Interested - Manger.

well, chances are you'd have to have clubs without managers, not managers without clubs for a club to be interested in a manager.

Well yeah but if he is high profile? Rijkaard been unemployed since i started my game and now i'm in Feb 2010. He still has no job and nobody interested. Surely someone would want him?

I fear though that he'll remain on the dole for years. In FM2008 Jose Mourinho stayed unemployed throughout my entire game and i played till 2028! FM has issues with managers not getting jobs in every single version. I report this every year but nexer ever fixed.

True enough, I'm going to wait until the next time I see a manager get sacked and I get the news item listing 3 or 4 managers who are likely to take over and then check their interested slots and see if it lists any clubs.

Yeah t'was what i was thinking too. That should then show if it does work.

I was with Liverpool and had just signed a 4 year deal at 90k/w with them so Inter we're willing to pay some componsation.

EDIT: Also worth noting. I received an email about Sami Hyypia being looked at by Ipswich to be there manager. It was also in the rumours section and when looking at his profile I noticed it then too.

Ive had Arsenal, MU and Chelsea all offer me a contract and appear in that box just prior too the offer - They all had just lost their previous managers...

Also noted is the above comment about them not finding jobs...

Jose Murinho (sp?) Sir Alex Ferguson and Arsen Wegner all currently been without jobs for two seasons... Maybe SAF I can understand... But the other two?

Ive had Arsenal, MU and Chelsea all offer me a contract and appear in that box just prior too the offer - They all had just lost their previous managers...

Also noted is the above comment about them not finding jobs...

Jose Murinho (sp?) Sir Alex Ferguson and Arsen Wegner all currently been without jobs for two seasons... Maybe SAF I can understand... But the other two?

Yeah like i was saying every version seems to suffer from managers just staying unemployed for years and years.....

Well yeah but if he is high profile? Rijkaard been unemployed since i started my game and now i'm in Feb 2010. He still has no job and nobody interested. Surely someone would want him?

I fear though that he'll remain on the dole for years. In FM2008 Jose Mourinho stayed unemployed throughout my entire game and i played till 2028! FM has issues with managers not getting jobs in every single version. I report this every year but nexer ever fixed.

Would that not make it hard for players who are unemployed! A club would surely go for an unemployed Jose Mourinho than a Players manager! Well i'd imagine so anyway :\

Archived