who wish to edit finance and heal their players since too many people complaining man city is buying every player in fm and players get injured too quickly.

and of course FM RTE is a great utility.. because it has been around quite long and the creator has put alot of work into it ever since :)

we are just starting out but of course building it up as we go.

Uh yeah! Thank you captain obvious.. :) [no offense]

I was referring to being able to be BOTH national & club manager at the same time.. without having to gain in-game prestige/reputation & waiting from some coach to retire or get sacked..

you can still do that at any point you like:)

v1.1 Monday 8 Dec 08

- Edit Player Value

- Fixed minor bugs

Next release

Staff skill edits, Player CA and PA, Minimum Release Clause, Work Permits, 2nd Nationality

Get UGFC Editor v1.1

you can still do that at any point you like:)

I CAN? HOW? i thought once i start a game i cannot be a club manager if ive chosen a nation or vice versa... Could you please tell me how to go about doing it?

Im the manager of leeds united at the moment.. how would i get to be a national coach/manager without starting a new game or a new profile?

I CAN? HOW? i thought once i start a game i cannot be a club manager if ive chosen a nation or vice versa... Could you please tell me how to go about doing it?

Im the manager of leeds united at the moment.. how would i get to be a national coach/manager without starting a new game or a new profile?

you cant unless you add another user....frustrating !:(

v1.1 Monday 8 Dec 08

- Edit Player Value

- Fixed minor bugs

Next release

Get UGFC Editor v1.1

Will this include being able to edit our own attributes/reputation etc.?

which column did u try to edit?

and what are the values u inserted?

on a side not.. make sure:

you got fm patch 9.1.0 in your fm game

you got microsoft .net framework 3.5 installed. link above.

you got FM 09 open up and save game loaded.

go back to editor hit load game..

--------------------------------------------------------

Really? I've always been club + nation managed at the same time in previous FMs

But not when you start a game AS 1 USER :confused:??????? that is what he wants to do...I know you can add user and manage a nation or wait until a job comes up and apply

Id like the editor to include editing the purchase amount of players in transfers so if you sell a player to a club, you can then edit the amount they pay. Most times they pay well unders ! Also ability to edit chairment stats ? so it would increase the chance of a sale of the club.

Also would like to edit the clubs information screen so we can add ourselves as an Icon or Legend of the club.

Hi, good editor, couple things I'd like to point out:

- you should change the tab indexing, as it's pretty lousy right now, ie I type the team's name, then TAB, i go to Clear button instead of "Search" button, kind of

- hitting enter when you're finished typing the searchable item shoudl do the same thing as pushing button that triggers actual searching,

- the search window should be bigger, it's hard to browse through players when I find like 50 of them,

- what's that thing right next to "First or Last name" ? :p

- persons attributes should be edjusted to FM style, not the real value

- one cool feature is the game date

It's a good start but still plenty to do. KUTGW!

Hi, good editor, couple things I'd like to point out:

- persons attributes should be edjusted to FM style, not the real value

NO!! keep it in the 0-100 mode or make it chooseable if you want the 0-20 or 0-100 mode, as attribute editing is much more accurate when you use the 0-100 mode, since this is what the game calculate after.

Also include retirements editing I hate when my best tutorer retires...

just edit the age of the player to 20 years old. but the players must remain at least three seasons before you do that. after gaining the status, just edit back to actual age.

This doesn't work, cause players get unhappy at not bein in the euro squad, and I have a problem in the first 2 seasons gettin 4 players trained at the club plus 8 trained in nation, without being absolute crap

The only thing I use an editor for is to clean up player positions - I don't like having all those AMRC FC type players so I would change it to AMR ot MC or ST depending on attributes or the position I needed

So the changing of player positions would be nice for this editor - I can't get FMRTE to work and FMM could be a while coming

I get

'Could not load file or assembly 'FM2009ScoutFrameworkInterface, Version=1.0.2.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.'

Could someone please tell me what is wrong?

As far as I know I am running 9.1.0. I am using STEAM could this be the problem?

Archived