Injuries - yes those pesky irritating injruies - a kind of solution - read on

Injuries occur in every form of sport. It's only natural. But for owners (myself included) of FOOTBALL MANAGER 2009, this is only all too familar.

You say I have 12 injuries, maybe 5 or whatever number of injuries, try this. At the beginning of your season, when you select your country, always choose AUSTRALIA and select to start your season in JUNE 2008. Yes I know you may not want to be a Manager in Australia, but select this country and then the country you want to manage in say England. So basically you want to be Chelsea manager (why I don't know). You choose ENGLAND and AUSTRALIA and don't select ENGLAND, select AUSTRALIA to start your season in. You then should start your season in JUNE not JULY. Choose ENGLAND and you start in JULY. IT'S YOUR CHOICE.

Then you sort which players you want or don't want. Decide the players you want keep and then select training. It's all about the training where your injuries occur. Have heavy training and get alot of injuries. Like me have medium training and have not many injuries. In the pre-season mind you have intense training for about two or three friendlies. I would say about two weeks before your season starts, tweak your training to medium and you should be just fine on the injury front.

All information is from my own game that I'm playing. I now have three players injured. And I'm half way through November. I'm the Arsenal manager and at the start Tomas Rosicky and Eduardo will be injured. As many Arsenal managers already know that. If you want to keep it at two, then it's all in the training.

Choose AUSTRALIA (JUNE START) and you'll have plenty of time to get your team in shape for your new season. AS I SAY IT'S ALL ABOUT YOUR TRAINING. I do hope this helps some of you and I do apologise if alot of you already know all this.

OH AND ONE FINAL THING - YOU MUST INSTALL THE PATCH BEFORE YOU START AT ALL. IF YOU DON'T THEN HAPPY PLAYING FOOTBALL MANGER 2009 WITH PROBLEMS AND ALOT OF NIGGLES. DON'T SAY I DIDN'T WARN YOU. Happy playing. :thup::thup:

plz don't write in bug chunks of writing

makes it hard to read and i cba to read all of that in one big chunk :)

use paragraphs mate

SORRY!! I will not putting anything on here anyway for some time. I'm only new at this anyway. Thanks for advice. Lets hope they release that patch soon hey.

P.S. I've edited it so I hope it's better to read. :):)

Archived