Closed Thread
Page 32 of 56 FirstFirst ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... LastLast
Results 3,101 to 3,200 of 5540

Thread: Known issues and solutions - FAQ

Amateur

Default Re: Known issues and solutions - FAQ

I tried loading the data editor and an error occurred as follows:
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________
    C:\Program Files\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2009\tools\data editor\data editor.exe

"This application has failed to start because the application configuration is incorrect. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem."

I did try reinstalling the application, but it didn't work.

How can I fix this?

Part-timer

Quote Originally Posted by StuartPreece View Post
    C:\Program Files\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2009\tools\data editor\data editor.exe

"This application has failed to start because the application configuration is incorrect. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem."

How can I fix this?
    yeah, i get this too, annoys me coz i love playing with the editor

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Fletch11 View Post
    I am in my second season with Watford and I get to the 29th August 2009 and the UEFA Cup results processing when the game just freezes tried so many times and now started a new game but worried it will happen again.

Can you PM Me with a solution please??
    There is no solution for the moment. The same happens to me only that i get an error message too.

Wait for the next patch... no one knows when it will be released

Amateur

please can somebody help me with my problem, i dont think i have seen it on here.

the game seems to be running ok but everytime i click on 3d match engine it just doesnt work properly, i keep gettin blue and grey patches over the pitch and can only see a tiny bit of the pitch.
    iv had a new graphics card installed nvidia 512mb GEforce7600GT, more memory and my pc serviced, also downloaded all the direct x things.

iv also sent an email and got no reply its doing my head in now i bought the game the day it came out!!

please help
    scfc1986

Amateur

I cant use "windowed" play game, the option " windowed" is dark and cant select. I try to add parameter " -windowed -small_screen" in the shotcut properties but it still didn't work. one error message jump out " The instruction at 0x013dc281 referenced memory at 0x045c5020. The memory could not be read"
    Pls help me~~~

Amateur

Any idea's?? Still need help ;/

Amateur

I have been looking at fora in the last month or so and i have come to the conclusion that installing via STEAM is funest for the game. Almost every problem i come across its steam where people have registered or downloaded the game. My tip is register the game via Uniloc... All the people i know that play the game including myself has absolutly no problems playing the game... And guess what we all registered with Uniloc... Coincedence? Dont think so....

Btw how is the new patch coming along? Been waiting for it for two weeks and would love to finally be able to play the game without all the bugs, so i can start my new career.. unemployed with all nations and competitions selected

Sports Interactive Bardi Golriz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mimbrera View Post
    Hi, I have a problem. I have two computers, one with me in Belfast and another at home in Spain. Can I play with the same code?
    Yes, you can install FM 09 on FIVE different of your machines simulataneouslyusing the same code.

Quote Originally Posted by jman View Post
    Does anyone know why i have not been given the option of watching games in 3D. I know you have to go into advanced controls on the matchday screen but i am not able to select anything other than 2D. Is anyone else having this problem. Does anyone know how to resolve it?
    Unfortunately, this is most probably because your graphics card does not meet the minimum requirements to be able to view matches in 3D camera view.

Quote Originally Posted by tabu View Post
    I have been reading this for about 3 hours now. On page 15 or so, there is a comment that there has been issues with SiS graphic cards, but that they will be tested soon, so I'm wondering if there are any news on this ( I don't feel like reading 15 more pages about activation issues)
    Unfortunately, I can provide you a timescale as to when developments concerning the above will be announced. What I can say, however, is that it's currently an on-going investigation which will have its findings announced as soon as there are is something definitive to be shared publicly.

Quote Originally Posted by JonC View Post
    I will apologise in advance if this has already been covered but with 31 pages a growing it is proving difficult to find the answers I need.

Whenever I try and install, whether standalone or with the auto update software I get two errors. The first says;

fm.exe
    This application has failed to start because d3dx9_37.dll was not found.

I have then downloaded this and added it to the system32 folder which results in the game attempting to load before i get the following error

fm.exe
    fm.exe has encountered a problems and needs to close
    We are sorry for the inconvenience

With the error signature of
    AppName: fm.exe AppVer: 9.1.0.26064 ModName: fm.exe
    ModVer: 9.1.0.26064 Offset: 00bdff12

I have the patch, Microsoft DirectX SDK, .net and the latest version of the graphics card drivers installed and have lost count of the number of times I have installed and reinstalled!

Please can someone help!
    Hey JonC,

Sorry for the late reply to your query.

I was wondering whether or not you can post your DXDIAG information on here (up to and including 'Display Devices').

Amateur

I just bought FM yesterday. It worked fine yesterday but today it would not work at all. I have uninstalled it. I put in the disk and the 'installAnywhere' application comes up saying extracting and it goes to 100% but then it says 'please choose another location to extract the installer to'. I have tried loads of places but it won't work.

Any tips?

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBoy!! View Post
    Hi, i purchased FM 2009 today and have tried to install on my laptop. it is preparing to instal but just after it does a message comes up saying

'unable to install in GUI mode'

i think this standsfor Graphical/Graphics User Interface.

what is this and how can i turn it off to play it!!

my laptop meets all the requirements, i just want to get playing.
    i had the same problem with 2008 but i just had to play it on my old computer, which ii have now sold lol

HELP!!
    This following thread may be of help to you (I hope):

http://community.sigames.com/showthr...ht=unable+mode

Quote Originally Posted by DJBell View Post
    Mods

Solved my previous problem, and got the game running successfully.

But I now have this problem when I load:

Facegen was disabled because it failed to initialize. Please check log file for details.

Where should I be looking for this log file?

Hey DJBell,

You would just need to make sure you have the latest drivers for your graphics card installed.

Let us know if you're running into this same error, once you do.

Quote Originally Posted by potthead255 View Post
    sorry if this is in this thread already but 31 pages of problems is a bit to many to sort through. I installed the game and there was an error in installation a .dll file was missing, i have downloaded the missin file from microsoft and now everytime i try to start the game vista comes up and says football manager 2009 has stopped working. This is getting very frustrating now and the stupid customer service number is pointless so can someone sort this. THANKS
    Have you tried installling the Microsoft DirectX SDK?

It can be found at: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...displaylang=en.

Amateur

please could somebody answer to post 3104

Quote Originally Posted by Owen Duffy View Post
    I've had this game 2 weeks now and I still haven't managed to activate it. Please can someone help me. I keep getting error -51 when i run the activator/launcher box that is suppossed to help. The softanchor activation says I'm offline and my trial period has expired. It doesn't even give me an option to activate by phone .It's a shame when you pay good money for a product that you can't even run.

Help please

Hey Owen,

If you haven't tried already, please give this a go: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=65715

Quote Originally Posted by jnelson View Post
    Is your provider Vista by chance- i am having similar problems
    I just havnt been lucky enough to get to start a season - it just crashes straight away as i submit a team
    Can anyone help- I bought the game in england but im now in canada until the new year
    Hey there,

You mentioned trying everything including changing screen sizes - did that include trying to play the game in 'Windowed' mode?

Amateur

Scrap my previous post. It's working now, I had to uninstall Football Manager 2008 and restart the PC and it's reinstalling as we speak.

Quote Originally Posted by zoopaloola View Post
    Ok so here are my problems...

Originally the game worked fine, I then made my own database and played a game with this db then deleted that db, the next time i started the game (i mean launched it or whatever) I got this message :could not use database location blablabla reverting to default location, the game was stilll playable after this.

I tried to get a solution to get rid of the error message on the forum, none of the solutions works (uninstalling, deleting cache files etc etc) it still came up but now after my last attempt to reinstall the game I am not not only getting the original error message but afterwards another one that says 'not well from invalid token at line one of sound cache mode, this message then goes away but before the game fully starts up (before it gets to the start new game, load game etc screen) it comes back then everything crashes and the game dissapears.

Please god will someone tell me what I can do to get rid of these annoying messages so that I can play the game.
    BTW this is happening no matter which way i try to start the game from steam or without steam desktop icon etc....
    I know you said you have, but it may be a good idea to make 100% sure once again that you perform a complete un-install by performing the following instructions:

- Run the un-installer
    -
    How to complete a Manual Uninstall

To Remove the Game files follow these steps:

Windows XP
    1: Open “My Computer”
    2: Navigate to “C:\Program Files\Sports Interactive

Windows Vista

1: Click “Start”
    2: Click “Computer”
    3: Navigate to “C:\Program Files\Sports Interactive

If you have more than one version of the game installed (For example, you have FM2007 and FM2008 installed) and only wish to remove one then go into the Sports Interactive Folder and delete the folder of the game you wish to remove.

Next you need to remove save games and other content (your saved games are in the 'games' folder - move its content out of here if you wish to keep your saved games)

Windows XP:
    1: Open “My Computer”
    2: Navigate to “C:\Documents and Settings\\My Documents”

Vista:
    1: Click on “Start”
    2: Click on “Computer”
    3: Navagate to “C:\Users\\Documents”

Look for the Sports Interactive Folder and follow the same steps for the game files.

Next remove your Cache files

First of all you need to turn on hidden files and folders. Go to My Computer and at the top select 'Tools' the 'Folder Options'. The go to the 'View' tab and select 'Show hidden files and folders'

Windows XP:
    1. Open “My Computer”
    2. Navigate to : “Documents and Settings\\Application Data\
    3. Go into the “Sports Interactive” Folder.
    4. Delete the “Football Manager XX” Folder.

Wndows Vista:
    1. Click “Start”
    2. Click your username on the start Menu
    3. Click on “AppData” and then “Roaming”
    4. Go into the “Sports Interactive” Folder
    5. Delete the “Football Manager XX” Folder.

Mac OSX
    1. Open Finder.
    2. Select
    3. Navigate to Library\Caches\Sports Interactive
    4. Remove the “Football Manager XX” Folder.

How to Delete your Registry Files

Finally you will need to edit your registry to remove information Sports Interactive stores there.

To do this follow these steps:

Windows Xp
    2: Click on “Run”
    3: In the text prompt box type “regedit”
    4: Navigate to:

Windows Vista
    2: In the Search box type “regedit”
    3: Navigate to: “HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\
    4: Delete the “Sports Interactive Ltd” Folder.

Note: Please do not tamper with anything else in this folder, your registry is very sensitive and changing something could cause your computer to malfunction.

Once all the steps above are complete your computer will be completely uninstalled.
    http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=64821

Once you've done all of the above, try a re-install, get the patch, and try to run a new game or one of your backed up saved games.

Give this a go, and see how it goes.

Quote Originally Posted by gethunted View Post
    I am having problems......
    Firstly, On the menu screen, when i click on new game it takes two clicks. The first click just seems to highlight the option i want (as if i was holding it down). It happened a bit on 08 but i just reloaded the game a few times and it went back to normal. Secondly, when i get onto the add manager wizard it wont let me type. I can type one letter in lower case but then i have to click the box again so it lets me type in another letter. Thirdly, the mouse is flickering. Any help would be appreciated =]
    Have you got your graphics card's latest drivers installed?

And, more importantly the v9.1 patch?

Quote Originally Posted by BigAlScot View Post
    I am running a windows vista machine, it has a quad core, 3 gb memory and a 9600 g force graphics card yet eveytime im playing the game and get to submitting my team for the next match the game crashes on me, it has been getting a bit annoying now.

Also, I have installed it through stream and i don't have the icon on the desktop or the games menu to launch the game as Im not keen on having to open stream everytime to run the game.

Can you help solve these problems, thanks.
    Please try playing the game in 'Windowed' mode.

You can so via 'Options' -> 'Preferences' -> 'Display & Sound' -> 'Display Mode' (drop menu).

Quote Originally Posted by StuartPreece View Post

How can I fix this?
    To you (or anyone else experiencing this same problem getting the editor to run), please download from the following list:

XP Users
    Click the links below and download the two files, then install the files in the order they are listed here. When the installation of the last file is complete re-start the computer.

Microsoft .NET Framework Version 2.0 Redistributable Package
    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...displaylang=en

Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 SP1 (This is a cumulative bug fix for the file above)

(Please note, these files require Windows Service Pack 2 or above being installed on your computer to run).

Vista Users
    First download and install these two files and when installation is finished re-start the computer

Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5

Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1

Mac Users
    Should be fixed when the patch is released.

Quote Originally Posted by scfc1986 View Post
    please can somebody help me with my problem, i dont think i have seen it on here.

the game seems to be running ok but everytime i click on 3d match engine it just doesnt work properly, i keep gettin blue and grey patches over the pitch and can only see a tiny bit of the pitch.
    iv had a new graphics card installed nvidia 512mb GEforce7600GT, more memory and my pc serviced, also downloaded all the direct x things.

iv also sent an email and got no reply its doing my head in now i bought the game the day it came out!!

please help
    scfc1986
    This may be happening because your graphics card's drivers are out of date, so..

Could you please go to http://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx?lang=en-us and select the Graphics Drivers button underneath the Option 2 label in order for your latest graphics cards' drivers to be detected.

Amateur

i have tested my graphics driver and it came up with the following:-

Product Current
    Installed Driver Recommended
    Driver
    NVIDIA GeForce 7300 GT 178.24 Your PC currently has the latest driver installed for your GPU. No driver update is necessary at this time.

should it be working normally

Product Current
    Driver
    NVIDIA GeForce 7300 GT 178.24 Your PC currently has the latest driver installed for your GPU. No driver update is necessary at this time.

Could you please post your DXDIAG information (up to and including Display Devices).

Amateur

I've tried to use the data editor in the game but when i click on the data editor icon it comes up with the message "Unable to load resources! Couldn't find the data folder!"

Any ideas what i need to do???

Quote Originally Posted by Rainford View Post
    ok, i start the game up (after downloading patch and various other things i've read on here), but my game wont get passed the loading page. any ideas?
    heres my dxdiag ...
    Your graphics card's drivers seem to be more than 3 years out of date.

So, could you please go to http://www.s3graphics.com/en/resourc...vers/index.jsp and follow the instructions provided to locate your graphics card's latest drivers?

Once they've been located, download/install them and then see if you are more successful loading the game up.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Bardi View Post
    Could you please post your DXDIAG information (up to and including Display Devices).
    sorry to sound a bit thick but how do i do that

Amateur

I've tried to use the data editor in the game but when i click on the data editor icon it comes up with the message "Unable to load resources! Couldn't find the data folder!"

Any ideas what i need to do???

sorry to sound a bit thick but how do i do that
    No need to apologise - just follow the below set of instructions depending on your operating system:

How to get your Dxdiag information

Windows XP
    1. Click on “Start”
    2. Click on “Run”
    3. In the text prompt box that appears type “dxdiag” and click ok.
    4. Once the dxdiag program has finished scanning your machine click “Save All Information” save this to a place you will remember.
    5. Copy and past these as/where needed.

Wndows Vista
    1. Click on “Start”
    2. Click inside the search box
    3. In the search box type “dxdiag” and click ok.
    4. Once the dxdiag program has finished scanning your machine click “Save All Information” save this to a place you will remember.
    http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=74469

Amateur

No need to apologise - just follow the below set of instructions depending on your operating system:

------------------
    System Information
    ------------------
    Time of this report: 12/2/2008, 13:48:37
    Machine name: YOUR-5YE12AMJI2
    Operating System: Windows XP Home Edition (5.1, Build 2600) Service Pack 3 (2600.xpsp_sp3_gdr.080814-1236)
    Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
    System Manufacturer: HP Pavilion 04
    System Model: P8650A-ABU 782
    BIOS: Phoenix - AwardBIOS v6.00PG
    Processor: Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 2.80GHz
    Memory: 2048MB RAM
    Page File: 961MB used, 1703MB available
    Windows Dir: C:\WINDOWS
    DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0c (4.09.0000.0904)
    DX Setup Parameters: Not found
    DxDiag Version: 5.03.2600.5512 32bit Unicode

------------
    DxDiag Notes
    ------------
    DirectX Files Tab: The file d3d9d.dll is a debug version, which will run slower than the retail version.
    Display Tab 1: No problems found.
    Sound Tab 1: No problems found.
    Music Tab: No problems found.
    Input Tab: No problems found.
    Network Tab: No problems found.

--------------------
    DirectX Debug Levels
    --------------------
    Direct3D: 4/4 (n/a)
    DirectDraw: 4/4 (retail)
    DirectInput: 5/5 (retail)
    DirectMusic: 0/5 (n/a)
    DirectPlay: 0/9 (retail)
    DirectSound: 0/5 (retail)
    DirectShow: 0/6 (retail)

---------------
    Display Devices
    ---------------
    Card name: NVIDIA GeForce 7300 GT
    Manufacturer: NVIDIA
    Chip type: GeForce 7300 GT
    DAC type: Integrated RAMDAC
    Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_02E2&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_A2
    Display Memory: 512.0 MB
    Current Mode: 1440 x 900 (32 bit) (60Hz)
    Monitor: Plug and Play Monitor
    Monitor Max Res: 1600,1200
    Driver Name: nv4_disp.dll
    Driver Version: 6.14.0011.7824 (English)
    DDI Version: 9 (or higher)
    Driver Attributes: Final Retail
    Driver Date/Size: 10/7/2008 13:33:00, 6058112 bytes
    WHQL Logo'd: Yes
    WHQL Date Stamp: n/a
    VDD: n/a
    Mini VDD: nv4_mini.sys
    Mini VDD Date: 10/7/2008 13:33:00, 6133856 bytes
    Device Identifier: {D7B71E3E-41A2-11CF-207D-0B2003C2CB35}
    Vendor ID: 0x10DE
    Device ID: 0x02E2
    SubSys ID: 0x00000000
    Revision ID: 0x00A2
    Revision ID: 0x00A2
    Video Accel: ModeMPEG2_A ModeMPEG2_B ModeMPEG2_C ModeMPEG2_D ModeWMV9_B ModeWMV9_A
    Deinterlace Caps: {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
    {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
    {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
    {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
    Registry: OK
    DDraw Status: Enabled
    D3D Status: Enabled
    AGP Status: Enabled
    DDraw Test Result: Not run
    D3D7 Test Result: Not run
    D3D8 Test Result: Not run
    D3D9 Test Result: Not run

-------------
    Sound Devices
    -------------
    Description: Avance AC97 Audio
    Default Sound Playback: Yes
    Default Voice Playback: Yes
    Hardware ID: PCI\VEN_1039&DEV_7012&SUBSYS_90381509&REV_A0
    Manufacturer ID: 1
    Product ID: 100
    Type: WDM
    Driver Name: ALCXWDM.SYS
    Driver Version: 5.10.0000.3850 (English)
    Date and Size: 4/9/2002 22:36:18, 305100 bytes
    Other Files:
    Driver Provider: Avance Logic, Inc.
    HW Accel Level: Full
    Cap Flags: 0xB5B
    Min/Max Sample Rate: 8000, 48000
    Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 1, 0
    Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0
    HW Memory: 0
    Voice Management: No
    EAX(tm) 2.0 Listen/Src: No, No
    I3DL2(tm) Listen/Src: No, No
    Sensaura(tm) ZoomFX(tm): No
    Sound Test Result: Not run

---------------------
    Sound Capture Devices
    ---------------------
    Description: Avance AC97 Audio
    Default Sound Capture: Yes
    Default Voice Capture: Yes
    Driver Name: ALCXWDM.SYS
    Driver Version: 5.10.0000.3850 (English)
    Date and Size: 4/9/2002 22:36:18, 305100 bytes
    Cap Flags: 0x41
    Format Flags: 0xFFF

-----------
    DirectMusic
    -----------
    DLS Path: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\drivers\GM.DLS
    DLS Version: 1.00.0016.0002
    Acceleration: n/a
    Ports: Microsoft Synthesizer, Software (Not Kernel Mode), Output, DLS, Internal, Default Port
    MPU-401, Hardware (Kernel Mode), Input, No DLS, External
    MPU-401, Hardware (Kernel Mode), Output, No DLS, External
    Avance AC97 Audio, Software (Kernel Mode), Output, DLS, Internal
    Microsoft MIDI Mapper [Emulated], Hardware (Not Kernel Mode), Output, No DLS, Internal
    Microsoft GS Wavetable SW Synth [Emulated], Hardware (Not Kernel Mode), Output, No DLS, Internal
    MPU-401 [Emulated], Hardware (Not Kernel Mode), Output, No DLS, External
    MPU-401 [Emulated], Hardware (Not Kernel Mode), Input, No DLS, External
    Test Result: Not run

-------------------
    DirectInput Devices
    -------------------
    Device Name: Mouse
    Attached: 1
    Controller ID: n/a
    Vendor/Product ID: n/a
    FF Driver: n/a

Device Name: Keyboard

Poll w/ Interrupt: No

-----------
    USB Devices
    -----------
    + USB Root Hub
    | Vendor/Product ID: 0x1039, 0x7001
    | Matching Device ID: usb\root_hub
    | Service: usbhub
    | Driver: usbhub.sys, 4/13/2008 18:45:37, 59520 bytes
    | Driver: usbd.sys, 8/18/2001 12:00:00, 4736 bytes

----------------
    Gameport Devices
    ----------------
    + PCI bus
    | Matching Device ID: *pnp0a03
    | Service: pci
    | Driver: pci.sys, 4/13/2008 18:36:44, 68224 bytes
    |
    +-+ Standard Game Port
    | | Matching Device ID: *pnpb02f
    | | Service: gameenum
    | | Driver: gameenum.sys, 4/13/2008 18:45:29, 10624 bytes

------------
    PS/2 Devices
    ------------
    + HP PS2 Keyboard (2K - 3)
    | Matching Device ID: acpi\pnp0303
    | Upper Filters: PS2
    | Service: i8042prt
    | Driver: i8042prt.sys, 4/13/2008 19:18:00, 52480 bytes
    | Driver: kbdclass.sys, 4/13/2008 18:39:47, 24576 bytes
    | Driver: PS2.sys, 6/4/2001 12:00:00, 14112 bytes
    | Driver: ps2.bat, , 0 bytes
    |
    + Terminal Server Keyboard Driver
    | Matching Device ID: root\rdp_kbd
    | Upper Filters: kbdclass
    | Service: TermDD
    | Driver: termdd.sys, 4/14/2008 00:13:20, 40840 bytes
    |
    + PS/2 Compatible Mouse
    | Matching Device ID: *pnp0f13
    | Driver: mouclass.sys, 4/13/2008 18:39:47, 23040 bytes
    |
    + Terminal Server Mouse Driver
    | Matching Device ID: root\rdp_mou
    | Upper Filters: mouclass
    | Driver: mouclass.sys, 4/13/2008 18:39:47, 23040 bytes

----------------------------
    DirectPlay Service Providers
    DirectPlay8 Modem Service Provider - Registry: OK, File: dpnet.dll (5.03.2600.5512)
    DirectPlay8 Serial Service Provider - Registry: OK, File: dpnet.dll (5.03.2600.5512)
    DirectPlay8 IPX Service Provider - Registry: OK, File: dpnet.dll (5.03.2600.5512)
    DirectPlay8 TCP/IP Service Provider - Registry: OK, File: dpnet.dll (5.03.2600.5512)
    Internet TCP/IP Connection For DirectPlay - Registry: OK, File: dpwsockx.dll (5.03.2600.5512)
    IPX Connection For DirectPlay - Registry: OK, File: dpwsockx.dll (5.03.2600.5512)
    Modem Connection For DirectPlay - Registry: OK, File: dpmodemx.dll (5.03.2600.5512)
    Serial Connection For DirectPlay - Registry: OK, File: dpmodemx.dll (5.03.2600.5512)

DirectPlay Voice Wizard Tests: Full Duplex: Passed, Half Duplex: Passed, Mic: Passed
    DirectPlay Test Result: Not run

-------------------
    DirectPlay Adapters
    -------------------
    DirectPlay8 Modem Service Provider: HSP56 World MicroModem
    DirectPlay8 Serial Service Provider: COM1
    DirectPlay8 Serial Service Provider: COM3
    DirectPlay8 TCP/IP Service Provider: Local Area Connection 2 - IPv4 -

-----------------------
    DirectPlay Voice Codecs
    -----------------------
    Voxware VR12 1.4kbit/s
    Voxware SC06 6.4kbit/s
    Voxware SC03 3.2kbit/s
    MS-PCM 64 kbit/s
    MS-ADPCM 32.8 kbit/s
    Microsoft GSM 6.10 13 kbit/s
    TrueSpeech(TM) 8.6 kbit/s

-------------------------
    DirectPlay Lobbyable Apps

------------------------
    Disk & DVD/CD-ROM Drives
    ------------------------
    Drive: C:
    Free Space: 43.0 GB
    Total Space: 72.0 GB
    File System: NTFS
    Model: WDC WD800BB-22CAA1

Drive: D:
    Free Space: 0.8 GB
    Total Space: 4.3 GB
    File System: FAT32
    Model: WDC WD800BB-22CAA1

Drive: E:
    Model: HL-DT-ST DVD-ROM GDR8160B
    Driver: c:\windows\system32\drivers\cdrom.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/13/2008 18:40:46, 62976 bytes

Drive: F:
    Model: HP DVD Writer 200j
    Driver: c:\windows\system32\drivers\cdrom.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/13/2008 18:40:46, 62976 bytes

--------------
    System Devices
    --------------
    Name: HSP56 World MicroModem
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_134D&DEV_7892&SUBSYS_0001134D&REV_02\3&61AAA01&0&68
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ptserial.sys, 7.54.0000.0007 (English), 1/9/2002 17:01:54, 120705 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\vpctcom.sys, 7.64.0009.0000 (English), 1/9/2002 20:01:32, 396875 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\vmodem.sys, 7.60.0001.0000 (English), 1/9/2002 17:00:48, 630430 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\vvoice.sys, 3.53.0000.0000 (English), 1/9/2002 17:01:18, 66111 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\pctspk.exe, 1.00.0000.0001 (English), 1/9/2002 17:38:24, 163840 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\pthsp.dat, 2/28/2001 15:47:28, 456 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ptuninst.exe, 1.00.0000.0000 (English), 1/9/2002 17:37:28, 122880 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ptsetup.dll, 1.00.0000.0000 (English), 1/9/2002 17:37:36, 151552 bytes

Name: NVIDIA GeForce 7300 GT
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_02E2&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_A2\4&3525EC23&0&0008
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\nv4_mini.sys, 6.14.0011.7824 (English), 10/7/2008 13:33:00, 6133856 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nv4_disp.dll, 6.14.0011.7824 (English), 10/7/2008 13:33:00, 6058112 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvsvc32.exe, 6.14.0011.7824 (English), 10/7/2008 13:33:00, 163908 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvapi.dll, 6.14.0011.7824 (English), 10/7/2008 13:33:00, 475136 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvcuda.dll, 6.14.0011.7824 (English), 10/7/2008 13:33:00, 1368064 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvoglnt.dll, 6.14.0011.7824 (English), 10/7/2008 13:33:00, 8826880 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvcpl.dll, 6.14.0011.7824 (English), 10/7/2008 13:33:00, 13574144 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvmctray.dll, 6.14.0011.7824 (English), 10/7/2008 13:33:00, 86016 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvwddi.dll, 6.14.0011.7824 (English), 10/7/2008 13:33:00, 81920 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvnt4cpl.dll, 6.14.0010.11194 (English), 10/7/2008 13:33:00, 286720 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvmccs.dll, 6.14.0011.7824 (English), 10/7/2008 13:33:00, 229376 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvdisps.dll, 6.14.0011.7824 (English), 10/7/2008 13:33:00, 3989504 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvgames.dll, 6.14.0011.7824 (English), 10/7/2008 13:33:00, 3444736 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvmccss.dll, 6.14.0011.7824 (English), 10/7/2008 13:33:00, 188416 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvmobls.dll, 6.14.0011.7824 (English), 10/7/2008 13:33:00, 1257472 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvvitvs.dll, 6.14.0011.7824 (English), 10/7/2008 13:33:00, 3764224 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvwss.dll, 6.14.0011.7824 (English), 10/7/2008 13:33:00, 2686976 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\help\nvcpl.hlp, 10/7/2008 13:33:00, 177897 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\help\nvwcplen.hlp, 10/7/2008 13:33:00, 55444 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvcod.dll, 1.03.0004.0028 (English), 10/7/2008 13:33:00, 122880 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvcodins.dll, 1.03.0004.0028 (English), 10/7/2008 13:33:00, 122880 bytes

Name: Texas Instruments OHCI Compliant IEEE 1394 Host Controller
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_104C&DEV_8020&SUBSYS_801015C5&REV_00\3&61AAA01&0&48
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ohci1394.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/13/2008 18:46:18, 61696 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\1394bus.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/13/2008 18:46:18, 53376 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\nic1394.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/13/2008 18:51:25, 61824 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\arp1394.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/13/2008 18:51:25, 60800 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\enum1394.sys, 5.01.2600.0000 (English), 8/17/2001 13:46:40, 6400 bytes

Name: Avance AC97 Audio
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1039&DEV_7012&SUBSYS_90381509&REV_A0\3&61AAA01&0&17
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ksuser.dll, 5.03.2600.5512 (English), 4/14/2008 00:11:56, 4096 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ksproxy.ax, 5.03.2600.5512 (English), 4/14/2008 00:12:42, 129536 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ks.sys, 5.03.2600.5512 (English), 4/13/2008 19:16:36, 141056 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\drmk.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/13/2008 18:45:14, 60160 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\portcls.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/13/2008 19:19:41, 146048 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\stream.sys, 5.03.2600.5512 (English), 4/13/2008 18:45:15, 49408 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\wdmaud.drv, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/14/2008 00:12:45, 23552 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ALCXWDM.SYS, 5.10.0000.3850 (English), 4/9/2002 22:36:18, 305100 bytes

Name: SiS 7001 PCI to USB Open Host Controller
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1039&DEV_7001&SUBSYS_90381509&REV_07\3&61AAA01&0&13
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbohci.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/13/2008 18:45:35, 17152 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/13/2008 18:45:36, 143872 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\usbui.dll, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/14/2008 00:12:08, 74240 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/13/2008 18:45:37, 59520 bytes

Name: SiS 7001 PCI to USB Open Host Controller
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1039&DEV_7001&SUBSYS_90381509&REV_07\3&61AAA01&0&12
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbohci.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/13/2008 18:45:35, 17152 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/13/2008 18:45:36, 143872 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\usbui.dll, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/14/2008 00:12:08, 74240 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/13/2008 18:45:37, 59520 bytes

Name: SiS PCI IDE Controller
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1039&DEV_5513&SUBSYS_55131039&REV_D0\3&61AAA01&0&15
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pciidex.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/13/2008 18:40:29, 24960 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\atapi.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/13/2008 18:40:30, 96512 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pciide.sys, 5.01.2600.0000 (English), 8/18/2001 12:00:00, 3328 bytes

Name: PCI standard host CPU bridge
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1039&DEV_0651&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&61AAA01&0&00
    Driver: n/a

Name: SIS PCI to ISA bridge
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1039&DEV_0008&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_10\3&61AAA01&0&10
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\isapnp.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/13/2008 18:36:41, 37248 bytes

Name: SiS Accelerated Graphics Port
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1039&DEV_0001&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&61AAA01&0&08
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\SISAGP.SYS, 6.01.2091.0000 (English), 12/27/2001 02:52:58, 27136 bytes

------------------
    DirectX Components
    ------------------
    ddraw.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 00:11:51 279552 bytes
    ddrawex.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 00:11:51 27136 bytes
    dxapi.sys: 5.01.2600.0000 English Final Retail 8/18/2001 12:00:00 10496 bytes
    d3d8.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 00:11:51 1179648 bytes
    d3d8thk.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 00:11:51 8192 bytes
    d3d9.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 00:11:51 1689088 bytes
    d3d9d.dll: 9.18.0944.0000 English Final Debug 5/30/2008 21:37:15 3086856 bytes (problem)
    d3dref9.dll: 6.00.5300.0000 English Final Retail 5/30/2008 21:34:03 351752 bytes
    d3dim.dll: 5.01.2600.0000 English Final Retail 8/18/2001 12:00:00 436224 bytes
    d3dim700.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 00:11:51 824320 bytes
    d3dramp.dll: 5.01.2600.0000 English Final Retail 8/18/2001 12:00:00 590336 bytes
    d3drm.dll: 5.01.2600.0000 English Final Retail 8/18/2001 12:00:00 350208 bytes
    d3dxof.dll: 5.01.2600.0000 English Final Retail 8/18/2001 12:00:00 47616 bytes
    d3dpmesh.dll: 5.01.2600.0000 English Final Retail 8/18/2001 12:00:00 34816 bytes
    dplay.dll: 5.00.2134.0001 English Final Retail 8/18/2001 12:00:00 33040 bytes
    dplayx.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 00:11:52 229888 bytes
    dpmodemx.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 00:11:52 23552 bytes
    dpwsock.dll: 5.00.2134.0001 English Final Retail 8/18/2001 12:00:00 42768 bytes
    dpwsockx.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 00:11:52 57344 bytes
    dplaysvr.exe: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 00:12:17 29696 bytes
    dpnsvr.exe: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 00:12:17 17920 bytes
    dpnet.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 00:11:52 375296 bytes
    dpnlobby.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 00:09:20 3072 bytes
    dpnaddr.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 00:09:19 3072 bytes
    dpvoice.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 00:11:52 212480 bytes
    dpvsetup.exe: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 00:12:18 83456 bytes
    dpvvox.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 00:11:52 116736 bytes
    dpvacm.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 00:11:52 21504 bytes
    dpnhpast.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 00:11:52 35328 bytes
    dpnhupnp.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 00:11:52 60928 bytes
    dpserial.dll: 5.00.2134.0001 English Final Retail 8/18/2001 12:00:00 53520 bytes
    dinput.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 00:11:52 158720 bytes
    dinput8.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 00:11:52 181760 bytes
    dinput8d.dll: 5.01.2600.1106 English Final Debug 5/30/2008 21:34:03 361992 bytes
    dimap.dll: 5.01.2600.0000 English Final Retail 8/18/2001 12:00:00 44032 bytes
    diactfrm.dll: 5.01.2600.0000 English Final Retail 8/18/2001 12:00:00 394240 bytes
    joy.cpl: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 00:12:41 68608 bytes
    gcdef.dll: 5.01.2600.0000 English Final Retail 8/18/2001 12:00:00 76800 bytes
    pid.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 00:12:02 35328 bytes
    gameenum.sys: 5.01.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 18:45:29 10624 bytes
    dsound.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 00:11:52 367616 bytes
    dsound3d.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 00:11:52 1293824 bytes
    dswave.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 00:11:52 19456 bytes
    dsdmo.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 00:11:52 181248 bytes
    dsdmoprp.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 00:11:52 71680 bytes
    dmusic.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 00:11:52 104448 bytes
    dmband.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 00:11:52 28672 bytes
    dmcompos.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 00:11:52 61440 bytes
    dmime.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 00:11:52 181248 bytes
    dmloader.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 00:11:52 35840 bytes
    dmstyle.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 00:11:52 105984 bytes
    dmsynth.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 00:11:52 103424 bytes
    dmscript.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 00:11:52 82432 bytes
    Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3D.dll: 9.05.0132.0000 English Final Retail 11/18/2008 17:21:11 473600 bytes
    Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3DX.dll: 5.04.0000.3900 English Final Retail 11/18/2008 17:20:46 2676224 bytes
    Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3DX.dll: 9.04.0091.0000 English Final Retail 11/18/2008 17:20:48 2846720 bytes
    Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3DX.dll: 9.05.0132.0000 English Final Retail 11/18/2008 17:20:50 563712 bytes
    Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3DX.dll: 9.06.0168.0000 English Final Retail 11/18/2008 17:20:52 567296 bytes
    Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3DX.dll: 9.07.0239.0000 English Final Retail 11/18/2008 17:20:54 576000 bytes
    Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3DX.dll: 9.08.0299.0000 English Final Retail 11/18/2008 17:20:56 577024 bytes
    Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3DX.dll: 9.09.0376.0000 English Final Retail 11/18/2008 17:20:59 577536 bytes
    Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3DX.dll: 9.10.0455.0000 English Final Retail 11/18/2008 17:21:01 577536 bytes
    Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3DX.dll: 9.11.0519.0000 English Final Retail 11/18/2008 17:21:03 578560 bytes
    Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3DX.dll: 9.12.0589.0000 English Final Retail 11/18/2008 17:21:12 578560 bytes
    Microsoft.DirectX.DirectDraw.dll: 5.04.0000.2904 English Final Retail 11/18/2008 17:21:12 145920 bytes
    Microsoft.DirectX.DirectInput.dll: 5.04.0000.2904 English Final Retail 11/18/2008 17:21:13 159232 bytes
    Microsoft.DirectX.DirectPlay.dll: 5.04.0000.2904 English Final Retail 11/18/2008 17:21:14 364544 bytes
    Microsoft.DirectX.DirectSound.dll: 5.04.0000.2904 English Final Retail 11/18/2008 17:21:15 178176 bytes
    Microsoft.DirectX.AudioVideoPlayback.dll: 5.04.0000.2904 English Final Retail 11/18/2008 17:21:09 53248 bytes
    Microsoft.DirectX.Diagnostics.dll: 5.04.0000.2904 English Final Retail 11/18/2008 17:21:10 12800 bytes
    Microsoft.DirectX.dll: 5.04.0000.2904 English Final Retail 11/18/2008 17:21:09 223232 bytes
    dx7vb.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 00:11:52 619008 bytes
    dx8vb.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 00:11:52 1227264 bytes
    dxdiagn.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 00:11:52 2113536 bytes
    mfc40.dll: 4.01.0000.6140 English Final Retail 8/18/2001 12:00:00 924432 bytes
    mfc42.dll: 6.02.4131.0000 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 00:11:56 1028096 bytes
    wsock32.dll: 5.01.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 00:12:10 22528 bytes
    amstream.dll: 6.05.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 00:11:49 70656 bytes
    devenum.dll: 6.05.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 00:11:51 59904 bytes
    dxmasf.dll: 6.04.0009.1133 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 00:11:52 498742 bytes
    mciqtz32.dll: 6.05.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 00:11:56 35328 bytes
    mpg2splt.ax: 6.05.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 00:12:42 148992 bytes
    msdmo.dll: 6.05.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 00:11:59 14336 bytes
    encapi.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 00:11:53 20480 bytes
    qasf.dll: 10.00.0000.3802 English Final Retail 1/28/2005 12:44:28 221184 bytes
    qcap.dll: 6.05.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 00:12:03 192512 bytes
    qdv.dll: 6.05.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 00:12:03 279040 bytes
    qdvd.dll: 6.05.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 00:12:03 386048 bytes
    qedit.dll: 6.05.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 00:12:03 562176 bytes
    qedwipes.dll: 6.05.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 17:21:32 733696 bytes
    quartz.dll: 6.05.2600.5596 English Final Retail 5/7/2008 05:12:40 1288192 bytes
    strmdll.dll: 4.01.0000.3936 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 00:12:07 246814 bytes
    iac25_32.ax: 2.00.0005.0053 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 00:12:42 199680 bytes
    ir41_32.ax: 4.51.0016.0003 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 00:12:42 848384 bytes
    ir41_qc.dll: 4.30.0062.0002 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 00:11:55 120320 bytes
    ir41_qcx.dll: 4.30.0064.0001 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 00:11:55 338432 bytes
    ir50_32.dll: 5.2562.0015.0055 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 00:11:55 755200 bytes
    ir50_qc.dll: 5.00.0063.0048 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 00:11:55 200192 bytes
    ir50_qcx.dll: 5.00.0064.0048 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 00:11:55 183808 bytes
    ivfsrc.ax: 5.10.0002.0051 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 00:12:42 154624 bytes
    mswebdvd.dll: 6.05.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 00:12:01 203776 bytes
    ks.sys: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 19:16:36 141056 bytes
    ksproxy.ax: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 00:12:42 129536 bytes
    ksuser.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 00:11:56 4096 bytes
    stream.sys: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 18:45:15 49408 bytes
    mspclock.sys: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 18:39:50 5376 bytes
    mspqm.sys: 5.01.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 18:39:51 4992 bytes
    mskssrv.sys: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 18:39:52 7552 bytes
    swenum.sys: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 18:39:53 4352 bytes
    mstee.sys: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 18:39:50 5504 bytes
    ipsink.ax: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 00:12:42 16384 bytes
    mpeg2data.ax: 6.05.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 00:12:42 118272 bytes
    ndisip.sys: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 18:46:22 10880 bytes
    streamip.sys: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 18:46:21 15232 bytes
    msvidctl.dll: 6.05.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 00:12:01 1428992 bytes
    slip.sys: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 18:46:23 11136 bytes
    nabtsfec.sys: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 18:46:25 85248 bytes
    ccdecode.sys: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 18:46:23 17024 bytes
    vbisurf.ax: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 00:12:42 30208 bytes
    msyuv.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 00:12:01 16896 bytes
    kstvtune.ax: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 00:12:42 61952 bytes
    ksxbar.ax: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 00:12:42 43008 bytes
    kswdmcap.ax: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 00:12:42 91136 bytes
    vfwwdm32.dll: 5.01.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 00:12:08 53760 bytes
    wstcodec.sys: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 18:46:24 19200 bytes
    wstdecod.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 00:12:10 50688 bytes

