Crash dump 24th July 09

I have a 100% copy of the game. I don't pirate anything. I can post a picture of it if I have to.

No, no mate my error, I believe you. There was a rumour going round it was to do with pirating the game, but the link provided by ledi has confirmed it that it is a known bug and is being rectified in the next patch and nothing to do with pirated versions of the game.

I remember a couple of years back there was an issue with the Spanish Leagues where there was a problem with player registration that virtually made playing the Spanish Leagues unplayable, it was eventually rectified in a patch, took a while though iirc. Think it was FM06?

I had a 46 league career game going, so I am a bit gutted.

I am now running a holiday game with just down to serie b running to see if it gets past that date.

I think SI should get a small hotfix out for this asap.

46 leagues??? Omg, dude what's your computer specs?

OMG Thanks for the warning, Im glad I did some reason before starting a game AGAIN!

So this Serie C bug only happens if you have it running? If so I'll just run Serie B.

No way in hell am I waiting till end of feb for ta fixable patch.

BTW I'm gutted for those who have ready have this league running, it is actually one of the default recommended leagues for most computers.

WARNING TO ALL!!

Must say don't like the way SI say we will fix it in the next patch. Who i the hell is going to wait till Feb to play their saved game?

do you have 3 divisions of the Iatalian league running. I know this causes a problem summer 2009, if so try a search. I think its a known issue they hope to fix in a future patch

If not do you have an earlier save you can go back to?

do you have 3 divisions of the Iatalian league running. I know this causes a problem summer 2009, if so try a search. I think its a known issue they hope to fix in a future patch

If not do you have an earlier save you can go back to?

yes I have. But the result is the same!

And I've only 2 divisions running...serie a and serie b..

the only solution is to restart the game and to delete italian serie c cup with the editor, I think..

Mine is doing exactly the same. Crashing at a certain date wich is 24th July 2009. I have quite a few leagues selected as playable. I have tried going on holiday but it wont get past this date whatever i do. Should i try starting a new game with less leagues or is there a way to fix this problem?

it seems like a fixture crash rather than a league issue. :thup:

this expalins why it is not consisyently reproducable.

anyway it is fixed. si have announced this. just await the new patch.

there are many reasons why they havent released a hot fix: deliberately annoying people is not one of them i am sure. there is probably cascade issue or the crash is linked to multiple tiers of interaction that cannot simply be hacked around without causing problems to other bug fixes. fm has more than one bug remember!

;)

I only have Serie A selected but still got the same error. Thank God, the game was saved a bit earlier than this date so i didn't miss a lot.

I deleted the file which was created under in my documents/sports interactive/ crash dump folder and managed to pass that date.

erm is there anyone this bug DOESN'T affect with serie c on? if so, could you do me a BIG favour please. load this game; http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?mlyyixgnmxn (save it to documents/si/fm09/games etc) just continue til the 25th of july (i'm on the 23rd) and leave/delay all pressing news etc. i'd love you to bits. i REFUSE to start a new game i am desperate to continue with this one!

Is there any word on when we can expect a fix for this?

There seems to be a total lack of information on this issue on here, the mods just close the thread, and just say "we know what the problem is"

I'd like to know if there is any sort of timetable for a fix. Cant a small fix be made available for this issue. Its affecting a great deal of people, and makes the game useless until its fixed. Im not wasting my time starting up a new game. (as has been told to people) What's the point in that....the same thing is more than likely to happen.

Archived