Macbook Air

• 2 weeks later...
Will I EVER be able to play Football Manager 2009 on my Macbook Air? I'm gutted that SI dont have a solution for this... any ideas anyone?

Thanks

Jake

I have a macbook air, and I use the driver from my home computer, and it is always asking for the CD which I only want to play out of home and I don't have the external drive... what can I do?

thanks

The only way at the moment would be to buy an External DVD drive... very annoying for macbook air users

To be fair, I could buy a Windows or Linux PC with no optical drive in it and I wouldn't have the FM team fawning over me to find a way to play it. Granted, they'd just tell me to use Steam, but again, it's not SI's fault Macs aren't popular for games.

it's not SI's fault Macs aren't popular for games.

To be honest they aren't popular with anyone other than iCabals and Mac Fanboys anyway, they are a dysfunctional style statement with no user replaceable Battery, no Optical Drive, No Ethernet, only 1 USB Port, no Microphone socket, limited HDD Storage at only 80GB, no FireWire port, only 2GB RAM which you can't upgrade, and you can buy any number of more powerful feature rich notebooks for less money in competitor models, as well as in the Mac range.

To be honest they aren't popular with anyone other than iCabals and Mac Fanboys anyway, they are a dysfunctional style statement with no user replaceable Battery, no Optical Drive, No Ethernet, only 1 USB Port, no Microphone socket, limited HDD Storage at only 80GB, no FireWire port, only 2GB RAM which you can't upgrade, and you can buy any number of more powerful feature rich notebooks for less money in competitor models, as well as in the Mac range.

Yes but Steve Jobs said they're cool.

Archived