+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 37 of 37

Thread: Injuries bug?

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    20th November 2008
    Posts
    6

    Default Injuries bug?

    Hi Guys


    i BOUGHT this game (no download), and paid 50Euros for it.
    I applied the official Patch and what i've noticed is that every day i get more and more injured players.

    I thought this bug was solved?
    SI, what is the solution for this?

    thanks

    PLEASE HELP because this ruins the game big time.


  2. #2
    Semi Pro
    Join Date
    10th October 2008
    Location
    Leiria
    Posts
    2,283

    Default Re: Injuries bug?

    same problem here

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    20th November 2008
    Posts
    6

    Default Re: Injuries bug?

    common SI GAMES.
    Do u want a boycot of the game next year?

    PLEASE SOLVE MY PROBLEM OR REFUND MY MONEY!!!

  4. #4
    Amateur
    Join Date
    28th October 2006
    Posts
    257

    Default Re: Injuries bug?

    I have the say problem. I'm in the first week of September in my first year and I already have 8 injuries.

  5. #5
    Amateur
    Join Date
    7th November 2007
    Location
    On the greener side
    Posts
    481

    Default Re: Injuries bug?

    not sure why you fellas are getting this because my game is spot on now no faults at all

  6. #6
    Reserves
    Join Date
    12th December 2006
    Posts
    11,655

    Default Re: Injuries bug?

    Injuries will be tweaked in a further patch I believe, but from my experience, they are fine as they are.

  7. #7
    Reserves
    Join Date
    20th May 2006
    Location
    Prettier than Luke Chadwick... Just
    Posts
    10,156

    Default Re: Injuries bug?

    Yeah, I've not had this problem. Are you sure you're patched?

  8. #8
    Amateur
    Join Date
    11th May 2003
    Posts
    146

    Default Re: Injuries bug?

    Quote Originally Posted by Neji View Post
    Injuries will be tweaked in a further patch I believe, but from my experience, they are fine as they are.
    They say jump, you say "how high?".

  9. #9
    Reserves
    Join Date
    12th December 2006
    Posts
    11,655

    Default Re: Injuries bug?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cullen89 View Post
    They say jump, you say "how high?".
    Erm...what?

  10. #10
    Part-timer
    Join Date
    1st December 2005
    Location
    Currently languishing in the lower leagues with Leigh (oooh alliteration)
    Posts
    1,742

    Default Re: Injuries bug?

    Can't say as i've had this problem but as has been mentioned in many threads akin to this, it is possible, and rightly so, to have an injury crisis at a club. Look at Arsenal or Newcastle at the moment. Play for a season or so, if it is a constant issue, then you have cause for concern.

  11. #11
    Amateur
    Join Date
    11th May 2003
    Posts
    146

    Default Re: Injuries bug?

    Quote Originally Posted by Neji View Post
    Erm...what?
    Well all I'm saying (and I may well be wrong) but in your privileged position you aint going to say anything against SI which would be out of line. For instance, quite a few people (me included) are still having some problems with injuries, whereas you aint. Now all I'm saying is are you really not encountering any injury problems? Or are you just saying you aint because you don't want to upset SI? Genuine question Neji, so apologies in advance if you're actually being 100% god honest.

  12. #12
    mikeytwigge
    Guest

    Default Re: Injuries bug?

    im not getting any injury problems with the patch either

  13. #13
    Amateur
    Join Date
    17th November 2008
    Posts
    225

    Default Re: Injuries bug?

    with a squad that size i think it might just be a injury blitz just play the game i think the injuries since the patch have been quite good but you have got a big squad was it the flu that got them lol

  14. #14
    Reserves
    Join Date
    12th December 2006
    Posts
    11,655

    Default Re: Injuries bug?

    Cullen, I assure you, I'm being honest. I would stay out of it if I wasn't. I also assure you that I do have bad things to say about SI and FM. Just because I'm a mod, doesn't mean I accept everything they do without question.

    I'm two seasons into my career game and have had hardly any injuries and I've also seen other people posting on here that haven't had issues.

  15. #15
    Reserves
    Join Date
    20th May 2006
    Location
    Prettier than Luke Chadwick... Just
    Posts
    10,156

    Default Re: Injuries bug?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cullen89 View Post
    Well all I'm saying (and I may well be wrong) but in your privileged position you aint going to say anything against SI which would be out of line. For instance, quite a few people (me included) are still having some problems with injuries, whereas you aint. Now all I'm saying is are you really not encountering any injury problems? Or are you just saying you aint because you don't want to upset SI? Genuine question Neji, so apologies in advance if you're actually being 100% god honest.
    Neji's only been a moderator for five minutes. Prior to that, I've seen him criticise the game and praise it. I doubt he would change that just because he's a mod. They won't relieve him from his duties just for having an opinion. If he says injuries seem fine to him, I believe him. What's more, they seem fine to me too. Maybe just maybe, they need tweaking down a tiny bit. But not much.

