Cheat Training for FM-09

sanjin84

Theres two files,

1 you have to put in your skins/panels file

and the other put in your in your training folder

and i honestly say it really works, lets you double your training slider, ive got 4 training scheduals, att def gk defmid thats it and players really respond. Looking on 08 the players went up really well.

Theres two files,

1 you have to put in your skins/panels file

and the other put in your in your training folder

and i honestly say it really works, lets you double your training slider, ive got 4 training scheduals, att def gk defmid thats it and players really respond. Looking on 08 the players went up really well.

Upload it or it doesn't exist. :p

Read the thread, do this the right way and you can use it with fm09.

The instructions use this path: C:\Documents and Settings\my name\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2008\skins\name skin\panels

I found the skins folder, but there is no "name skin/panels" folders.

The instructions use this path: C:\Documents and Settings\my name\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2008\skins\name skin\panels

I found the skins folder, but there is no "name skin/panels" folders.

You need to download a skin and extract it to the skins folder first. EG:\skins\flex09\panels

So is this actually a cheat training or does it just appear to be by putting that file in the skins folder?

I think it appears to be cheat training through the use of the skin.

Isn't it just the equivalent to setting the schedule to intense? And therefore, players are more likely to get injured/fatigued?

Come on guys its not that big of a cheat, it just to make sure you get the best out of your players

and it doesnt make that much of a difference on fatige and injuries

ive noticed after awhile your players dont get injuried that much from training, well it was like that in 08.

can someone post some screen shot of the training in all diff areas ( e.g. DF ATK MED).

P.S. Also I saw that some of you guys done a DM and AM sets for this training, do you mind post it i like put my attack mid and Dm in different training.

Thank you

what is the point in cheating, no point in playing if you have to always win, no point at all! where is the fun, oh look i won again yet im bolton and now dominate the world

everyones idea of 'fun' is different. not everyone can play the game as you do, and enjoy it as much as you do. players who use additional tools/modifications, do so because its their idea of fun and its the way they enjoy fm. sometimes cheating is a way for individual players to make the game more realistic for them, like using the editors to adjust they stats they personally feel are wrong...whats wrong with that?? and this cheat training, maybe they feel that the training system isnt enjoyable, and what to experience faster results from training???

i understand your frustration that not everyone can be like 'you', but whos to say that its wrong?? whats the difference between payers who like to start at lower league clubs, and players who like to start at top clubs?? many would say that its so easy with a man utd or a barcelona that it borders on cheating...but many enjoy playing this way??

its not against any rules, so why not cheat if it means the game becomes more enjoyable individually??..really its just a game mate, settle down. they forked out the cash (hopefully..), and they deserve the right to play any which way they want

well i have been using this for about 3months ingame time.

heres my take.

players moan about the heavyworkload so for me, its not worth it straight away as it shows it dont work, now saying that some players have shown so good improvement most notably davide santon, but im not sure if thats the training or just the fact that he increases that fast anyways.

all in all i dont believe this works as it should, players come into matche at 100% but 65th min their blowing out their a**es. again i dont kno if this is a bug or not maybe its my tactics. also i have a few injuries again....not sure if its a bug or not.

but the main thing that says to me that this dont work is the players moaning about the workload.

btw im using a custom skin.

it´s not a cheat training, just appears to be, but is hard training, use it and all your players will die

You are absolutely right , because the xml file has the effect to trick the screen and say something else then the actual.. like light instead of intense. And I think it was one of the first replays that said that it's takes at least two month for the players to get use to it.. well that is because some players may accept the hard training but definitely not all.. I would recommend to use this for a while and then when the players say that it's to hard, make an own for the special player... or a new schedule for that players position, in case more player in the same position gets unhappy, you could then move them to the new schedule.

gave it a go, it does work with fm09, but I don't like all the injury's and moaning from the players.

If you want to speed up ur players progress, just raise CA with an editor, all the pros and non of the cons.

I really cant see any point to using this. thanks But no thanks.

That's not a cheat. Just increase the workload and you will get better training results. This skin file is an illusion. It makes you think that the workload is low but indeed it is high (=unhappy players, lots of injuries).

I tried this "cheat", too. First two month were good but then I had many injured players.

When you don't have problems with this "cheat training" that's maybe because you have some real good coaches. You will have the same effect when you increase the workload.

How could a skin file change the training? I think that's not possible. ;)

Archived