Questions about Stadium expansions....

I'm playing as Portsmouth at the moment and I'm being told that I can't expand the stadium due to there not being enough room. Does that mean I'm stuck at this stadium for the rest of the game with no possibility of expansion? Or can I still make a brand new stadium?

Kinda brings me to a more general question.

Can all clubs potentially get a 200,000 seater stadium if you play the game long enough? Or do some clubs get a capped maximum?

Either way, what is it that determines how big your stadium can go? When you can't expand and need to build a new stadium?

I doubt your reputation can possibly get big enough for the board to build you a 200000 seater, even if you win the quadruple every year for a decade.

You can however have a new stadium built for you if there isn't enough room. If you can pack out your stadium week in week out, and get a large amount of money in the bank, the board will build you a bigger stadium, with more space.

Cheers.

Is there a limit as to how many people will go to your games? Does it depends on some figures in the database? I think I remember each city having an object in the database lifting population etc. does this affect how well the stadium if filled?

The problem, as real life, is that the council wont give permission to improve the ground. I'm told an option for the board to build a new ground can still happen

Its the current problem for Pompey. however note what happened to Southampton. They have a nice new ground but due to their league position and debt etc the attendance is dropping

Its always been a problem for pompey. Try a long term plan to reduce the salary budget and invest in good young talent. You mau also get a buy out of the club with new investment. I've had 2 failed takeovers so far, one would have given me 80 million. Another chap said his buyout went through and got 20 million to spend

There is hope so keep going :)

Archived