Tug's Training 2009

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Tug_NCFC...

I'm managing Norwich City, Season 1 but i'm not doing well at all...

Im sitting in 20th place after 16 game's

I use your training schedule, I'm not saying that it's your schedule that's making me lose it's probs my tacics or something, But iv'e noticed my player stats aren't improving they are getting worse. Is this because im losing games? or should they improve despite Winning/Losing?

Any help Thankss :)

I have a query about some positions...

I play a 4-4-2 (Matt's TTF tactic)... For the 2 MC's - MCd and MCa I use:

MCd - Veloso/Diarra

MCa - Marchisio, Aquilani, Moutinho

The MCd acts like a DMC while the MCa is more attacking and gets into the opposition box often to head/shoot for goal...

So for the training do you think they should all be under the schedule Midfielders? (General Midfielders... focuses on both Defense and Attack)

Or it would be better for MCd players to be under Defensive Midfielders Schedule and MCa players to be under Attacking Midifielders Schedule?

Thanks

Injuries are more common on 09 than any previous game so please dont blame this excellent training schedule, im sure not all of your players get injured in training.Also everyone goes through a part in their season when they get lots of injuries, its part of the game

Well, perhaps, but it's one hell of a coincidence that my injury rate skyrocketed when I switched to Tug's 09, but went back to a believeable amount when I went back to his 08 one.

I honestly couldn't tell you mate, I've got players improving rapidly left, right and centre. Alberto Paloschi's strength and finishing amongst other attributes have gone up by 3 and I'm only into November!

I've always said throughout my 06, 07 and 08 training that if it doesn't work then don't use it! I don't want to ruin your save games, honest! There's other training schedules coming through all the time and it's not hard to make your own ones up if you apply yourself. It's like the tactics on here, if you prefer to download others then you're never going to get a perfect one for your team first time. I know that a lot of people see improvements with the schedules and i have full sympathy for those that don't... but there's no point battling on with it if you know it's not working. If you started losing games non-stop you'd change your team or tactics at least ;)

Some new screenshots for you all, this is with 4/5* coaches and Spurs' default training facilities...

hey tug you don't think this could be a mac/pc issue do you? i can't possible see how it'd make a difference but my players seriously don't improve and when i opened up the editor and saw what their rating should be 4 years on i was really surprised to see that they haven't improved at all? really strange.

my players stats are improving a lot but compared to the general scheme i am getting an injury a game sometimes more. I have a player out for two months all the time.

What has that got to do with training, if they're being injured in-game? :confused:

Really stupid question... I've downloaded the training file and saved it to my folder named 'schedules.' What do I need to do now ?

Sorry I'm a noob and thanks in advance !

If you can find "Edit schedules" in your Training screen, if you click that it'll give you an option to import the training schedules you've downloaded

I have 1 problem. I bought some talented youngster into my squad aged around 17,18. However i placed them in my reserve rather than U18 team. This means that they cant take the youth training? Senior training is too tough for them.

I placed them in the reserve instead of the U18 because i think it is a better competition for them. Did i do wrong?