+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tactical analysis

Amateur

Default Tactical analysis

FMH08 allowed scoring for fun so the best tactic was obviously a defensive one. FMH09 however is the opposite so its harder to score.

'The Tactic' for 09 clearly has to be an attacking one, producing more goals.

I've also found wingers are contributing few goals or assists, so its pushing me towards playing through the middle. Has anyone else found this?

Amateur

Default Re: Tactical analysis

Yes and now. I have found some wingers do chip in with the goals, but others don't. It's a tricky one

Amateur

I have found using my 3-5-2 that wingers are not contributing as much as before, trialing a few things though and might be getting somewhere, I think you are right though, an attacking tactic will surely be discovered that will rid us of these low scoring games.

Part-timer

yea mid-fielders in general score more for me

Amateur

Just scored 121 goals in 1st BSP season with york using my orginal 433 tactic. The key is playing two DM,s and one AMC in between them. Use my orginal top post and NOT my second one. the tweek doesnt work over a long period of time.

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=65629

Amateur

I'm using 4-3-1-2 tactic now, won the Eurocup with it, scoring sometimes 4 goals a match, conseding not much. But I will look how it develops in the coming seasons, and then I will release it here for you to try. It's an heavy attacking tactic though.

+ Reply to Thread