Mental Health Problems

Hi I guys I know I'm probally being a pain, but I am getting desperate I just want to play FM!

Please help a fellow FMer out guys please, where's the humanity!

I have came home from work to load up my Brilliant Partick Thistle game I've got just now and I get to my next match Scottish Cup 3rd Round against Montrose pick my team and click on Match and I get the little ball icon as if something is happening but then nothing does!!!! Also when I go to anyone with 3d kits on the info screen it just freezes!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I had the info screen problem before and it was suggested that I turn the thredding off I did that and every thing was working fine) But like I said I have came in from work loaded my game up and can't get anywhere, IT SUCKS SOOOOOO MUCH SI have really f**ked up big time here, I love the game and wanna play it but it's just driving me insane!!!! It's not my computer I have a vista 4g ram with 2.4 quad core processor.

okay. advice from australia, we're not so stubborn here.

i had the same problem with my luton game. i noticed that when i tried to put a new "panels.fmf" file in the sports interactive directory (for a huge database), the game running the existing large database game would freeze at both the information screen and come match time. it would work when i kept the files as they are, and restarted the computer and tried it again.

if that doesn't help, i'm afraid i know no more.

okay. advice from australia, we're not so stubborn here.

i had the same problem with my luton game. i noticed that when i tried to put a new "panels.fmf" file in the sports interactive directory (for a huge database), the game running the existing large database game would freeze at both the information screen and come match time. it would work when i kept the files as they are, and restarted the computer and tried it again.

if that doesn't help, i'm afraid i know no more.

So what would you suggest I do?

well, if you played around with any files in the directory, return them to normal.

perhaps it may be something to do with any graphics you've installed, take them out, try the game.

maybe restart your computer and see if it works then.

these are methods i've tried, that have worked, but also may be different to what your issue is. fiddle around with a few things...

well, if you played around with any files in the directory, return them to normal.

perhaps it may be something to do with any graphics you've installed, take them out, try the game.

maybe restart your computer and see if it works then.

these are methods i've tried, that have worked, but also may be different to what your issue is. fiddle around with a few things...

I fiddled about with it and it's so far running THANK YOU I OWE YOU MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAS now down to some serious FMing now oh wait..... It's now 4am and need to go to bed!!!! DAM YOU SI FOR MAKING SUCH A BUGGED TO **** GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wouldnt that be the first thing you try? If it freezes or plays up everytime you click on a team with 3D kits then...remove them.

Either way you have to be careful what packs you are just throwing in your graphics folder, it can slow down the game and slightly wrong XML files can produce errors and so on.

Archived