Virtual Memory

Hi

Ok i have two thing that i need help with;

Numero Uno : When i start a match it seems like my computer cannot handle it because, it says that my computer is running very slow on virtual memory and shuts down FM. I have a dell vostro 1500 2GB ram and 1.8GHz processor?

Numero two : Why does it look as though when i am starting a match it goes to the 3d mode when i have quite clearly un-clicked 3d mode in the preferences?

Thanks in advance

Penman

Hi

Ok i have two thing that i need help with;

Numero Uno : When i start a match it seems like my computer cannot handle it because, it says that my computer is running very slow on virtual memory and shuts down FM. I have a dell vostro 1500 2GB ram and 1.8GHz processor?

Numero two : Why does it look as though when i am starting a match it goes to the 3d mode when i have quite clearly un-clicked 3d mode in the preferences?

Thanks in advance

Penman

i get that as well .. dnt have a clu wat its about

you need to change the settings on your computer so that the computer itself decides what virtual memory it needs and uses rather than the default setting

To change virtual memory.

Go to:

Start >> My Computer >> View System Information >> Advanced >> Performance (settings) >> Advanced >> Virtual Memory (Change)

Then set it to a custom setting, and input.

And click set. Then press Ok, ok and ok.

sorry should have said go into

-control panel

-system

-advanced

-performance settings

-advanced

-virtual memory change

-then tick the box for system managed size and click the set button then ok

-reboot your computer

that will sort out your first problem dont no about the second one tho

Archived