Broxburn athletic

jayboywonder

I wouldn't class it as cheating though as you are not editing any players or anything are you tbh? Long as you keep rep, Team, staff ect. the same then its all good.

Or you could just do a little editing and do the training facilities and att per week?

Rep to about 1,200 will be alright.

You'll need players and staff but you can do that in that in the game unless you want to create the staff and players from real life.

The attendances will need editing too as its set to like 30 per game and you'll need better training and youth.

The stadium seems alright but you'll need ticket prices and season tickets. Oh and maybe you can make them Professional unless you like to leave them as Semi-pro, Up to you.

Do all of them then it'll be alright and it will be time to be on the road to the SPL. :)

Semi-Pro meens you have part time players. But IMO i'd have it as Professional.:) Have a look at the other teams in that league with the prices and attendances and just make something around there really. The ground size is good for the time being so dont worry about the stadium as of yet.

You can also go to the graphic section of this forum and request kits and badge for this team? You can also provide the maker with images of the badge and what the kits will look like by searching the clubs name in google images?

And nah i am from a place called rotherham in England:) I wouldn't mind having a go one day as this team though. Someone should make a proper thread for them and all that and upload the db that will be very cool indeed.

aye mate grew up here work in broxburn and used to play for the colts lol just go on the broxburn athletic website and take it from there. I'd love to get a good strip made for them with bar53 as the sponser haha put the attendances to like 500-1000 ticket prices at say £12 £90 for a season ticket. Craig i'd be up for making it but im not 100% sure how to upload the data base

Archived