Nice little touch

This happens with pretty much every player i have offered for :thdn:

I find it annoying because i spend HOURS scouting around the DB lookingfor the best talent, I find good players in obscure countries who are completely unknown and have ZERO interest from other teams.

Then I offer and some arsewipe in my club goes and blabs to the press and 20 teams come in for the player :thdn::thdn::thdn:

This happens with pretty much every player i have offered for :thdn:

I find it annoying because i spend HOURS scouting around the DB lookingfor the best talent, I find good players in obscure countries who are completely unknown and have ZERO interest from other teams.

Then I offer and some arsewipe in my club goes and blabs to the press and 20 teams come in for the player :thdn::thdn::thdn:

Same, it seems to happen on most of my offers, anyone know a way to prevent it?

nothing posted :(

Errr yes there is

try again..? Maybe? (reposting SS)

:confused:

Offer him a better contact, up the wage maybe include a extra bonus for signing the contract.

:confused: I dont get it, is this a potential fix for the press finding out or..............?

No thats after the press finds out and all the teams come in for that player. If you up the offered wages etc then hopefully he will sign with you.

Oh I see :thup::D

Whilst that may work it doesnt prevent the problem,it seems all the "good finds" instantly trigger this story as I have signed somne poor players it didnt happen with. The issue is that if i spend hours upon hours scouting I dont weant to have to get into a bidding war to secure his services. If other clubs are interested it should SHOW ALWAYS not suddenly become the case if you swoop for them.

Imo.

What happened to the make transfer public option? Surely we could have a "keep offer shrouded in secrecy" option :D

Its still a HUGE issue if you are playing Lower leagues as well because NO amountof money will make a young player choose my team over Man Utd. Even if i could do it by offering ridiculous contracts why should I pay 4 times the odds because the game is flawed?

Archived