Please Help me I need advice urgently

Please could someone help me!!! This new FM is driving me insane!!!! First of all with all of the issues that happened when first installing the game got that sorted, the new issue I have now is I have came home from work to load up my Brilliant Partick Thistle game I've got just now and I get to my next match Scottish Cup 3rd Round against Montrose pick my team and click on Match and I get the little ball icon as if something is happening but then nothing does!!!! Also when I go to anyone with 3d kits on the info screen it just freezes!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I had the info screen problem before and it was suggested that I turn the thredding off I did that and every thing was working fine) But like I said I have came in from work loaded my game up and can't get anywhere, IT SUCKS SOOOOOO MUCH SI have really f**ked up big time here, I love the game and wanna play it but it's just driving me insane!!!! It's not my computer I have a vista 4g ram with 2.4 quad core processor.

Could someone please help because if I can't get this to work I may need to go to the dark side (Champ Manager) when it's released and I REALLY DON'T WANNA DO THAT!

Please help I can't go a day without FM!!!

Archived