  16. #16
    Banned
    Join Date
    20th November 2008
    Posts
    6

    Default Re: Injuries bug?

    thing is that there is no reality in injuries. My 2nd goalkeeper has been injured for 90% of the time , and he's never played a full match.
    Training intensity = LOW, so where's the problem?

  17. #17
    Reserves
    Join Date
    20th May 2006
    Location
    Prettier than Luke Chadwick... Just
    Posts
    10,156

    Default Re: Injuries bug?

    Neji & Cullen89 -

    Sorry for butting in. I just felt like I had to respond to what was said. Hope neither of you take it the wrong way.

  18. #18
    Amateur
    Join Date
    17th November 2008
    Posts
    225

    Default Re: Injuries bug?

    Quote Originally Posted by Neji View Post
    Cullen, I assure you, I'm being honest. I would stay out of it if I wasn't. I also assure you that I do have bad things to say about SI and FM. Just because I'm a mod, doesn't mean I accept everything they do without question.

    I'm two seasons into my career game and have had hardly any injuries and I've also seen other people posting on here that haven't had issues.
    i had a injury blitz in my first season 6 players out but i played through it and it was fine second season and ive got 1 injury and thats just for a month it happens just live with it i find the bigger the squad you get more injuries

  19. #19
    Amateur
    Join Date
    17th November 2008
    Posts
    9

    Default Re: Injuries bug?

    I have at least 1 or 2 injuries per game. Most of the time one big one (red cross) and one smaller one (green cross).
    But aren't there other things that could be the problem? Like training?
    Its my first FM so I'm not really experienced...

  20. #20
    Amateur
    Join Date
    2nd August 2002
    Location
    Holland
    Posts
    178

    Default Re: Injuries bug?

    I have the patched game and 7 of my first teamplayers are injured. 7 out of 26....thats possible. What makes me unhappy that the are my best players i have...grrrr

  21. #21
    Reserves
    Join Date
    21st June 2005
    Location
    At work mostly.
    Posts
    11,284

    Default Re: Injuries bug?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kakker View Post
    common SI GAMES.
    Do u want a boycot of the game next year?

    PLEASE SOLVE MY PROBLEM OR REFUND MY MONEY!!!
    Bit over the top isn't it?

    I'd just like to add my name to the list of people who've not had a problem with injuries. As I said in another thread, it's perfectly reasonable to have a lot of players out injured at one time. It happens in real life all the time (Newcastle last season anyone?)

    Considering the number of people playing this game I'd expect a lot more complaints about injuries if there was a genuine issue.

  22. #22
    Amateur
    Join Date
    11th May 2003
    Posts
    146

    Thumbs up Re: Injuries bug?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike7077 View Post
    Neji & Cullen89 -

    Sorry for butting in. I just felt like I had to respond to what was said. Hope neither of you take it the wrong way.
    Certainly not. I thought it was a good post. And if they do a minor tweak to injuries in next patch I will be more than content, as that aside I really don't have any other grievances with the game.

  23. #23
    Third Team
    Join Date
    27th December 2006
    Posts
    7,273

    Default Re: Injuries bug?

    Haven't had a problem with this myself.

  24. #24
    Amateur
    Join Date
    13th November 2008
    Posts
    17

    Default Re: Injuries bug?

    They can at least launch a hotfix for this injuries and the crash at july/sep 2009, because at the moment this game it´s unpleyable.

  25. #25
    Reserves
    Join Date
    21st June 2005
    Location
    At work mostly.
    Posts
    11,284

    Default Re: Injuries bug?

    Quote Originally Posted by BrunoDP View Post
    They can at least launch a hotfix for this injuries and the crash at july/sep 2009, because at the moment this game it´s unpleyable.
    What crash is that? I'm already well into 2010. That doesn't mean there isn't an issue, I've just never seen mention of it before.

  26. #26
    Amateur
    Join Date
    13th November 2008
    Posts
    17

    Default Re: Injuries bug?

    Quote Originally Posted by chopper99 View Post
    What crash is that? I'm already well into 2010. That doesn't mean there isn't an issue, I've just never seen mention of it before.

    Look here:

    http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=64338

  27. #27
    Amateur
    Join Date
    6th August 2007
    Location
    South Australia
    Posts
    33

    Default Re: Injuries bug?

    Hmm, I have the same prob with injuries, but I'm beginning to wonder if my training is too intense!!
    I'll have to look into it!!

