+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Who was those two guys moaning about SI and Miles today at Game?

Third Team

Default Who was those two guys moaning about SI and Miles today at Game?

I know it's someone here becuase I spoke to you guys briefly today

OK so today went to purchase the game, didn't end up going Asda. Went to Game Station and Game instead.

At Game I was standing in the queue minding my own business when two blokes infront of me was moaning about FM09 and how people are not happy about the activation etc etc.

I kind of butted in and told you guys to check the forums for help. You guys said you are members of the forum and couldn't get the game to work

In the end I brought the game, (BTW the sales assistant even said they had couple of exchanges and money back from customers who were not happy about the game being faulty).

I've just installed it first go, patched up and had no problem whatsoever. So I have no idea what the whole commotion was. All you guys had to do is key in a 10 combination code. What was so hard about that?

The game installed fine with me, only thing is my firewall keeps telling me FM is trying to access the Internet for somereason. Other than that, I'm patched up and sorting out my staff room, squad and transfer etc. Not pressed continue yet so fingers cross.

Banned

Default Re: Who was those two guys moaning about SI and Miles today at Game?

Most combination have O's and zero's which look the same or i's and 1's

Part-Timer

The sever could not handle everyone on Friday.

Third Team

No it doesn't mine had 1 zero.

0 = Zero
    o = Oow

Third Team

Quote Originally Posted by Jonfun1980 View Post
    The sever could not handle everyone on Friday.
    Hmmm I'm not even sure if my registered with the server or if it's trying to do that now cos firewall tells me FM is trying to access net but I keep denying it.

Amateur

If you deny it, how can FM activate? lol

Amateur

lol its all caps and the O and 0 look very similar in the font

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Deltaroad View Post

I've just installed it first go, patched up and had no problem whatsoever. So I have no idea what the whole commotion was. All you guys had to do is key in a 10 combination code. What was so hard about that?

because ur 2 days late, nobody could activate friday, so the likes of me spent the likes of 4 hours trying to activate through a phone line that dident work, uniloc the was screwed or steam that said ud activated the popped up uniloc anyway...

+ Reply to Thread