thebugels433

2011 Link below

Thebugels4-3-3 ---- Download---- http://www.mediafire.com/?lbbij43mdb73lal

To make this tactic solid you will need to play two DMC's with a AMC in the middle in midfield. also play with an SC in the middle of the three strikers. I play with three SC's and they score bucket loads. I generaly play with anyone at the back as long as their in their natural position.

From the preset formations select 4-3-3 and remove all player runs.

Emphasis - Attacking

Passing - Normal

Tackling - Normal

Pressing - Yes

Offside trap - No

Counter Attack - No

Men Behind the Ball - No

Player instructions

Passing - All team

Tackling all team, except three midfielders who are set to HARD.

Pressing all set to yes except the four defenders and the goalkeeper.

Pass to - Everyone set to R/L/C

Set pieces (A) DL/DR Back, rest forward.

Set Pieces (D) Middle CM normal, Middle striker forward, rest back

Free role - All NO.

Forward runs - DL/DR, Middle CM and all three strikers yes. rest no

Run with ball - DL/DR, Middle CM and all three strikers yes. rest no

Hold up ball - All NO

Long Shots - Three midfielders yes, rest no.

Through Balls - All NO

Cross Ball - DL/DR yes, rest NO.

Marking - GK (none) DL/DR (Zonal) DC/DC (Man) MC/MC/MC (Middle CM Zonal, other two set to Man) FC/FC/FC (all none)

I recommend you put your best midfielder as central CM, pref a AMC. I played Brian Howard there and he scored 18 (which is good taking into consideration FMH09's lack of goals). Also put your best SC in the middle of the front three. Frazier Campbell played there for me and scored 22 (his shooting is rated 12 aswell so a guy with 20 could be lethal - who knows)

--------------------UPDATE----------------------------

I started again with York City and won the league with 8 games remaining scoring a whooping 121 league goals. below is how many goals per game. e.g i got 6 goals on two occasions and five goals on six occasions!

Goals/Games

6 x 2

5 x 6

4 x 6

3 x 7

2 x 11

1 x 12

0 x 2

As you can see, only failed to score in 2/46 games.

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll try it out. Im in my fourth season with Norwich, and yes, it's still championship football. Transfer budgets of 500k are beginning to irritate me aha. I've been playing a 4-1-3-2 formation for the past 2 seasons which have helped me finish 15th and 7th.

- Just played first game away to Crystal Palace in League Cup 3rd Round with your tactic, lost 2-1.

- Is It best to play a defensive midfielder anywhere in the middle 3? Because they seem to get overrun quite easily.

Great tactics guys. before i used this tactics the stats for my man utd team is 1 win 2 draws 1 lose. but the problem is all the goals i score is from either set pieces or corner. my striker didnt score any.

but after i switch to this tactics my won bolton in league cup 3-0. 2 from rooney and 1 from craig bellamy.

thanks for the great tactics. but there lies another problem in my team as cristiano ronaldo is a winger but all the three midfielder in this tactics is MC. so how im gonna adapt winger like C.R or nani in this tactics.

pls advice. thanks in advance, dude .

is this as successful as your previous tactics, bugel?

Its tried mate but not tested. This tactic took Barnsley to the premiership and iv just finished 6th in my 1st season with the following team.

Heinz Muller

Wim Jansen

Alan Hutton

Lewin Nyantanga

Steve Foster

Garath Barry

Brian Howard

David Beckham

Iain Hulm

Frazier Campbell

Michael Chopra

Why don't you try Ronaldo either side of your main striker?
Try him in middle of CM's. I play Campbell-Ryce (AM/RLC) there when Howards injured/suspended.

If you want wingers than try Jambo Daves tactic with a few tweeks

where can i find or get the jambo daves tactic?

Anyone else tested this formation?

Do NOT use the tweeked metod in the second reply. that is what makes this tactic inconsistent. The key is to play a AMC between two DMC's in the middle of the park and three SC's up top.

I started again with York City and won the league with 8 games remaining scoring a whooping 121 league goals. below is how many goals per game. e.g i got 6 goals on two occasions and five goals on six occasions!

Goals/Games

6 x 2

5 x 6

4 x 6

3 x 7

2 x 11

1 x 12

0 x 2

As you can see, only failed to score in 2/46 games.

Insane tactic mate. Thanks Bugel.

Played a friendly using Hull City against Wycombe, scored 5 pass hapless J.Young.

Diego Buonanotte in the middle of the CMs is class.

Ronaldo hit 2 pass J.Young, including a 25-yard shot!

Excellent. Will try it and complete a season with Hull and we'll see how it goes. :)

*edit: For my first league game with Aston Villa, I drew 1-1. Boaz Myhill was injured in the 17th minute, McShane was sent off in the 34th minute and even Diego Buonanotte was injured in the 70th minute. What a game. Aston Villa couldn't capitalize on our 10-men side and I have to say i'm relieved I even managed a drew with them. Well, your tactic seems to be working Bugel!

Well so far we know it works in the Championship, BSP and im currently running riot in League Two. Note aswell i play by my own house rule's, i cannot buy/sign a player unless theyr interested so my current squad is below average for L2.