  28. #28
    Banned
    Join Date
    20th November 2008
    Posts
    6

    Default Re: Injuries bug?

    also, most of my players get injured DURING MATCH!

  29. #29
    Reserves
    Join Date
    21st June 2005
    Location
    At work mostly.
    Posts
    11,284

    Default Re: Injuries bug?

    Quote Originally Posted by BrunoDP View Post
    Ah, the serie C cup issue. I know the one you mean now.

    You're right, this should be fixed.

  30. #30
    Amateur
    Join Date
    24th April 2003
    Location
    Saltburn
    Posts
    125

    Default Re: Injuries bug?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kakker View Post
    also, most of my players get injured DURING MATCH!
    well that could be due to your tactics or the AI's tactics. Be interested to see how many fouls you are on the end of in matches where you get a few injuries.

  31. #31
    Amateur
    Join Date
    8th November 2007
    Posts
    175

    Default Re: Injuries bug?

    Just out of interest, when in the season are these injuries first occuring? It seems like injuries are much more likely when a player is unfit, and this is causing problems for some people in pre-season as players are getting injured before they have a chance to get them fit.

    I agree that unfit players are more likely to get injured, and in that sense the settings are fine at the moment, I just think different rules ought to be applied in pre-season. The whole point of friendlies is to get fit over time, players aren't going to put in 100% in their first friendly because they know this will injure them, they'll take it easy and gradually step it up throughout July instead of going all out and getting an injury 15 minutes into your first friendly.

  32. #32
    Amateur
    Join Date
    31st August 2008
    Posts
    451

    Default Re: Injuries bug?

    Injuries seem fine for me... Most people appear to consider injuries an issue because they might lose some good players for a while, but this happens in real life too you know.

    @OP

    You have 7 injuries on your ENTIRE squad. You have selected your first team, reserves and your U19s... That's not bugged. In fact, that's pretty common. Looks to me you're just grumpy because two of your main players are injured. Don't waste peoples time with this since it's nothing. If you don't like the way it works then you're gonna have to save often and load back when an injury happens. That's considered cheating, but you obviously don't like the game being realistic.

    Also if this keeps happening then try to consider training and your tactical approach to the game. If your players get too exhausted during a match they are more likely to pick up injuries.

  33. #33
    Amateur
    Join Date
    5th November 2008
    Posts
    124

    Default Re: Injuries bug?

    Injuries and player condition is a problem and should be fixed.

  34. #34
    Amateur
    Join Date
    13th November 2008
    Posts
    17

    Wink Re: Injuries bug?

    Quote Originally Posted by Socdk View Post
    Injuries seem fine for me... Most people appear to consider injuries an issue because they might lose some good players for a while, but this happens in real life too you know.

    @OP

    You have 7 injuries on your ENTIRE squad. You have selected your first team, reserves and your U19s... That's not bugged. In fact, that's pretty common. Looks to me you're just grumpy because two of your main players are injured. Don't waste peoples time with this since it's nothing. If you don't like the way it works then you're gonna have to save often and load back when an injury happens. That's considered cheating, but you obviously don't like the game being realistic.

    Also if this keeps happening then try to consider training and your tactical approach to the game. If your players get too exhausted during a match they are more likely to pick up injuries.
    I think this is a problem due to the number of injuries in the all game and their length. One, two injuries for 2,3 or 4 months it´s normal, not when u lose 9-10 players( at every game u start) of ur first team at u third game for +3 months or more . I do not think this is realism, but well, it´s my opinion.

    Also, for the training i tried to change, but i don´t see any diference in the injuries issue ( well, not in normal and ligth, because in heavy the injuries really pop up more -as should be)
    Last edited by BrunoDP; 20-11-2008 at 17:10.

  35. #35
    Amateur
    Join Date
    8th August 2002
    Location
    norwich
    Posts
    48

    Default Re: Injuries bug?

    I have no problem with the number of injuries; I have a problem with the fact that such a high proportion are long-term.

  36. #36
    Amateur
    Join Date
    15th July 2008
    Posts
    177

    Default Re: Injuries bug?

    Yeah mine average 1-2 months !

  37. #37
    Amateur
    Join Date
    1st November 2004
    Posts
    17

    Default Re: Injuries bug?

    I am getting injury problems - I dont have gripes over the length - my problem is the number I get in a game - every 2-3 matches I will get 4 injuries in a game - last night I had 6. My main problem is I think in the season and half I have played with liverpool I have been able to make tactical substitutions about the same number of times as I have fingers - thats over 100 odd games where i am having to make the majority of my substitutions due to injuries - the majority of which clear up in 1-2 weeks.

    I am not happy with this and it is definitely not indicative of real life.

    Now I currently have version 9.1.0 26064 (m.e 732) - is that the only 9.1.0 version out there?

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts