My Footbal Manager soo slow!

I onli put 1 league on and use small database. But the game runs soooo slow!

My RAM is

Computer:

AMD Sempron Processor

2600 +

1.60 Ghz, 704 Mb of RAM

Anything else i can do? How much more RAM too speed my system up?

Unfortunately your system is at the low end of the scale. Cheapest change giving you the best performance is to increase your RAM. Not sure what your motherboard is but find out the name and then lookup what is the max ram and what type of ram it takes.

If you can get 2mb ram then you will notice a big difference

I onli put 1 league on and use small database. But the game runs soooo slow!

My RAM is

Computer:

AMD Sempron Processor

2600 +

1.60 Ghz, 704 Mb of RAM

Anything else i can do? How much more RAM too speed my system up?

i have bought 1 gb for 30 pound but its still not been delivered it says in my hotmail my order is being checked for security reasons and will be delayed

whwre did you buy it, from abroad? Sounds like a customs check. Most places in UK would have delivered within 2 days

At east the ram is on the way. Normally though you should add memory in pairs...

everything Carl like the other leagues all the scores come through but it takes over 10 mins for all the scores to come through even though i have it on "fastest can't interupt"

Thn i have to have it on commentary only when i have a match and that always freezes and starts again 2 minutes later

nothing comes on my computer , im on vista

in system it says

processor - intel pentium 4 cpu 3.4 ghz

memory - 1021 mb

not sure how to check what graphics card i got on vista

Try going to Start>Run then type dxdiag.

Or Start>All Programs>Accessories>Run

matthias how much RAM do you have?

Right click my Computer

I've got this problem too, i think the answer is to add more RAM, i'm adding a gb after Christmas. It runs quicker on XP rather then Vista i've noticed too.

thats because vista uses up more memory

If only they'd release a patch fix to mend this problem. Cmon SI we're not asking for the Moon!

A patch to give the guy more RAM?

Give it a rest.

To people with low end machines, I would suggest trying to play it on Ubuntu or Xubuntu. These will use much less memory than Windows Vista or even XP.

I've got a Pentium 2.8 ghz dual core with 2gb ram and a geforce 7900 GTX card and the whole game is pretty slow to be honest.

I'm running 4 leagues (which I've had no trouble running in the past) and everything from the setting up of matches to the actuall navigating of the interface is very jerky and unresponsive. I've given up with the 3d engine and am using text only and the game still tends to hang at numerous points during the match. Quite frankly it's very poor and almost unplayable.

I'm also finding the game to be very slow. Aside from the graphics card (which I can live without as 2D is fine), my laptop spec is at least equal to the recommended spec given by SI Games.

Vista is a total memory hog (as mentioned earlier) and I'm trying to free up some memory usage, but 09 is much, much slower than 08.

It's very frustrating and I get to the stage usually whereby it is taking me so long to click through the game that I just give up.

Archived