Sold Bent and he instantly is a supertsar at Arsenal

I am having issues just like almost everyone else is when it comes to getting strikers to score, but this example is ridiculous. I had Bent and was just terrible for me all year so I sold him to Arsenal and he is just been on fire since he joined them. I have never seen any player have as great a start with a club as this.

Screenshots are HERE

With Tottenham: 0 goals in 21 apps and a 6.12 rating. Horrible.

With Arsenal: 14 goals in 7 apps and a rating of 8.04. Insane!

Sorry but i don't understand your point.

There have been a lot of strikers who were rubbish at a club, who then moved on and became prolific. It happens the other way also. You are just angry it has happened to you.

Get over it and move on. It is all part of being a Football Manager!

Obviously Arsenal are doing something you weren't, whether that's to do with motivating him (team talks, media interaction...), tactical settings or just better supply from the players around him. It sounds like you could get more out of your strikers by adjusting a bit.

I am having issues just like almost everyone else is when it comes to getting strikers to score, but this example is ridiculous. I had Bent and was just terrible for me all year so I sold him to Arsenal and he is just been on fire since he joined them. I have never seen any player have as great a start with a club as this.

Screenshots are HERE

With Tottenham: 0 goals in 21 apps and a 6.12 rating. Horrible.

With Arsenal: 14 goals in 7 apps and a rating of 8.04. Insane!

dont take this the wrong way but it could be that youve set him up wrong or asking him to do the wrong things or you simple dont have a very good support system for him like the midfield making chances for him im luton and sam parkin is banging them in left right and center lol but i used these tatics to set my team up

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=61144

Oh believe me I have spent a lot of time going through the TT&F and I actually am using tactics right now that were developed from a 4-4-2 bands of two setup from that thread and the documents in their downloads. Other strikers of less quality when playing the same position with the same tactics are performing slightly better than he did. I think this underlines and is a an example of the many people that are having problems getting their strike force producing regularly.

I got 10.25 million for him so I wasn't sad to see him go at all. It is just rough sometimes to look back at your players and find that they are having great form with someone else but I guess that's how it goes sometimes....

Lol...ahh well

If anyone, who have you bought with the received fee?

I bought Derbyshire but I have a lot of money still and I decided to wait until the July window to target a big name striker as there really wasn't anyone great that I could get in the first January window.

Here is my transfer dealings early on in my game:

http://fmsquad.blogspot.com/2008/11/january-09-transfer-update.html

Archived