edit help

can any one help plz wat i mean is if u got all the players from any team in the premiership e.g

"PLAYER" "jens" "Lehmann" "" "" "" "1991" "180" "200" "" like dat but all the players from arsenal all any other tem in da premiership

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by nobby6:

i want to edit the premiership into a league wid all my own teams and players but i was wondering if any of u have got the full teams in the editing to copy and paste plz help make it easier for me lol

can any one help plz wat i mean is if u got all the players from any team in the premiership e.g

"PLAYER" "jens" "Lehmann" "" "" "" "1991" "180" "200" "" like dat but all the players from arsenal all any other tem in da premiership

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Translation:

I want to edit the Premiership into a league with all the teams and players that I want.

Can anyone help me please, what I mean is if you have all the players from any team in the premiership, in Editing form ("PLAYER" "First name" "Last name" "Current Club" etc..)

The Answer:

This cannot be done. You cant move clubs from one nation to another.

Archived