Patch 9.1 problems

I'm having trouble downloading the patch for FM 09. I dont have bitorrent (I had it once but my laptop didn't like it!) and I can't download from the mirror sites because apparently they dont have a verification signature so my computer blocks it. Does anybody have a link they have successfully downloaded from I could use (My laptop is Windows Vista). Thanks

I had the same problems in downloading the patch due to unknown publisher. I believe there is an official answer to this via SI but the way I got around it was to SAVE the patch (rather than RUN it) to my PC then once it had saved to exit the site completely that I had downloaded it from, go to the saved patch on the PC and run it from there. Worked for me so hopefully may be of some use to you.

The problem isn't with the downloads you just have to ok the files. this has been asked many many times if you search :)

You receive an error when trying to install the Patch - digital signature issue (Vista)

Fix:

1. Create a shortcut on the desktop to cmd.exe (if you don’t know how to see guide below)

2. Right-click on the shortcut and select Run as administrator

3. When the command window opens, type or paste the following and press ENTER:

Bcdedit.exe /set nointegritychecks ON

4. Reboot and then try installing the driver.

Quick Guide to Creating a shortcut:

1. Right click on an empty space on the desktop to open the context menu

2. Select New

3. Select Shortcut with a left-click

4. In the location box type cmd /k Bcdedit.exe /set nointegritychecks ON 5. Select Next

6. Name your shortcut and push Finish

This also apply for XP versions because i am getting the same problem.

Something about the verified signature. I just cannot seem to load the patch and i don't know what else to do, apart from playing it without the patch.

I am just wondering if there is any way around it.

Appreciate your help.

Thank You

Archived