------------------
    DirectShow Filters
    ------------------

WDM Streaming VBI Codecs:
    NABTS/FEC VBI Codec,0x00200000,2,1,,5.03.2600.5512
    CC Decoder,0x00200000,2,1,,5.03.2600.5512
    WST Codec,0x00200000,1,1,,5.03.2600.5512

DirectShow Filters:
    WMAudio Decoder DMO,0x00800800,1,1,,
    WMAPro over S/PDIF DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,
    WMA Voice Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,
    WMVideo Advanced Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,,
    Mpeg4s Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,,
    WMV Screen decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,,
    WMVideo Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,,
    Mpeg43 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,,
    Mpeg4 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,,
    Sonic Scaler,0x00200000,1,1,SonicDSScaler.ax,1.00.0000.0 000
    WMT MuxDeMux Filter,0x00200000,0,0,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000
    InterVideo Video Decoder,0x00700000,2,3,ivivideo.ax,3.02.0041.0021
    Full Screen Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5596
    WMT VIH2 Fix,0x00200000,1,1,WLXVAFilt.dll",
    Record Queue,0x00200000,1,1,WLXVAFilt.dll",
    WMT Switch Filter,0x00200000,1,1,WLXVAFilt.dll",
    WMT Virtual Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,WLXVAFilt.dll",
    WMT DV Extract,0x00200000,1,1,WLXVAFilt.dll",
    WMT Virtual Source,0x00200000,0,1,WLXVAFilt.dll",
    WMT Sample Information Filter,0x00200000,1,1,WLXVAFilt.dll",
    AMR Audio Decoder Filter,0x00800000,1,1,AMRDSF.dll,1.00.0002.0001
    Ligos Virtual Source,0x00200000,0,1,VirtSrc.ax,1.00.0011.0012
    DV Muxer,0x00400000,0,0,qdv.dll,6.05.2600.5512
    BearFlix File Source (Async.),0x00400000,0,1,BFPreview.ax,
    Color Space Converter,0x00400001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5596
    WM ASF Reader,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,10.00.0000.3802
    Screen Capture filter,0x00200000,0,1,wmpsrcwp.dll,11.00.5721.5145
    AVI Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5596
    WMT AudioAnalyzer,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.402 6.0000
    VGA 16 Color Ditherer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5596
    Indeo® video 5.10 Compression Filter,0x00200000,1,1,ir50_32.dll,5.2562.0015.0055
    Windows Media Audio Decoder,0x00800001,1,1,msadds32.ax,8.00.0000.4487
    AC3 Parser Filter,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,6.05.2600.5512
    WMT Format Conversion,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0 000
    StreamBufferSink,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,
    WMT Black Frame Generator,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.00 00
    MJPEG Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5 596
    Indeo® video 5.10 Decompression Filter,0x00640000,1,1,ir50_32.dll,5.2562.0015.0055
    WMT Screen Capture filter,0x00200000,0,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000
    Microsoft Screen Video Decompressor,0x00800000,1,1,msscds32.ax,8.00.0000. 4487
    MPEG-I Stream Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5596
    SAMI (CC) Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5596
    MPEG Layer-3 Decoder,0x00810000,1,1,l3codecx.ax,1.05.0000.0050
    MPEG-2 Splitter,0x005fffff,1,0,mpg2splt.ax,6.05.2600.5512
    WAV Dest,0x00200000,0,0,wavdest.ax,9.00.0000.0000
    ACELP.net Sipro Lab Audio Decoder,0x00800001,1,1,acelpdec.ax,1.04.0000.0000
    Render Dib New,0x00200000,1,1,ezrgb24.ax,
    Ligos MPEG Audio Decoder,0x03680001,1,1,lmpgad.ax,3.05.0000.0067
    PICVideo MJPEG Compressor,0x00100000,1,1,Pvmjpg20.dll,2.10.0000.0 022
    Internal Script Command Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5596
    MPEG Audio Decoder,0x03680001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5596
    File Source (Netshow URL),0x00400000,0,1,wmpasf.dll,11.00.5721.5145
    PICVideo MJPEG Decompressor,0x00800000,1,1,Pvmjpg20.dll,2.10.0000 .0022
    WMT Import Filter,0x00200000,0,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000
    DV Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,qdv.dll,6.05.2600.5512
    Bitmap Generate,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.000 0
    Windows Media Video Decoder,0x00800000,1,1,wmvds32.ax,8.00.0000.4487
    Video Mixing Renderer 9,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,
    Windows Media Video Decoder,0x00800000,1,1,wmv8ds32.ax,8.00.0000.4000
    Ligos GoMotion Analog to MPEG Filter,0x00200000,2,0,GoMotionAnalogtoMPEG.ax,1.00 .0000.0005
    Sonic RT Stream Source Filter,0x00400000,0,1,IKernel.exe,6.31.0100.1221
    WMT VIH2 Fix,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000
    Sonic DVD LPCM Converter,0x00600000,1,1,DVDLPCMConverter.ax,1.00. 0000.0000
    Record Queue,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000
    EVRC Audio Decoder Filter,0x00800000,1,1,AMRDSF.dll,1.00.0002.0001
    Windows Media Multiplexer,0x00600000,1,1,wmpasf.dll,11.00.5721.5 145
    ASX file Parser,0x00600000,1,1,wmpasf.dll,11.00.5721.5145
    ASX v.2 file Parser,0x00600000,1,0,wmpasf.dll,11.00.5721.5145
    NSC file Parser,0x00600000,1,1,wmpasf.dll,11.00.5721.5145
    XviD MPEG-4 Video Decoder,0x00800000,1,1,,
    Ligos DV Intercept,0x00200000,1,1,DvIntcpt.ax,1.00.0011.001 7
    Ligos GoMotion DV to MPEG Filter,0x00200000,2,0,GoMotionDVtoMPEG.ax,1.00.001 1.0013
    ACM Wrapper,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5596
    Windows Media source filter,0x00600000,0,2,wmpasf.dll,11.00.5721.5145
    Video Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5596
    Frame Eater,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000
    MPEG-2 Video Stream Analyzer,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,
    Line 21 Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,qdvd.dll,6.05.2600.5512
    Video Port Manager,0x00600000,2,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5596
    WST Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,wstdecod.dll,5.03.2600.5512
    Video Renderer,0x00400000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5596
    File Writer,0x00200000,1,0,WLXVAFilt.dll",
    WM ASF Writer,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,10.00.0000.3802
    WMT Sample Information Filter,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000
    VBI Surface Allocator,0x00600000,1,1,vbisurf.ax,5.03.2600.5512
    Mpeg-4 NV Decoder,0x00800002,1,1,Mpeg4DSF.dll,1.00.0002.0001
    Microsoft MPEG-4 Video Decompressor,0x00800000,1,1,mpg4ds32.ax,8.00.0000. 4487
    File writer,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.5512
    WMT Log Filter,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000
    WMT Virtual Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.000 0
    AMR Audio Encoder Filter,0x00200000,1,1,AMRDSF.dll,1.00.0002.0001
    Mpeg-4 Demultiplexor,0x00600000,1,2,Mpeg4DSF.dll,1.00.000 2.0001
    Mpeg-4 Bitstream Writer,0x00200000,1,1,Mpeg4DSF.dll,1.00.0002.0001
    Mpeg-4 Multiplexor,0x00200000,1,1,Mpeg4DSF.dll,1.00.0002. 0001
    DVD Navigator,0x00200000,0,2,qdvd.dll,6.05.2600.5512
    Mpeg-4 NA Decoder,0x00800002,1,1,Mpeg4DSF.dll,1.00.0002.0001
    Overlay Mixer2,0x00400000,1,1,qdvd.dll,6.05.2600.5512
    AVI Draw,0x00600064,9,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5596
    .RAM file Parser,0x00600000,1,0,wmpasf.dll,11.00.5721.5145
    InterVideo Navigator,0x00190000,0,3,ivinav.ax,3.02.0041.0021
    WMT DirectX Transform Wrapper,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000
    G.711 Codec,0x00200000,1,1,g711codc.ax,5.01.2600.0000
    MPEG-2 Demultiplexer,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,6.05.2600 .5512
    Sonic Rainbow Fix,0x00200000,1,1,SonicRainbowFix.ax,1.00.0000.00 00
    DV Video Decoder,0x00800000,1,1,qdv.dll,6.05.2600.5512
    Indeo® audio software,0x00500000,1,1,iac25_32.ax,2.00.0005.0053
    Windows Media Update Filter,0x00400000,1,0,wmpasf.dll,11.00.5721.5145
    LAME MPEG Layer III Audio Encoder,0x00100000,2,1,lame_dshow.ax,
    ASF DIB Handler,0x00600000,1,1,wmpasf.dll,11.00.5721.5145
    ASF ACM Handler,0x00600000,1,1,wmpasf.dll,11.00.5721.5145
    ASF ICM Handler,0x00600000,1,1,wmpasf.dll,11.00.5721.5145
    ASF URL Handler,0x00600000,1,1,wmpasf.dll,11.00.5721.5145
    ASF JPEG Handler,0x00600000,1,1,wmpasf.dll,11.00.5721.5145
    ASF DJPEG Handler,0x00600000,1,1,wmpasf.dll,11.00.5721.5145
    ASF embedded stuff Handler,0x00600000,1,1,wmpasf.dll,11.00.5721.5145
    9x8Resize,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.00 00
    WIA Stream Snapshot Filter,0x00200000,1,1,wiasf.ax,1.00.0000.0000
    Allocator Fix,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000
    SampleGrabber,0x00200000,1,1,qedit.dll,6.05.2600.5 512
    Null Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,qedit.dll,6.05.2600.5512
    WMT Virtual Source,0x00200000,0,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000
    MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x005fffff,1,0,mpeg2data.ax,
    IVF source filter,0x00600000,0,1,ivfsrc.ax,5.10.0002.0051
    WMT Interlacer,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0 000
    StreamBufferSource,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,
    Ligos MPEG Splitter,0x00800000,1,2,lmpgspl.ax,3.05.0000.0067
    Ligos MPEG Video Decoder,0x00800000,1,1,lmpgvd.ax,3.05.0000.0067
    InterObject I/E Melody source Filter,0x00200000,0,1,MelodySource.ax,1.07.0196.00 01
    Smart Tee,0x00200000,1,2,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.5512
    Overlay Mixer,0x00200000,0,0,qdvd.dll,6.05.2600.5512
    AVI Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5 596
    Uncompressed Domain Shot Detection Filter,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000
    InterVideo Audio Effects,0x00200000,1,1,iviaudioeff.ax,3.02.0006.00 00
    AVI/WAV File Source,0x00400000,0,2,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5596
    QuickTime Movie Parser,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5596
    Wave Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5596
    MIDI Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5596
    Multi-file Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5596
    Lyric Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5596
    File stream renderer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5596
    XML Playlist,0x00400000,1,0,wmpasf.dll,11.00.5721.5145
    AVI Mux,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.5512
    Line 21 Decoder 2,0x00600002,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5596
    File Source (Async.),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5596
    File Source (URL),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5596
    WMT DV Extract,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000
    WMT Switch Filter,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000
    WMT Volume,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000
    Stretch Video,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000
    Windows Media Pad VU Data Grabber,0x00600000,1,0,wmmfilt.dll,1.01.2427.0001
    Infinite Pin Tee Filter,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.5512
    QT Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5 596
    ShotBoundaryDet,0x00200000,1,1,wmmfilt.dll,1.01.24 27.0001
    MPEG Video Decoder,0x40000001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5596
    Indeo® video 4.4 Decompression Filter,0x00640000,1,1,ir41_32.ax,4.51.0016.0003
    Indeo® video 4.4 Compression Filter,0x00200000,1,1,ir41_32.ax,4.51.0016.0003

