Cup History: all set to 1800 ?!?!

torcida-sb

I've recently come across a problem in my personal database where winners history for the Croatian Cup has somehow disappeared, and every entry has become on from the year '1800'. I've tried to type in the correct year date in the pre-game editor, but the problem remains. All the numbers I type in simply get forgotten once I remove the Croatian Cup from the recent items list in the editor.

The first time I noticed this issue, I had a look at the English FA Cup history to check whether the problem was universal, but the FA cup seemingly had all the correct year entries set. The only problem is I saved up, and upon loading a new game, i noticed the '1800 issue' had also now spread to the FA Cup.

I don't know how this issue came about, but I suspect it may have been due to changing an entry of one of the past winners of the Croatian Cup.

Does anyone know of a solution to my problem?

The editor is buggy - you shouldn't touch anything that has to do with history. Setting history back manually should do the trick though - I remember someone posting about ot in this forum.

I hope that doesn;t mean deleting all the history entries and manually adding them again, one by one. The FA Cup has more than a hundred entries... :S

Thanks... I'll have a seach later.

Archived