why ant i ever stay in a game

jayboywonder

why since i have started a game have i just not been able to get a long term game going

ive been man city,millwall,hibernian in all different games and just havent settled so start again each time

is there a blackburn thread here for fm09

please help me as i havent been able to find it yet

who should i go???

are you looking for Premiership or championship?

English teams I've tried are Aston Villa and Southampton, and they were both quite good actually.

I just couldn't get to grips with the tactics, and my enthusiasm towards them kind of fell away.

I really do recommend Southampton though, really good youth and very low expectations.

I couldn't recommend Tottenham though mate being an Arsenal fan, sorry lol. But I don't think it would be overly easy, like Man City or anything.

Edit: Also, I think if a team has a very active thread then you can't really go wrong, and it's good because you always have help when you need it. So when your choosing your team have a look at the thread. Like Purefun's Lyon thread or Hulk's Arsenal one are really active and it just helps you settle into a game, I think. So chosing a team based on the threads isn't actually a bad idea.

tottenham or leeds are the best places to start if you dont know where...

both are relatively low expectation clubs and are easy to get success with.....

and both can be a long term career...

i myself am with tottenham right now.... not doing too well but am enjoying the tactical side of things

Archived