Amateur

dxdiag continued...

WDM Streaming Tee/Splitter Devices:
    Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter,0x00200000,1,1,,5.03.2600.5512

WDM Streaming Data Transforms:
    Microsoft Kernel Acoustic Echo Canceller,0x00000000,0,0,,
    Microsoft Kernel GS Wavetable Synthesizer,0x00200000,1,1,,5.03.2600.5512
    Microsoft Kernel DLS Synthesizer,0x00200000,1,1,,5.03.2600.5512
    Microsoft Kernel DRM Audio Descrambler,0x00200000,1,1,,5.03.2600.5512

Video Compressors:
    WMVideo Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,
    WMVideo8 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,
    MSScreen encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,
    WMVideo8 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,
    WMVideo9 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,
    MSScreen 9 encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,
    DV Video Encoder,0x00200000,0,0,qdv.dll,6.05.2600.5512
    Indeo® video 5.10 Compression Filter,0x00100000,1,1,ir50_32.dll,5.2562.0015.0055
    Ligos GoMotion Analog to MPEG Filter,0x00200000,0,0,GoMotionAnalogtoMPEG.ax,1.00 .0000.0005
    Ligos GoMotion DV to MPEG Filter,0x00200000,0,0,GoMotionDVtoMPEG.ax,1.00.001 1.0013
    MJPEG Compressor,0x00200000,0,0,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.559 6
    PICVideo MJPEG Compressor,0x00100000,1,1,Pvmjpg20.dll,2.10.0000.0 022
    Mpeg-4 NV Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,Mpeg4DSF.dll,1.00.0002.0001
    Cinepak Codec by Radius,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.5512
    Intel 4:2:0 Video V2.50,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.5512
    Intel Indeo(R) Video R3.2,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.5512
    Intel Indeo® Video 4.5,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.5512
    Indeo® video 5.10,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.5512
    Intel IYUV codec,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.5512
    Microsoft H.261 Video Codec,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.5512
    Microsoft H.263 Video Codec,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.5512
    PICVideo MJPEG Codec,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.5512
    Microsoft RLE,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.5512
    Microsoft Video 1,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.5512
    Microsoft Windows Media Video 9,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.5512

Audio Compressors:
    WMA Voice Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,
    WM Speech Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,
    WMAudio Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,
    Mpeg-4 NA Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,Mpeg4DSF.dll,1.00.0002.0001
    IAC2,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5596
    IMA ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5596
    PCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5596
    Microsoft ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5596
    ACELP.net,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5596
    DSP Group TrueSpeech(TM),0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600 .5596
    Windows Media Audio V1,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5596
    Windows Media Audio V2,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5596
    GSM 6.10,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5596
    Messenger Audio Codec,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5596
    Microsoft G.723.1,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5596
    CCITT A-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5596
    CCITT u-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5596
    MPEG Layer-3,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5596

Audio Capture Sources:
    Avance AC97 Audio,0x00200000,0,0,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.5512

Midi Renderers:
    Default MidiOut Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5596
    Microsoft GS Wavetable SW Synth,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5596
    MPU-401,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5596

WDM Streaming Capture Devices:
    ,0x00000000,0,0,,
    Avance AC97 Audio,0x00200000,3,3,,5.03.2600.5512

WDM Streaming Rendering Devices:
    ,0x00000000,0,0,,
    Avance AC97 Audio,0x00200000,3,3,,5.03.2600.5512

BDA Rendering Filters:
    BDA IP Sink,0x00200000,1,1,,5.03.2600.5512

BDA Transport Information Renderers:
    MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x00600000,1,0,mpeg2data.ax,

WDM Streaming Mixer Devices:
    Microsoft Kernel Wave Audio Mixer,0x00000000,0,0,,

BDA CP/CA Filters:
    Decrypt/Tag,0x00600000,1,0,encdec.dll,
    Encrypt/Tag,0x00200000,0,0,encdec.dll,
    XDS Codec,0x00200000,0,0,encdec.dll,

Device Control Filters:
    ArcSoft Mpeg Mplex Filter,0x00200000,0,0,,
    Arcsoft Source Buffer Filter,0x00200000,0,0,,

WDM Streaming Communication Transforms:
    Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter,0x00200000,1,1,,5.03.2600.5512

Audio Renderers:
    Avance AC97 Audio,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5596
    Default DirectSound Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5596
    Default WaveOut Device,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5596
    DirectSound: Avance AC97 Audio,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5596

WDM Streaming System Devices:
    MPU-401,0x00200000,3,2,,5.03.2600.5512
    Avance AC97 Audio,0x00200000,14,2,,5.03.2600.5512

BDA Receiver Component:
    BDA Slip De-Framer,0x00600000,1,1,,5.03.2600.5512

Product Current
    Driver

Okay, I did a manual search for your latest drivers, and noticed that there actually are more recent drivers available for your graphics card than the ones you've currently got installed on your machine.

The link is http://www.nvidia.com/object/winxp_178.24_whql.html

Try downloading/installing them, and seeing if it fixes the problem you have been encountering when toggling to 3D.

Amateur

Hey Owen,

If you haven't tried already, please give this a go: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=65715
    I've tried that already and it is successfull. However when I launch the game, Softanchor can't connect to the internet. I've emailed uniloc and I'm still waiting on a reply. Any other suggestions??

Quote Originally Posted by Owen Duffy View Post
    I've tried that already and it is successfull. However when I launch the game, Softanchor can't connect to the internet. I've emailed uniloc and I'm still waiting on a reply. Any other suggestions??
    Once they do get back to you, they will probably be of more help to you, as they'll have a better idea of what's wrong and how to fix it. So, my only advice is for a little bit of patience while you wait for a reply, unfortunately.

Amateur

Does anyone have any answers to my problem i stated a little earlier about the data folder not being located for the data editor

Amateur

Unhappy Re: Known issues and solutions - FAQ

I am not online at home for my sins, but i have managed to activate my game through the phone activation system.
    The problem that i am having is that when i load my game is simply says "Football Manager 2009 is not working" and wont load at all.
    I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling a few times but it seems to be throwing up the same problem. Is this a problem with the disk? Do you have to be online to be able to play the game? I've been playing it since 1993 this is the only time i have had problems with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Vintis View Post
    I am not online at home for my sins, but i have managed to activate my game through the phone activation system.
    The problem that i am having is that when i load my game is simply says "Football Manager 2009 is not working" and wont load at all.
    I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling a few times but it seems to be throwing up the same problem. Is this a problem with the disk? Do you have to be online to be able to play the game? I've been playing it since 1993 this is the only time i have had problems with it.
    Could you please post your DXDIAG information, so that we have a better idea what the problem may be.

How to get your Dxdiag information

Windows XP
    1. Click on “Start”
    2. Click on “Run”
    3. In the text prompt box that appears type “dxdiag” and click ok.

Wndows Vista
    1. Click on “Start”
    2. Click inside the search box
    3. In the search box type “dxdiag” and click ok.

Additionally, can you please confirm that you have installed the v9.1 patch?

Amateur

Once they do get back to you, they will probably be of more help to you, as they'll have a better idea of what's wrong and how to fix it. So, my only advice is for a little bit of patience while you wait for a reply, unfortunately.
    Thanks for your help Bardi.

I think SIGAMES should question their ethics in releasing a game with so many flaws. I know your only here to help but the fact is I should be able to buy a game and install it without using a thirdparty like Steam in order to activate it. I've been playing football manager since CM2(the good old days) and I've never been more dissappointed than I am with this product. I agree that you need to stop people from pirating your software however loyal fans and customers shouldn't be targetted as a result.

I just hope I there aren't children out there who get this game on Christmass morning only to realise their day has been ruined.

Amateur

Okay, I did a manual search for your latest drivers, and noticed that there actually are more recent drivers available for your graphics card than the ones you've currently got installed on your machine.

The link is http://www.nvidia.com/object/winxp_178.24_whql.html

Try downloading/installing them, and seeing if it fixes the problem you have been encountering when toggling to 3D.
    i have installed the latest drivers and its still the same, blue and grey patches on the 3d mode

Quote Originally Posted by nobby09 View Post
    Does anyone have any answers to my problem i stated a little earlier about the data folder not being located for the data editor
    Hey nobby09,

Have you installed your FM 09 game to a custom directory? i.e. not to the default location selected on an 'Express' install.

i have installed the latest drivers and its still the same, blue and grey patches on the 3d mode
    Could you go to Options -> Preferences -> Display & Sound -> 3D Settings, and let me know what graphical detail has been selected.

Try disable and then re-enabling the 3D match cameras set to low graphical detail to see if that makes any difference.

Amateur

Could you go to Options -> Preferences -> Display & Sound -> 3D Settings, and let me know what graphical detail has been selected.

Try disable and then re-enabling the 3D match cameras set to low graphical detail to see if that makes any difference.
    the graphical detail is on auto-select i have disabled and enabled again put it on low and still the same

the graphical detail is on auto-select i have disabled and enabled again put it on low and still the same
    Is it possible for you to post a screenshot of how your 3D match view looks on here?

Amateur

Is it possible for you to post a screenshot of how your 3D match view looks on here?
    it wont let me put it on for some reason,
    What it is, is on the 3d mode there is little bits of the pitch i can see and the rest is covered with blue and light and dark grey patches then i can see a few player names, and if a player gets booked then his name comes up clearly, the rest i cannot see.

Amateur

Could you please post your DXDIAG information, so that we have a better idea what the problem may be.

Additionally, can you please confirm that you have installed the v9.1 patch?
    I am not online so this is a problem for me. I'm at work now but obviously/unfortunatley this is not the computer FM2009 is installed on. I don't understand why after 15 or so additions this one is so complicated for complicated sake.
    If i'm not on the internet at home does this mean i cant play the game?

I am not online so this is a problem for me. I'm at work now but obviously/unfortunatley this is not the computer FM2009 is installed on. I don't understand why after 15 or so additions this one is so complicated for complicated sake.
    If i'm not on the internet at home does this mean i cant play the game?
    The only time you may have to be online is if you decide to activate your game online after having installed it. This could be even avoided if you decide to go ahead with the activation process over the telephone.

Once your game has become activated on the machine you wish to play it on, you do not need to be online to run or play the game.

