Access array out of bounds

Anyone else getting this error on FM09?

I can play the game for a short while but the game eventually blows away. Strange thing is my task manager says fm09 is still running!

Can anyone shed some light on the cause?

Is there any way to get into the game again, it`s still running in the processes, but not appearing on the taskbar. I got mad...I just beated Arsenal 4-1 away, and now playing the last match match of season for a CL spot....I played like 7 games since last save and I really don`t want to replay them....Please help me or just tell me if it`s not possible. Thanks.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi All,

I have a problem with football manager 2010, I have a warning message saying that the array is out of bounds. This is the first time I have received this warning before. I have the latest patch installed, I have uninstalled and reinstalled football manager without success, I have also deleted the football manager folder from the App Data and that did not solve it. I have also done a virus check and that did not solve the problem. I get this problem when I am about to play the latest match, can anyone help, if not then I will never play football manager again, I have spent about three days playing time on football manager counter and I am on my second season, I hope I can continue playing football manager but I am so frustrated. :mad:

thanks

Hi All,

I have a problem with football manager 2010, I have a warning message saying that the array is out of bounds. This is the first time I have received this warning before. I have the latest patch installed, I have uninstalled and reinstalled football manager without success, I have also deleted the football manager folder from the App Data and that did not solve it. I have also done a virus check and that did not solve the problem. I get this problem when I am about to play the latest match, can anyone help, if not then I will never play football manager again, I have spent about three days playing time on football manager counter and I am on my second season, I hope I can continue playing football manager but I am so frustrated. :mad:

thanks

I assume it causes the game to crash? I got a few array access out of bounds errors but just clicked ok on them and could continue the game as normal. Have you tried holidaying past the match?

What does access array out of bounds mean?

Easy explanation: the computer is trying to look up a list of objets, and just asked for a higher number than the maximum in the list. Same as if IRL, you asked for menu #12 at a restaurant with 8 menus ;)

Also if you have installed any kit packs, club badges etc. that are out of date they can cause this message. Also an commentary your downloaded that would have been for older patches. These all cause the same message.

Archived