Players changing their preferred foot

Loaded up my Newcastle save last night and noticed taht Oba Martins stats had dropped by 1 or 2 points for various attributes. I thought this might have to do something with his training schedule, but i also noticed that his preferred foot is now left, yet throughout the game it had been either.

Any ideas why this has happened?

i play him in a central position in a 4411 formation, so really, this should make him use both feet equally. His right foot has only went down to "fairly strong" but with his massive stat drops, it seems like his CA has plunged for some reason.

it happened to me also, one of my player's stats went down for 1 after a week in pre-season. but i did increase his weak foot ability so i can acept it.

don't have a clue what happened in your case. if his WFA went down, then i would expect some stats to go up, not the other way around!? i'm very courious about this..

it happened to me also, one of my player's stats went down for 1 after a week in pre-season. but i did increase his weak foot ability so i can acept it.

don't have a clue what happened in your case. if his WFA went down, then i would expect some stats to go up, not the other way around!? i'm very courious about this..

Not if his CA went down considerably, which is what I imagine happened here.

Archived