Lurker

I am having the problem where a green/red box is at the right hand bottom corner of the screen and will not go...please,please,please help me.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ryan94 View Post
    I am having the problem where a green/red box is at the right hand bottom corner of the screen and will not go...please,please,please help me.

Thanks
    Are you playing the game via Steam?

If so..

I installed through Steam and now I get an annoying block of colour on my screen (bottom right hand corner)

Fix: In steam click the icon "settings", click the tab "in game" and untick the "enable steam community" and voila

it wont let me put it on for some reason,
    What it is, is on the 3d mode there is little bits of the pitch i can see and the rest is covered with blue and light and dark grey patches then i can see a few player names, and if a player gets booked then his name comes up clearly, the rest i cannot see.
    Have you tried un-installing/re-installing the game at any point?

Amateur

The only time you may have to be online is if you decide to activate your game online after having installed it. This could be even avoided if you decide to go ahead with the activation process over the telephone.

Once your game has become activated on the machine you wish to play it on, you do not need to be online to run or play the game.

Thats great, it still doesn't solve the problem that i have with "FM2009 not working" message that i am getting when i try to load the game. It might be an issue with the disk, but i just wondered if anyone else has had this problem?! If so, how do i fix it?
    I can't paste any report as my computer at home isn't on the internet so i can't log into this forum from home - thats my problem.

Thats great, it still doesn't solve the problem that i have with "FM2009 not working" message that i am getting when i try to load the game. It might be an issue with the disk, but i just wondered if anyone else has had this problem?! If so, how do i fix it?
    I can't paste any report as my computer at home isn't on the internet so i can't log into this forum from home - thats my problem.
    It's very unlikely that your problem is a disc-related issue.

Based on the information you've so far provided, it's quite unlikely anyone can be of any help to you, as it's been very general in nature.

My advice to you is to obtain your DXDIAG information, and to put the text file on a USB flash drive to take with you to work. Once you're back in work with it, paste the information included in the text onto here.

Additionally, it may be a good idea for you to download the Microsoft Direct X SDK from http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...displaylang=en and to put it on the USB drive when you do bring it with you to work. Once you go back home, install it, and see if that helps you run the game.

Amateur

i have done before but i will try again now that i have installed the latest driver that you found, then let you know

Lurker

hi there, ive not checked through every page, only about a quarter, but it seems like Im experiencing a(nother) new problem.

Im not very computer savvy, so I suspect I may not have uninstalled everything when I got rid of steam.

As said, I firts installed via Steam and got seriously ****ed off with several things,

so I uninstalled as much as I could and reinstalled via Unilock.

All seemed ok, until it loaded and I was told that the game cannot read database..cant remember the path, but it was steam/steamapps...something, trying to locate backup.

the first few times it loaded, although it took forever but now all Im getting is a frozen cursor, then bluescreen.

As I said, I dont think this has been encountered so far- if it has Im sorry, and could you point me in the right direction?,

otherwise can anyone help and advise me what to do?

TIA Chris

oh, forgot to add, Ive also installed and ran the first patch

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtattoo View Post
    hi there, ive not checked through every page, only about a quarter, but it seems like Im experiencing a(nother) new problem.

Im not very computer savvy, so I suspect I may not have uninstalled everything when I got rid of steam.

As said, I firts installed via Steam and got seriously ****ed off with several things,

so I uninstalled as much as I could and reinstalled via Unilock.

All seemed ok, until it loaded and I was told that the game cannot read database..cant remember the path, but it was steam/steamapps...something, trying to locate backup.

the first few times it loaded, although it took forever but now all Im getting is a frozen cursor, then bluescreen.

As I said, I dont think this has been encountered so far- if it has Im sorry, and could you point me in the right direction?,

otherwise can anyone help and advise me what to do?

TIA Chris

oh, forgot to add, Ive also installed and ran the first patch
    Correct me if I'm wrong - you managed to not only load your saved game, but play normally without any problems to begin with?

I would suggest you performing a complete un-install/re-install. Details as to how can be found in my earlier post located at http://community.sigames.com/showpos...postcount=3120.

Try doing that to begin with.

Amateur

i have tried the uninstall and reinstall and the problem is still happenin although not as bad weird, still cant see it properly.

Amateur

Hi,

when I try to activate the game I get the 1032 (or whatever it was... invalid key) message.

I have used the website that is supposed to help me with possible mistakes (http://keylookup.fm2009.softanchorinsight.com/) but without any luck. Been trying for 2h, lots of combination but I just get the msg "invalid license key".

So after some browsing here... Do i have to get a camera and send a picture of my keycode to you guys or is there another solution?

//Mack

Quote Originally Posted by mackbrich View Post
    Hi,

when I try to activate the game I get the 1032 (or whatever it was... invalid key) message.

I have used the website that is supposed to help me with possible mistakes (http://keylookup.fm2009.softanchorinsight.com/) but without any luck. Been trying for 2h, lots of combination but I just get the msg "invalid license key".

So after some browsing here... Do i have to get a camera and send a picture of my keycode to you guys or is there another solution?

//Mack
    Have you followed the instructions posted at http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=65715?

Lurker

Hi,
    I have a problem with FM09
    when I launch the game I get the error:
    "Facegens disabled because it failed to initialise,please check log file for details"

and then the program close out prematurely, but fm.exe still in the task manager.
    Got the newest driver from ATI for my radeon3870x2 card, newest directX all windows updates.
    running vista 64bit ultimate

and I have the latest FM09 patch

Does anyone have any idea of how to fix this?

Amateur

Have you followed the instructions posted at http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=65715?
    No but I took at look at it and that doesnt seem to be the solution to my problem.

My problem is that my key is invaild. Both according to the activation window (steam and the other one) and the keycheck site (http://keylookup.fm2009.softanchorinsight.com/)

If I would follow the instruction from your link I would just upload my "invalid" key, right?

Amateur

i have tried the uninstall and reinstall and the problem is still happenin although not as bad weird, still cant see it properly.
    wot else can i do to play the game properly

Quote Originally Posted by mackbrich View Post
    No but I took at look at it and that doesnt seem to be the solution to my problem.

My problem is that my key is invaild. Both according to the activation window (steam and the other one) and the keycheck site (http://keylookup.fm2009.softanchorinsight.com/)

If I would follow the instruction from your link I would just upload my "invalid" key, right?

In that case, I would advise sending an email over to errors@uniloc.com explaining your problem.

Alternatively, talking to or mailing Customer Services via
    http://help.sega.com/?group=englishuk&t=EnglishUK.

wot else can i do to play the game properly
    At the moment, unfortunately, I'm not quite sure to be honest with you. I will see if I can refer your problem to somebody who may have a better idea.

Amateur

In that case, I would advise sending an email over to errors@uniloc.com explaining your problem.

Alternatively, talking to or mailing Customer Services via
    http://help.sega.com/?group=englishuk&t=EnglishUK.
    It isnt possible to e-mail a pic of my key to any of you sigames guys here?

I noticed that Marc Duffy told someone to do that earlier in this thread...

EDIT: I solved it... The last letter of my key code do look like a "1". But it was a "T".

Yeah yeah gl to all you guys out there with probs
    Last edited by mackbrich; 02-12-2008 at 19:52.

Amateur

Hi,
    I'm also experiencing the problem where you receive the error 'Football Manager is running dangerously low on memory. Please quit and free up some memory', then, 'Football Manager has run out of memory and will now quit'.

I've seen this problem posted a few times on here, but haven't seen a solution for it.

This occurs during the initial load up of the game prior to choosing to load the save game.

I've completely uninstalled the game several times, and tried loading via steam, and without steam, and then manually downloading the patch, but nothing has resolved the problem.

I was playing okay for a week before this problem started, so don't think it's a problem with my spec.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Amateur

Ive got the same problem and have no idea what to do. Just goin to give up and take it back because no games worth this hassle. Whatever happened to putting the game into the pc and then just playing it??

Amateur

Have you got your graphics card's latest drivers installed?

And, more importantly the v9.1 patch?
    Yeh i updated my graphic cards drivers and steam downloaded the patch for me when i installed. I downloaded the directx9sdk thing aswel. Any other ideas? thanks

Amateur

hi, can someone tell why it keeps saying mounting failed everytime i try and download the new patch for the mac? everything runs smoothly except the amount of injuries i keep getting?? which i hope the patch will sort out?

please help me

red army

Lurker

wen instaled it says d3dx9_37.dll wasnt found. please help

TIA

Amateur

I bought a boxed version of the game and activated it through steam I then created a shortcut to my desktop I used this to start up FM until yesterday when I found the official shortcut with a logo somewhere in my computer. Now if I try to load up the official shortcut thing it tells me “This application has failed to start because saAuditMD.dll was not found” If I load up the other non official shortcut I created from steam it tells me “This game is not available”

I have installed the thing for the saAudit thing to the folder told but it makes no difference.

What should I do?

Amateur

I keep getting an error message about crash dumps, and then the game goes off. Even after i have deleted the folder and try to play the game again, it comes back. I have read that it could be cause there is something wrong with the Serie C league in Italy, but I have not even selected that league. It doesn't happen at a said time either, sometimes i get through a game and it happens in the following game, at other times it happens whilst the game is being loaded. Is there anything I can do about this? It's really very annoying.

Any help would be very greatful!

Thanks in advance!

Lurker

Hi,

I have tried to download the patch but I keep getting the digital signature error message.

I followed the instructions on the patch fix that you suggested on the FAQ page, but when I downloaded the patch again, it still came up with the same error.

Is there anything in particular that I may be doing wrong? Is there a process to follow when you refer to "4. Reboot and then try installing the driver."

If you could post a solution, it would be much appreciated.

Cheers.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by TSinkins View Post
    This doesn't work as the .exe file is not separately identifiable in the Steam folder. Also, I am now unable to start the game because I get a Steam error saying that the game if currently unavailable. I hope you have a downloadable fix for all of these issues. The fact the game does not work simply upon installation is an abomination.
    I have still not received an answer that allows me to play the game. I have had two separate issues with the game and have owned it for 17 days without being able to play it. Can someone please provide a solution to this problem.

Amateur

I bought this game earlier against my better judgement. I am beginning to regret parting with thirty notes.

I've spent all afternoon wrestling with Steam, before giving up and registering with Uniloc (or whatever). Then I had to download a 0.5GB file from Microsoft because of a graphics problem. Then I had to download the patch, then I experienced this:

The game loads, but it's a black screen with a slightly lighter black in a square in the middle. The 'Kick Racism Out of Football' logo is faint, and the game eventually jams with a clock-like selection of lines in the bottom right hand corner with an L. I then have to shut the game using the task manager.

I am using an SiS graphics card, and have experienced no problems on previous versions. I am not remotely interested in using 3D, and would like to be provided with a solution to this problem. I am not using Steam at the present time, nor will I be in the future.

It would be greatly appreciated if this post wasn't ignored like others in the first few pages of the thread. And yes, my processor/RAM speeds are well above the minimum requirements.

EDIT: After further fruitless endeavour, I am now experiencing what feels like my umpteenth error. When opened, FM 'has experienced a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.' I have a fully patched game, I have downloaded the 0.5GB Microsoft file, as well as the 22MB one that was suggested earlier in the thread for this specific new problem. This is a nonsense.
    Last edited by MFletcher; 03-12-2008 at 02:37.

Amateur

My 'crash dumps' message kicks in before I go to my first league match in the second season. If this is a problem relating to the Italian Serie C, seems like a pretty big problem. When is there going to be a patch available?

I wonder where SI get off, releasing games that are so badly bugged. Presumably this was the point of the development time, to be able to iron out most, if not all bugs. I regard this as exploitation of the consumer, of the gravest sense. You knew this game wasn't ready to be shipped, but having a virtual monopoly over this corner of the gaming market, thought 'bugger it, we are the mighty SI! Who will dare stand against us?'. I wonder if you'd be this careless if the Championship Manager games were, you know, good.

Poor show - when's the patch coming?

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by ElDinero1987 View Post
    My 'crash dumps' message kicks in before I go to my first league match in the second season. If this is a problem relating to the Italian Serie C, seems like a pretty big problem. When is there going to be a patch available?

I wonder where SI get off, releasing games that are so badly bugged. Presumably this was the point of the development time, to be able to iron out most, if not all bugs. I regard this as exploitation of the consumer, of the gravest sense. You knew this game wasn't ready to be shipped, but having a virtual monopoly over this corner of the gaming market, thought 'bugger it, we are the mighty SI! Who will dare stand against us?'. I wonder if you'd be this careless if the Championship Manager games were, you know, good.

