Charlton in the Premiership

Tyler

I have almost clinched automatic promotion with Charlton Athletic in the Championship and I will obviously need to bolster the squad when I get to the Premier League. But Charlton is in financial problems and I received no transfer funds to start the season in the first place. I am hoping the chairman gives me at least a few million pounds to spend but I don't think I will get enough to make and real big signings. So I was wondering if anyone could name some players that I could get on the cheap side or even on loans to help me get through the Premier League.

I have Austria, Holland, France, Germany, USA, England, Scotland, and Ireland loaded in this game.

Frees: D.Sturridge, TRY Kerrison (on my game his contract run out)

Loan: Alexander Song, Insua, i heard you could get bojan on loan 3rd or 2nd season in

Check out some of prem reserves teams or transfer listed/loan listed players who could cut it in prem.

Otherwise, i suggest signing experienced players aged 30+ who have played in the prem before, they seem cheap enough and you can offload them when you've established yourself in the prem. F. Lungberg(sp) is cheap i think.

Most of them have already accepted transfer to other clubs. All of Hull City's squad have already agreed moves and I doubt that I can get very many players with £5 million. I look doomed already :(. It should be a good challenge though.

Well I managed to bring in some good players into my squad. Here is who I signed.

Daniel Sturridge - Manchester City on a free

Nick Montgomery - Sheffield United on a free

Adel Taarabt - Tottenham on a season long loan

Paul Stalteri - Tottenham on a free

Hameur Bouazza - Fulham for £2m

Brian Easton - Hamilton Academical for £500K

Boy Waterman - Season long loan from AZ Alkmaar with option to buy for £1m

Boy Waterman has played really well for me, since Nicky Weaver has a spine injury right now. I signed Paul Stalteri because he is Canadian :). Hameur Bouazza is also fitting in nicely on the left wing as well. Signings are working out so far :)

Archived