Come backs

Just lost a league cup game I was winning comfortably 2-0 about 60 mins in. It seems extremely hard to win games on FM now, whether its unlikely comebacks, or a high number of red cards, the opposition always finds a way to stay in the game.

It seems impossible to dominate teams as well, every game I've had has been extremely close, with very few shots on goal for either team usually.

I think it all boils down to team talk.

I hate when I am 2-0 up at half time, because you can't encourage. The best option is normally don't get careless! Or don't let your performance drop. But neither of them have any effect, and the other manager has obviously done angry.

End up getting beat 3-2! A 90+2 minute winner or something. :thdn:

Was 3-0 ahead of Sunderland as Liverpool and they got to 3-2. Luckily it finished like that.

Was 2-0 up away at Blackburn and they equalised to take a point.

Was 2-0 down at home to Arsenal to grab a last minute winner.

Those are basically the only comebacks I saw in my 7-8 months at Liverpool, not too much in my opinion

Avoid late comebacks = defend deep, all men behind ball, tell team to defend, creativity is low, time waste, counter attack, arrrows on full backs pointing backwards, stifle creativity opposition player

They will go 4-2-4 to get an equaliser - think like a real manager :)

Archived