Benzema

No cos i'm Lyon :p. I have him playing as a complete forward as an FCd supporting the other striker and he scores well. I don't know if you read the TT&F guide by wwfan but using the complete forward settings from that work pretty well :)

Playing him like that may result in him becoming the perfect replacement for Henry :)

I just started my first season and i chose arsenal and in mid august lyon offered benzema too me for 6.5million i snapped there hand off and accepted it but he hasnt scored yet and he has played five games but im going to patient with him. Has this happened to anyone else?

Been trying to get him as Real Madrid manager. For 2 yrs they rejected every bid. Finally got him for 51 million...

No cos i'm Lyon :p. I have him playing as a complete forward as an FCd supporting the other striker and he scores well. I don't know if you read the TT&F guide by wwfan but using the complete forward settings from that work pretty well :)

Playing him like that may result in him becoming the perfect replacement for Henry :)

Can you send me a link to the guide please :D

• 1 month later...

Archived