Turnstyle 09?

Barkermush

• SI Staff
I loved that skin for Fm08 all the icons, layout.

Is there one that is being made for Fm09? Or will the one for Fm08 work with it?

Well, I doubt I'll be making one...what with other commitments. I'm sure somebody will convert it, someone usually does every year.

I will make a new Turnstyle at some point in the future, when the time is right :)

• 3 weeks later...

Ricey Hi!!!

my name is eli and i am bagging u to make turnstyle 09 or at least convert 08 to 09.

the thing is that i can't play with another skin at all...i really can't belive me i tried.

i know that your probably busy but until a new turnstyle isn't made i'm not playing FM at all.

so please cosider my request,

Eli

Ricey Hi!!!

my name is eli and i am bagging u to make turnstyle 09 or at least convert 08 to 09.

the thing is that i can't play with another skin at all...i really can't belive me i tried.

i know that your probably busy but until a new turnstyle isn't made i'm not playing FM at all.

Eli

He didn't do the '08 remake, either. And you'll only play FM with one, particular skin? How very odd.

• SI Staff
Ricey Hi!!!

Eli

This post is going on my CV, love it.

Like I said before, hopefully somebody will convert it to 09 soon but it won't be me I'm afriad.

Archived