Addictedness rating/Hoursplay

Something silly like 54 days and counting on FM06. But I like to leave FM running in the background when doing other things, so it's not pure game time. The addictedness rating is "nothing to see here, move along...", recently changed from something along the lines of "you just went on holiday to see these messages, didn't you?".

• 4 months later...

I am 1 day 14 hours and 59 mins, 'Just one more match, I promise...'

coming to the end of my 3rd season with Montrose

Div3 Champions

Div2 finished 2nd, won the playoffs

Div1 3rd with 6 games left, wont be going up this season as Falkirk are running away with it and only one team goes up :(

21 days, 13 hours, 40 minutes.

"This is my life and i will do what i want with it"

On 08 I passed 50 days but when you sometimes leave your laptop on overnight with FM open the numbers become deceiving. Not sure how long I've actually played it.

My current save has 70 days 11 hours 44 minutes with a rating of "Nothing to see here, move along..."

That, however, is a bit misleading as FM is always running in a window in it's own Space on my MBP.

That said, I am nearing 20 seasons on my current save.

How do you guys get through seasons so quickly? I'm in 2013-14 season, and have been playing this save for 18 days+.

I mean - it takes me approx 1/2 hour to play each game, so pretty much a (real time) day for each season of matches, and then there are press conferences, training, team selection, interacting with the players, searching and buying new players etc - so probably 2-3 days of game time for a season!

• 5 months later...
lol robin it takes me about 5-10 mins a match

Pft. Number-cruncher! :p

I spend up to 30 minutes just picking my team and tactics before each match!

(Including checking out my next opponent's players to find their strengths and weaknesses).

The match itself, for important matches I watch the whole match (2D classic, one notch to the left of max match speed) but for friendlies and easy matches I just watch "Key" highlights (same).

In total, an important match day can take me well over an hour.

28-29 days into this save game, I'm almost finished the 2018-2019 season. :D

Archived