Poor show - when's the patch coming?
    unfortunately, no one knows. I too have this problem, and i guess hundreds of other people. It's frustrating to wait for a patch that will be released probably a few weeks later if we are lucky. I just stay and watch the shortcut on my desktop and i'm unable to play. that's frustrating. I saw that the problem was fixed, so i don't see why they don't release a mini patch that resolves this crash.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Dalglish! View Post
    OK Steve, i've just tried to run the game again and played a friendly against Swansea and part way through a huge image of a Swansea shirt appeared and then the game stopped responding. I eventually got out of it using task manager, i'd guess that this is part of the same problem. Anyway this is a large chunk of the dxdiag file:

------------------
    System Information
    ------------------
    Time of this report: 11/24/2008, 17:08:38
    Machine name: TED-8C5B0C52841
    Operating System: Windows XP Professional (5.1, Build 2600) Service Pack 3 (2600.xpsp_sp3_gdr.080814-1236)
    Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
    System Manufacturer: System manufacturer
    System Model: System Product Name
    BIOS: BIOS Date: 07/31/08 14:42:23 Ver: 08.00.10
    Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU E6750 @ 2.66GHz (2 CPUs)
    Memory: 2048MB RAM
    Page File: 438MB used, 3501MB available
    Windows Dir: C:\WINDOWS
    DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0c (4.09.0000.0904)
    DX Setup Parameters: Not found
    DxDiag Version: 5.03.2600.5512 32bit Unicode

------------
    DxDiag Notes
    ------------
    DirectX Files Tab: No problems found.
    Display Tab 1: No problems found.
    Sound Tab 1: The file ctaud2k.sys is not digitally signed, which means that it has not been tested by Microsoft's Windows Hardware Quality Labs (WHQL). You may be able to get a WHQL logo'd driver from the hardware manufacturer.
    Music Tab: No problems found.
    Input Tab: No problems found.
    Network Tab: No problems found.

--------------------
    DirectX Debug Levels
    --------------------
    Direct3D: 0/4 (n/a)
    DirectDraw: 0/4 (retail)
    DirectInput: 0/5 (n/a)
    DirectMusic: 0/5 (n/a)
    DirectPlay: 0/9 (retail)
    DirectSound: 0/5 (retail)
    DirectShow: 0/6 (retail)

---------------
    Display Devices
    ---------------
    Card name: NVIDIA GeForce 8500 GT
    Manufacturer: NVIDIA
    Chip type: GeForce 8500 GT
    DAC type: Integrated RAMDAC
    Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0421&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_A1
    Display Memory: 512.0 MB
    Current Mode: 1280 x 1024 (32 bit) (60Hz)
    Monitor: Plug and Play Monitor
    Monitor Max Res: 1600,1200
    Driver Name: nv4_disp.dll
    Driver Version: 6.14.0011.7519 (English)
    DDI Version: 9 (or higher)
    Driver Date/Size: 5/16/2008 13:01:00, 6108928 bytes
    WHQL Date Stamp: n/a
    VDD: n/a
    Mini VDD: nv4_mini.sys
    Mini VDD Date: 5/16/2008 13:01:00, 6557408 bytes
    Device Identifier: {D7B71E3E-4761-11CF-EF7E-0B2000C2CB35}
    Vendor ID: 0x10DE
    Device ID: 0x0421
    SubSys ID: 0x00000000
    Revision ID: 0x00A1
    Revision ID: 0x00A1
    Video Accel: ModeMPEG2_C ModeMPEG2_D ModeWMV9_B ModeWMV9_A
    Deinterlace Caps: {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
    {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
    {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
    {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
    DDraw Status: Enabled
    D3D Status: Enabled
    AGP Status: Enabled
    DDraw Test Result: Not run
    D3D7 Test Result: Not run
    D3D8 Test Result: Not run
    D3D9 Test Result: Not run

-------------
    Sound Devices
    -------------
    Description: SB Audigy 2 Audio [B400]
    Default Sound Playback: Yes
    Default Voice Playback: Yes
    Hardware ID: PCI\VEN_1102&DEV_0004&SUBSYS_10021102&REV_04
    Manufacturer ID: 1
    Product ID: 100
    Type: WDM
    Driver Name: ctaud2k.sys
    Driver Version: 6.00.0001.1361 (English)
    WHQL Logo'd: No
    Date and Size: 7/7/2008 09:31:10, 532376 bytes
    Other Files:
    Driver Provider: Creative
    HW Accel Level: Full
    Cap Flags: 0xF5F
    Min/Max Sample Rate: 4000, 192000
    Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 64, 62
    Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 64, 62
    HW Memory: 0
    Voice Management: Yes
    EAX(tm) 2.0 Listen/Src: Yes, Yes
    I3DL2(tm) Listen/Src: No, No
    Sensaura(tm) ZoomFX(tm): No
    Sound Test Result: Not run

---------------------
    Sound Capture Devices
    ---------------------
    Description: SB Audigy 2 Audio [B400]
    Default Sound Capture: Yes
    Default Voice Capture: Yes
    Driver Name: ctaud2k.sys
    Driver Version: 6.00.0001.1361 (English)
    Date and Size: 7/7/2008 09:31:10, 532376 bytes
    Cap Flags: 0x41
    Format Flags: 0xFFF

-----------
    DirectMusic
    -----------
    DLS Path: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\drivers\GM.DLS
    DLS Version: 1.00.0016.0002
    Acceleration: Enabled
    Ports: SB Audigy 2 DirectMusic Synthesizer [B400], Hardware (Kernel Mode), Output, DLS, Internal, Default Port
    SB Audigy 2 Audio [B400], Software (Kernel Mode), Output, DLS, Internal
    Microsoft MIDI Mapper [Emulated], Hardware (Not Kernel Mode), Output, No DLS, Internal
    SB Audigy 2 Synth A [B400] [Emulated], Hardware (Not Kernel Mode), Output, No DLS, Internal
    SB Audigy 2 Synth B [B400] [Emulated], Hardware (Not Kernel Mode), Output, No DLS, Internal
    SB Audigy 2 MIDI IO [B400] [Emulated], Hardware (Not Kernel Mode), Output, No DLS, External
    Microsoft GS Wavetable SW Synth [Emulated], Hardware (Not Kernel Mode), Output, No DLS, Internal
    SB Audigy 2 MIDI IO [B400] [Emulated], Hardware (Not Kernel Mode), Input, No DLS, External
    Microsoft Synthesizer, Software (Not Kernel Mode), Output, DLS, Internal
    Test Result: Not run

-------------------
    DirectInput Devices
    -------------------
    Device Name: Mouse

Device Name: Keyboard

Device Name: Speed-Link SL-6535 USB Pad
    Controller ID: 0x0
    Vendor/Product ID: 0x0E8F, 0x0012
    FF Driver: C:\Program Files\VID_0E8F&PID_0012\ToFine\USB PAD\GaJoyFF.dll
    FF Driver Date: 8/22/2006 10:55:12
    FF Driver Version:
    FF Driver Size: 43008 bytes

Poll w/ Interrupt: No

-----------
    USB Devices
    -----------
    + USB Root Hub
    | Vendor/Product ID: 0x8086, 0x27CB
    | Matching Device ID: usb\root_hub
    | Service: usbhub
    | Driver: usbhub.sys, 4/13/2008 18:45:37, 59520 bytes
    | Driver: usbd.sys, 8/4/2004 12:00:00, 4736 bytes

----------------
    Gameport Devices
    ----------------
    + Intel(R) 82801 PCI Bridge - 244E
    | Location: PCI bus 0, device 30, function 0
    | Matching Device ID: pci\ven_8086&dev_244e
    | Service: pci
    | Driver: pci.sys, 4/13/2008 18:36:44, 68224 bytes
    |
    +-+ Creative Game Port
    | | Location: PCI bus 1, device 1, function 1
    | | Matching Device ID: pci\ven_1102&dev_7003&subsys_00601102
    | | Service: ctgame
    | | Driver: ctgame.sys, 7/7/2008 09:32:10, 18840 bytes

------------
    PS/2 Devices
    ------------
    + Standard 101/102-Key or Microsoft Natural PS/2 Keyboard
    | Matching Device ID: *pnp0303
    |
    + Terminal Server Keyboard Driver
    | Matching Device ID: root\rdp_kbd
    | Upper Filters: kbdclass
    |
    + Microsoft PS/2 Port Mouse (IntelliPoint)
    | Matching Device ID: *pnp0f03
    | Upper Filters: Point32
    | Driver: mouclass.sys, 4/13/2008 18:39:48, 23040 bytes
    | Driver: point32.sys, 5/15/2003 23:41:16, 19072 bytes
    | Driver: ipcoin2.dll, 5/15/2003 23:41:16, 94208 bytes
    |
    + Terminal Server Mouse Driver
    | Matching Device ID: root\rdp_mou
    | Upper Filters: mouclass
    | Driver: mouclass.sys, 4/13/2008 18:39:48, 23040 bytes

DirectPlay Service Providers
    DirectPlay8 Modem Service Provider - Registry: OK, File: dpnet.dll (5.03.2600.5512)
    DirectPlay8 Serial Service Provider - Registry: OK, File: dpnet.dll (5.03.2600.5512)
    DirectPlay8 IPX Service Provider - Registry: OK, File: dpnet.dll (5.03.2600.5512)
    DirectPlay8 TCP/IP Service Provider - Registry: OK, File: dpnet.dll (5.03.2600.5512)
    Internet TCP/IP Connection For DirectPlay - Registry: OK, File: dpwsockx.dll (5.03.2600.5512)
    IPX Connection For DirectPlay - Registry: OK, File: dpwsockx.dll (5.03.2600.5512)
    Modem Connection For DirectPlay - Registry: OK, File: dpmodemx.dll (5.03.2600.5512)
    Serial Connection For DirectPlay - Registry: OK, File: dpmodemx.dll (5.03.2600.5512)

DirectPlay Voice Wizard Tests: Full Duplex: Not run, Half Duplex: Not run, Mic: Not run
    DirectPlay Test Result: Not run

-------------------
    DirectPlay Adapters
    -------------------
    DirectPlay8 Serial Service Provider: COM1
    DirectPlay8 TCP/IP Service Provider: Local Area Connection - IPv4 -

-----------------------
    DirectPlay Voice Codecs
    -----------------------
    Voxware VR12 1.4kbit/s
    Voxware SC06 6.4kbit/s
    Voxware SC03 3.2kbit/s
    MS-PCM 64 kbit/s
    MS-ADPCM 32.8 kbit/s
    Microsoft GSM 6.10 13 kbit/s
    TrueSpeech(TM) 8.6 kbit/s

DirectPlay Lobbyable Apps

------------------------
    Disk & DVD/CD-ROM Drives
    ------------------------
    Drive: C:
    Free Space: 283.8 GB
    Total Space: 305.2 GB
    Model: WDC WD3200AAJS-00B4A0

Drive: E:
    Free Space: 99.9 GB
    Total Space: 117.2 GB
    Model: Maxtor 6Y120L0

Drive: D:
    Model: TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S202H

--------------
    System Devices
    --------------
    Name: Intel(R) 82801G (ICH7 Family) Ultra ATA Storage Controllers - 27DF
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_27DF&SUBSYS_81791043&REV_01\3&11583659&0&F9
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pciide.sys, 5.01.2600.0000 (English), 8/17/2001 12:51:52, 3328 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pciidex.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/13/2008 18:40:29, 24960 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\atapi.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/13/2008 18:40:30, 96512 bytes

Name: Intel(R) 82801G (ICH7 Family) SMBus Controller - 27DA
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_27DA&SUBSYS_81791043&REV_01\3&11583659&0&FB

Name: Intel(R) 82801G (ICH7 Family) PCI Express Root Port - 27D2
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_27D2&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_01\3&11583659&0&E1
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/13/2008 18:36:44, 68224 bytes

Name: Intel(R) 82801G (ICH7 Family) PCI Express Root Port - 27D0
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_27D0&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_01\3&11583659&0&E0
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/13/2008 18:36:44, 68224 bytes

Name: Intel(R) 82801G (ICH7 Family) USB2 Enhanced Host Controller - 27CC
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_27CC&SUBSYS_81791043&REV_01\3&11583659&0&EF
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbehci.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/13/2008 18:45:35, 30208 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\hccoin.dll, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/14/2008 00:11:54, 7168 bytes

Name: Intel(R) 82801G (ICH7 Family) USB Universal Host Controller - 27CB
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_27CB&SUBSYS_81791043&REV_01\3&11583659&0&EB
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbuhci.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/13/2008 18:45:35, 20608 bytes

Name: Intel(R) 82801G (ICH7 Family) USB Universal Host Controller - 27CA
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_27CA&SUBSYS_81791043&REV_01\3&11583659&0&EA
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbuhci.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/13/2008 18:45:35, 20608 bytes

