The Next Buffon?

fab4gunners

fabiolaroccascoutreportee8.th.jpg

fabiolaroccastatsla3.th.jpg

fabiolaroccastatsag5.th.jpg

My scout highly recommended me this fantastic goalkeeper(regen) Fabio La Rocca. IMO, i think he could be the next buffon. :thup:

I had an offer accepted by Siena but he doesn't want to join me (Blackburn) bcos he felt it was difficult to leave Siena. Hmm.. I think I should bid him for him again when he turns 17. :D

Wad do you guys think about him? Does he have the potential to be the next Buffon or even better than him? I don't use Genie Scout or FM scout.... so i dunno his PA....

hmm okay.. thanks everyone..... i think i should sign him first before his value inflates.......

I think his mental stats would naturally increase once he gets more playing time right?... what's more that he is still 16... still have many more years to improve his mental stats.......

really hope I could have a Buffon in my squad :D

hmm okay.. thanks everyone..... i think i should sign him first before his value inflates.......

I think his mental stats would naturally increase once he gets more playing time right?... what's more that he is still 16... still have many more years to improve his mental stats.......

really hope I could have a Buffon in my squad :D

He's 16, his mental stats should improve naturally. If you get him, ensure you have a good mentor on the team for him. A keeper with high mental att, because that will help improve his mental stats as well.

Archived