Is 3D really been a success?

The 3D is alot better than I feared it would be. Remember the first 2D engine (OMG what a piece of ....) I think the 3D is already acceptable, but in FM11 it will be great. It took a few versions to get the 2D acceptable and the 3D is already acceptable. It is a step forward and with some work it will be great.

I get a much better understanding of whats good and whats bad with my tactics watching the 3D than I did with the 2D in FM08. Haven't tried the 2D in 09 yet, probably never will!

Resounding yes for me. I'm actually excited about watching EVERY game now whereas when we just had 2D I would simply skip some of the games I played against the "smaller teams". I just love being a goal down with seconds left and one of my players decides to belt the ball from 30 yards. It's a rush watching the ball curl toward the goal. Even better when it goes in ;)

I haven't played the Demo because I don't like to be teased and I know I'm already buying the game.

My question is how is it for people who watch the game in fast forward? I usually have it only on key and have it at near max speed. How does the 3D play in this regard. Is the animation in just one speed or you can speed it up to your liking?

But I am having a real problem with the 3D match engine! Could it be because I am playing the game on a laptop with integrated graphics? It is an Intel 915GM integrated graphics! Does anyone have the same problem when they are playing the game with the above mentioned graphics??

Archived