The Dealing Challenge

x4k66c.gif

Welcome all to the dealing challenge,

In this challenge, you will have to be good at the following; Persuading other people, good at doing deals and wise with your money.

Rules:

1) Take over one of the following clubs

2) You will be given a £60M transfer budget to buy, loan, trade players with/from other managers. You can also release players. You can do deals with managers by Pm'ing them or asking them in this thread, but I must be notified.

3) You have till midnight that night to outbid somebody, e.g. If I bid for Benzema £15M and then at 23:59 that night LSD bids £16M, and midnight passes, he will have Benzema as he outbid me.

4) If you wanted to buy a player who was not at another managers team, e.g. Benzema, you can ask me in this thread or PM if you can buy them and we can agree a price.

5) You have 2 weeks to do deals, starting from when all the teams have a human manager.

6) I will then do the changes.txt (putting all clubs in Premiership with same rep) and send it to you through PM, for obvious reasons.

7) You will then play the game (Loading only English Leagues) , not buying any players and then when you finish the 1st season, notify me and when everybody has finished the 1st season, I will open the 2nd round of dealing and you will once again do deals.

8) I will then do the new changes.txt and then you can start over again. (Don't worry about Promoted/Relegated clubs as we will have a vote to see who got Promoted/Relegated in your game and then the winners of the vote for Promotion/Relegation will obviously go up and down.)

9) This will continue and if you ever want to leave a club you can and somebody else may apply for it.

Teams:

Updated Squads on Page 6 ;)

*Remember you can only have a squad of 36 players. *Credit Dec7 for header.

• Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have left out free agents, but please note if you want a youngster or player added, I will add them as I have added Hope Akpan for Everton and have added 3 players for LSD's Leeds side, giving them a fair CA and PA. Please tell me their position and I will add them :)

Archived