My Brother is in is 6th season with Aston Villa using it, and has won five consectutive titles after missing out in his 1st season and has hit over 100 goals in last three seasons.

I have added the download in the top thread aswell as the manual input so if you want plenty of goals, be sure to download!!

I must stress how important it is to play - DMC AMC DMC - in midfield and an SC in the middle of three strikers.

Aye mates.

I just finished the season. Towards the end of it i was losing a lot of consistency in my results and couldn't seem to win a lot of games. Dropped from 2nd to 6th. :( At least I qualified for UEFA Cup. I was ****ed at how my defenders keep getting sent off.

Aye mates.

I just finished the season. Towards the end of it i was losing a lot of consistency in my results and couldn't seem to win a lot of games. Dropped from 2nd to 6th. :( At least I qualified for UEFA Cup. I was ****ed at how my defenders keep getting sent off.

Hardly ever get players sent of myself. Anyway after 113 games as York manager using this tactic all the way through....

Won - 90 - 79.6%

Drawn - 16 - 14.2%

Lost - 7 - 6.2%

Goals scored - 306 - 2.71 pm

goals conceded - 0.75 pm

With 11 games remaining in league two im sitting top with 90 points, with 2nd place on 74.

Lost to Newcastle 2-0 on agg in semi's of league cup, beating Man utd 2-1 away in 4th round.

Still in FAC, i play West Ham away in QF after seing of Swansea, Plymouth and Hull.

My 1st TEAM - goals scored this season are in brakets (inc league and cups)

GK Jimmy Walker - Got off free list at begining of season

DL Michael Gray (2)- Got off free list at begining of season

DR Jack Smith (0) - Got off free list at begining of season

DC Mamadou Seck (2) - bought off Sheff utd for 35k

DC Dennis Appiah (7) - on loan from Monaco

DMC Robert Acuna (5) - Got off free list at begining of season

AMRC - John Oster (21) - Got off free list at begining of season

DMC - Mindaugas Kalonas (4) - Bought from Bohemians 70k

SC - Dele Adebola (21) - Got off free list at begining of season

SC - Tommy Mooney (11) - Got off free list at begining of season

SC - Elliot Benyon (32)- 24k signing from Toquay

A few oldies, fitness is taking its toll with the cup runs but theyr doing me proud!!

Also to cap it off i was succesful in getting the Turkish national post after just 1 and half seasons in lower league management.

I had already completed 3 seasons with Altrincham and had took them from BSP to league 2 but then struggled in league 2. Then i found this tactic and it has worked wonders, i won league 2 by 19 points scoring 105 goals in 46 league games. I also won the Johnstone's Paint Trophy. This is a great tactic so thanks Bugel.

I had already completed 3 seasons with Altrincham and had took them from BSP to league 2 but then struggled in league 2. Then i found this tactic and it has worked wonders, i won league 2 by 19 points scoring 105 goals in 46 league games. I also won the Johnstone's Paint Trophy. This is a great tactic so thanks Bugel.

its this on fmh 08 or fmh 09??? also who did you have in your team?

this tactic does work, but how would wou accomodate someone like c.ronaldo in your team?

Thats the only problem Man utd managers will have with this formation. You could try him in the middle of the 3 midfielders or up front. You have two excellent DMC's in Hargreaves, and Carrick and Rooney/Berbatov and tevez would be lethal. Looking through Man utd squad now makes me wanna quit my game and start again!!!!

I would Cash in on Ronaldo and Nani though and maybe go for Kaka, Van der Vaart or Aquilani. Maybe Kroos for cover, although Anderson could fill that slot in.

Im playing my first match with this tactic.

Losing to Yeovil 1-0 with my Leeds Team, hopefully it will turn around soon :D.

---------UPDATE-------

Leeds just scored :D and all of the team have a rating of 7, except goalscorer Mohammed Kallon who has 8.

-----FURTHER UPDATE------

Mohammed Kallon has scored again.

I think this will turn out to be the tactic that gets Leeds in the champions league!

--------Further Update-------------------

Yeovil equalised.

its this on fmh 08 or fmh 09??? also who did you have in your team?

Its FMH 09

My starting Line up was Usually:

Rory Cooper

Steven Smith Vasco Cunha Grey Young Pat Hudson

Jaime Spence Robbie Lawton Phil Marsh

Ronaldo Joe O'Neil Chris Senior

You'l be scoring for fun with them three!!!

bugel i have de rossi kaka essien in my midfield and pato bojan balotelli up front and i have scored over 250 goals and only in my second season. the mad thing is a have only let in 15 goals. love this tactic

Im playing my first match with this tactic.

Losing to Yeovil 1-0 with my Leeds Team, hopefully it will turn around soon :D.

---------UPDATE-------

Leeds just scored :D and all of the team have a rating of 7, except goalscorer Mohammed Kallon who has 8.

-----FURTHER UPDATE------

Mohammed Kallon has scored again.

I think this will turn out to be the tactic that gets Leeds in the champions league!

--------Further Update-------------------

Yeovil equalised.

Oh dear, you will not beat everyone but you WILL win the league easily and WILL score 100+ goals, only 98 more to go eh!!!

Archived