Changing the date of a game

Changing the date of a game. This is something that i used on CM 00/01, it was very usefull when you have your calendar full of games and need to prepare your team for a very important one. This feature disappeared, and i would like to have it again on the game as it is very very useful specially for low teams that don't have so much resistance.

If i'm not mistaken in CM 00/01 there was an option saying "Ask the league to change the date of the next game" or something like that. I've played it in Portuguese so i don't really know what was written in English, i'm translating it myself from PT.

Regards, Wakka

why would you want to change the games date ? is it due to international callups ? other than that they wouldn't ok it anyway. And the FA changes game dates as it is in the match anyway.

For example let's say i'm in the Champions League for the first time and i was able to get my team to the eight-finals, i have a very important game against Man Utd but my players are not in their perfet condition because i only have 3 days diference from the previous match.

It was important i could change the date of that previous match to have 6 days (for example) to prepare my team to Man Utd game.

Archived