Injuries bug?

Hi Guys

i BOUGHT this game (no download), and paid 50Euros for it.

I applied the official Patch and what i've noticed is that every day i get more and more injured players.

I thought this bug was solved?

SI, what is the solution for this?

thanks

PLEASE HELP because this ruins the game big time.

2nhkr39.jpg

Can't say as i've had this problem but as has been mentioned in many threads akin to this, it is possible, and rightly so, to have an injury crisis at a club. Look at Arsenal or Newcastle at the moment. Play for a season or so, if it is a constant issue, then you have cause for concern.

Erm...what?

Well all I'm saying (and I may well be wrong) but in your privileged position you aint going to say anything against SI which would be out of line. For instance, quite a few people (me included) are still having some problems with injuries, whereas you aint. Now all I'm saying is are you really not encountering any injury problems? Or are you just saying you aint because you don't want to upset SI? Genuine question Neji, so apologies in advance if you're actually being 100% god honest.

Cullen, I assure you, I'm being honest. I would stay out of it if I wasn't. I also assure you that I do have bad things to say about SI and FM. Just because I'm a mod, doesn't mean I accept everything they do without question.

I'm two seasons into my career game and have had hardly any injuries and I've also seen other people posting on here that haven't had issues.

Well all I'm saying (and I may well be wrong) but in your privileged position you aint going to say anything against SI which would be out of line. For instance, quite a few people (me included) are still having some problems with injuries, whereas you aint. Now all I'm saying is are you really not encountering any injury problems? Or are you just saying you aint because you don't want to upset SI? Genuine question Neji, so apologies in advance if you're actually being 100% god honest.

Neji's only been a moderator for five minutes. Prior to that, I've seen him criticise the game and praise it. I doubt he would change that just because he's a mod. They won't relieve him from his duties just for having an opinion. If he says injuries seem fine to him, I believe him. What's more, they seem fine to me too. Maybe just maybe, they need tweaking down a tiny bit. But not much.

Cullen, I assure you, I'm being honest. I would stay out of it if I wasn't. I also assure you that I do have bad things to say about SI and FM. Just because I'm a mod, doesn't mean I accept everything they do without question.

I'm two seasons into my career game and have had hardly any injuries and I've also seen other people posting on here that haven't had issues.

i had a injury blitz in my first season 6 players out but i played through it and it was fine second season and ive got 1 injury and thats just for a month it happens just live with it i find the bigger the squad you get more injuries

I have at least 1 or 2 injuries per game. Most of the time one big one (red cross) and one smaller one (green cross).

But aren't there other things that could be the problem? Like training?

Its my first FM so I'm not really experienced...

common SI GAMES.

Do u want a boycot of the game next year?

PLEASE SOLVE MY PROBLEM OR REFUND MY MONEY!!!

Bit over the top isn't it?

I'd just like to add my name to the list of people who've not had a problem with injuries. As I said in another thread, it's perfectly reasonable to have a lot of players out injured at one time. It happens in real life all the time (Newcastle last season anyone?)

Considering the number of people playing this game I'd expect a lot more complaints about injuries if there was a genuine issue.

Neji & Cullen89 -

Sorry for butting in. I just felt like I had to respond to what was said. Hope neither of you take it the wrong way. :)

Certainly not. I thought it was a good post. And if they do a minor tweak to injuries in next patch I will be more than content, as that aside I really don't have any other grievances with the game.

They can at least launch a hotfix for this injuries and the crash at july/sep 2009, because at the moment this game it´s unpleyable.

What crash is that? I'm already well into 2010. That doesn't mean there isn't an issue, I've just never seen mention of it before.

Just out of interest, when in the season are these injuries first occuring? It seems like injuries are much more likely when a player is unfit, and this is causing problems for some people in pre-season as players are getting injured before they have a chance to get them fit.

I agree that unfit players are more likely to get injured, and in that sense the settings are fine at the moment, I just think different rules ought to be applied in pre-season. The whole point of friendlies is to get fit over time, players aren't going to put in 100% in their first friendly because they know this will injure them, they'll take it easy and gradually step it up throughout July instead of going all out and getting an injury 15 minutes into your first friendly.

Injuries seem fine for me... Most people appear to consider injuries an issue because they might lose some good players for a while, but this happens in real life too you know.

@OP

You have 7 injuries on your ENTIRE squad. You have selected your first team, reserves and your U19s... That's not bugged. In fact, that's pretty common. Looks to me you're just grumpy because two of your main players are injured. Don't waste peoples time with this since it's nothing. If you don't like the way it works then you're gonna have to save often and load back when an injury happens. That's considered cheating, but you obviously don't like the game being realistic.

Also if this keeps happening then try to consider training and your tactical approach to the game. If your players get too exhausted during a match they are more likely to pick up injuries.

Injuries seem fine for me... Most people appear to consider injuries an issue because they might lose some good players for a while, but this happens in real life too you know.

@OP

You have 7 injuries on your ENTIRE squad. You have selected your first team, reserves and your U19s... That's not bugged. In fact, that's pretty common. Looks to me you're just grumpy because two of your main players are injured. Don't waste peoples time with this since it's nothing. If you don't like the way it works then you're gonna have to save often and load back when an injury happens. That's considered cheating, but you obviously don't like the game being realistic.

Also if this keeps happening then try to consider training and your tactical approach to the game. If your players get too exhausted during a match they are more likely to pick up injuries.

I think this is a problem due to the number of injuries in the all game and their length. One, two injuries for 2,3 or 4 months it´s normal, not when u lose 9-10 players( at every game u start) of ur first team at u third game for +3 months or more . I do not think this is realism, but well, it´s my opinion.

Also, for the training i tried to change, but i don´t see any diference in the injuries issue ( well, not in normal and ligth, because in heavy the injuries really pop up more -as should be)

I am getting injury problems - I dont have gripes over the length - my problem is the number I get in a game - every 2-3 matches I will get 4 injuries in a game - last night I had 6. My main problem is I think in the season and half I have played with liverpool I have been able to make tactical substitutions about the same number of times as I have fingers - thats over 100 odd games where i am having to make the majority of my substitutions due to injuries - the majority of which clear up in 1-2 weeks.

I am not happy with this and it is definitely not indicative of real life.

Now I currently have version 9.1.0 26064 (m.e 732) - is that the only 9.1.0 version out there?

Archived