Young Players

Just a tip players like Cleberson and Lula who become top top players a really cheap at the start as they are young. Paid 40k for cleberson and about the same for Lula. As I am Millwall they are just as good but if better than a lot of my players even at 15.

Good idea to buy them with what ever team you are.

Just a tip players like Cleberson and Lula who become top top players a really cheap at the start as they are young. Paid 40k for cleberson and about the same for Lula. As I am Millwall they are just as good but if better than a lot of my players even at 15.

Good idea to buy them with what ever team you are.

I would also suggest buying Matias Campos. He is a 16 year old chilean winger. Bought him for £80k hes now worth £4.4 million after 8 matches!

Josomer Altidore (dc united) 95k he cost me but cant get him out of my first team now - worth 6 mil

And

Sebastian Zunliga (cant memebr team) on loan for a season then on a free - 5.5 mil!

also Johan Iverson is not bad too - got him for 2k on my southport game (3 seasons in missed out on playoffs from conf in season one, then won conf in season 2 and have just won league 2 in season 3) Iverson is up to 200k now (not graet but not bad for southport)

Malc

Archived