Name: Intel(R) 82801G (ICH7 Family) USB Universal Host Controller - 27C9
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_27C9&SUBSYS_81791043&REV_01\3&11583659&0&E9

Name: Intel(R) 82801G (ICH7 Family) USB Universal Host Controller - 27C8
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_27C8&SUBSYS_81791043&REV_01\3&11583659&0&E8

Name: Intel(R) 82801GB/GR/GH (ICH7 Family) Serial ATA Storage Controller - 27C0
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_27C0&SUBSYS_26011043&REV_01\3&11583659&0&FA
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pciide.sys, 5.01.2600.0000 (English), 8/17/2001 12:51:52, 3328 bytes

Name: Intel(R) 82801GB/GR (ICH7 Family) LPC Interface Controller - 27B8
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_27B8&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_01\3&11583659&0&F8
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\isapnp.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/13/2008 18:36:41, 37248 bytes

Name: Intel(R) 945G/GZ/GC/P/PL PCI Express Root Port - 2771
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2771&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_02\3&11583659&0&08

Name: Intel(R) 945G/GZ/GC/P/PL Processor to I/O Controller - 2770
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2770&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_02\3&11583659&0&00

Name: Intel(R) 82801 PCI Bridge - 244E
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_244E&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_E1\3&11583659&0&F0

Name: Atheros L2 Fast Ethernet 10/100 Base-T Controller
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1969&DEV_2048&SUBSYS_82331043&REV_A0\4&38D2602C&0&00E1
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\l251x86.sys, 2.05.6000.0000 (English), 7/3/2007 10:33:26, 29696 bytes

Name: Creative Game Port
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1102&DEV_7003&SUBSYS_00601102&REV_04\4&CF81C54&0&09F0
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ctgame.sys, 5.12.0002.0100 (English), 7/7/2008 09:32:10, 18840 bytes

Name: OHCI Compliant IEEE 1394 Host Controller
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1102&DEV_4001&SUBSYS_00101102&REV_04\4&CF81C54&0&0AF0
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ohci1394.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/13/2008 18:46:18, 61696 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\1394bus.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/13/2008 18:46:18, 53376 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\nic1394.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/13/2008 18:51:25, 61824 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\arp1394.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/13/2008 18:51:25, 60800 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\enum1394.sys, 5.01.2600.0000 (English), 8/17/2001 13:46:40, 6400 bytes

Name: Creative SB Audigy 2 (WDM)
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1102&DEV_0004&SUBSYS_10021102&REV_04\4&CF81C54&0&08F0
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ksuser.dll, 5.03.2600.5512 (English), 4/14/2008 00:11:56, 4096 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ksproxy.ax, 5.03.2600.5512 (English), 4/14/2008 00:12:42, 129536 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ks.sys, 5.03.2600.5512 (English), 4/13/2008 19:16:36, 141056 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\drmk.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/13/2008 18:45:14, 60160 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\portcls.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/13/2008 19:19:41, 146048 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\stream.sys, 5.03.2600.5512 (English), 4/13/2008 18:45:15, 49408 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\wdmaud.drv, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/14/2008 00:12:45, 23552 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ctac32k.sys, 6.00.0001.1361 (English), 7/7/2008 09:29:58, 511000 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ctaud2k.sys, 6.00.0001.1361 (English), 7/7/2008 09:31:10, 532376 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ctoss2k.sys, 6.00.0001.1361 (English), 7/7/2008 09:33:16, 127512 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ctprxy2k.sys, 6.00.0001.1361 (English), 7/7/2008 09:33:40, 14360 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ctsfm2k.sys, 6.00.0001.1361 (English), 7/7/2008 09:34:08, 157208 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\emupia2k.sys, 6.00.0001.1361 (English), 7/7/2008 09:35:46, 92696 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ha10kx2k.sys, 6.00.0001.1361 (English), 7/7/2008 09:36:10, 797720 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\haP16v2k.sys, 6.00.0001.1361 (English), 7/7/2008 09:36:36, 162840 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\haP17v2k.sys, 6.00.0001.1361 (English), 7/7/2008 09:37:04, 189464 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\pfmodnt.sys, 3.00.0000.0012 (English), 7/7/2008 09:37:30, 15896 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\COMMONFX.sys, 6.00.0001.1361 (English), 6/27/2008 18:21:18, 99352 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\CTAUDFX.sys, 6.00.0001.1361 (English), 6/27/2008 18:21:26, 555032 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\CTSBLFX.sys, 6.00.0001.1361 (English), 6/27/2008 18:21:38, 566296 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\CTERFXFX.sys, 6.00.0001.1361 (English), 6/27/2008 18:21:44, 100888 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctdlang.dat, 6/27/2008 16:09:36, 51787 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctdnlstr.dat, 6/27/2008 16:09:36, 386852 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctstatic.dat, 6/27/2008 15:59:56, 313207 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctdaught.dat, 6/27/2008 15:59:56, 53932 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctzapxx.ini, 6/27/2008 17:05:06, 54 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\instwdm.ini, 6/27/2008 17:05:08, 49565 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\kill.ini, 10/2/2006 16:25:18, 307 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\CT1MGM.ROM, 2/25/2000 11:49:36, 1048576 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\CT2MGM.SF2, 9/22/1999 22:18:38, 2167684 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\default4.sfm, 1/3/2002 14:44:16, 59 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\default8.sfm, 1/3/2002 14:44:16, 59 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\default.sfm, 1/3/2002 14:44:16, 59 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\Temp\ctpxst32.exe, 1.01.0000.0059 (English), 3/13/2007 09:32:14, 89336 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\Temp\cttele32.dll, 1.00.0015.0000 (English), 4/29/2008 14:30:24, 102400 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\regplib.exe, 6/27/2008 16:03:54, 13312 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\a3d.dll, 80.00.0000.0003 (English), 6/27/2008 16:26:00, 10752 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ac3api.dll, 6.00.0001.1361 (English), 6/27/2008 16:25:32, 11776 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctosuser.dll, 6.00.0001.1361 (English), 6/27/2008 16:04:12, 69632 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctemupia.dll, 6.00.0001.1361 (English), 6/27/2008 16:08:54, 196096 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\piaproxy.dll, 6.00.0001.1361 (English), 6/27/2008 16:03:46, 64512 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctdproxy.dll, 6.00.0001.1361 (English), 6/27/2008 16:05:20, 49152 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctagent.dll, 6.00.0001.1361 (English), 6/27/2008 16:24:56, 8704 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctasio.dll, 6.00.0001.1361 (English), 6/27/2008 16:05:22, 46592 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ct_oal.dll, 6.00.0001.1361 (English), 6/27/2008 16:05:24, 176128 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\OALInst.exe, 2.00.0006.0000 (English), 4/23/2008 05:07:52, 805400 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctpxst32.exe, 1.01.0000.0059 (English), 3/13/2007 09:32:14, 89336 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\APOIM32.exe, 2.24.0000.0000 (English), 6/6/2008 10:59:16, 592413 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\AddCat.exe, 0.00.0000.0001 (English), 12/5/2006 13:52:40, 48400 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\CTAPO32.UDA, 4/17/2008 11:05:46, 8122 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\AppSetup.exe, 1.00.0000.0007 (English), 5/23/2008 15:18:28, 7495791 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctthxcal.dll, 6.00.0001.1361 (English), 6/27/2008 16:24:38, 32768 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\devreg.dll, 6.00.0001.1361 (English), 6/27/2008 15:59:12, 33792 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\eaxac3.dll, 1.01.0002.0000 (English), 7/11/2001 09:51:00, 77824 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\killapps.exe, 1.00.0000.0001 (English), 6/27/2008 15:59:50, 10240 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctpres.dll, 6.00.0001.1361 (English), 6/27/2008 16:24:38, 9216 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\inres.dll, 1.00.0009.0000 (English), 6/27/2008 16:27:28, 11776 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctdcres.dll, 6.00.0001.1361 (English), 6/27/2008 16:24:22, 10240 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\enlocstr.exe, 6/27/2008 15:59:54, 5120 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\psconv.exe, 6/27/2008 16:25:02, 37888 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\readreg.exe, 6.00.0001.1361 (English), 6/27/2008 16:25:10, 38400 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctmmep.dll, 6.00.0001.1361 (English), 6/27/2008 16:24:46, 12800 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctmmactl.dll, 1.00.0001.0332 (English), 8/13/2007 19:45:02, 77824 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\CTpcmcia.dll, 6.00.0001.1361 (English), 6/27/2008 16:24:52, 56832 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\CTBurst.dll, 1.00.0000.0024 (English), 6/27/2008 16:27:54, 43520 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctscal.dll, 6.00.0001.1361 (English), 6/27/2008 16:24:36, 41472 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctspkhlp.dll, 6.00.0001.1361 (English), 6/27/2008 16:24:54, 45568 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctdc0000.dll, 6.00.0001.1361 (English), 6/27/2008 16:24:24, 227840 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctdc0001.dll, 6.00.0001.1361 (English), 6/27/2008 16:24:30, 330752 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctdcifce.dll, 6.00.0001.1361 (English), 6/27/2008 16:24:32, 131072 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\CtHelper.exe, 6.00.0001.1361 (English), 6/27/2008 16:24:58, 19456 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\sfman32.dll, 6.00.0001.1361 (English), 6/27/2008 16:04:12, 6144 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\sfms32.dll, 6.00.0001.1361 (English), 6/27/2008 16:04:08, 125952 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\data\CTP0070W.DAT, 6/27/2008 16:00:26, 289409 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\data\CTP0073W.DAT, 6/27/2008 16:00:28, 289409 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\data\CTP0090W.DAT, 6/27/2008 16:00:28, 276738 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\data\CTP0091W.DAT, 6/27/2008 16:00:34, 275169 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\data\CTP0092W.DAT, 6/27/2008 16:00:30, 276738 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\data\CTP0095W.DAT, 6/27/2008 16:00:36, 274587 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\data\CTP0161W.DAT, 6/27/2008 16:00:30, 275427 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\data\CTP0162W.DAT, 6/27/2008 16:00:28, 276738 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\data\CTP0191W.DAT, 6/27/2008 16:00:30, 275169 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\data\CTP0192W.DAT, 6/27/2008 16:00:28, 276738 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\data\CTP0230W.DAT, 6/27/2008 16:00:32, 277159 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\data\CTP0231W.DAT, 6/27/2008 16:00:32, 275816 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\data\CTP0232W.DAT, 6/27/2008 16:00:32, 277159 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\data\CTP0238W.DAT, 6/27/2008 16:00:34, 275517 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\data\CTP0240W.DAT, 6/27/2008 16:00:36, 319070 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\data\CTP0242W.DAT, 6/27/2008 16:00:38, 319730 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\data\CTP0243W.DAT, 6/27/2008 16:00:40, 318800 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\data\CTP0244W.DAT, 6/27/2008 16:00:38, 319730 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\data\CTP0245W.DAT, 6/27/2008 16:00:40, 318254 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\data\CTP0246W.DAT, 6/27/2008 16:00:42, 319730 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\data\CTP0249W.DAT, 6/27/2008 16:00:42, 318341 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\data\CTP0280W.DAT, 6/27/2008 16:00:42, 318254 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\data\CTP0320W.DAT, 6/27/2008 16:00:44, 318254 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\data\CTP0350W.DAT, 6/27/2008 16:00:46, 323640 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\data\CTP0352W.DAT, 6/27/2008 16:00:46, 321529 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\data\CTP0355W.DAT, 6/27/2008 16:00:50, 322194 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\data\CTP0358W.DAT, 6/27/2008 16:00:48, 321552 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\data\CTP0359W.DAT, 6/27/2008 16:00:50, 320622 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\data\CTP0360W.DAT, 6/27/2008 16:00:48, 320076 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\data\CTP0380W.DAT, 6/27/2008 16:00:50, 320076 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\data\CTP0400W.DAT, 6/27/2008 16:00:54, 319757 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\data\CTP0530L.DAT, 6/27/2008 16:01:58, 232116 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\data\CTP0530W.DAT, 6/27/2008 16:01:02, 321377 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\data\CTP0531L.DAT, 6/27/2008 16:02:56, 232116 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\data\CTP0531W.DAT, 6/27/2008 16:02:00, 321377 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\data\CTP0600W.DAT, 6/27/2008 16:00:54, 319757 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\data\CTP0610W.DAT, 6/27/2008 16:00:56, 319757 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\data\CTP0669W.DAT, 6/27/2008 16:00:56, 319757 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\data\CTP4820W.DAT, 6/27/2008 16:00:26, 267599 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctbas2w.dat, 6/27/2008 16:02:56, 149838 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctsbas2w.dat, 6/27/2008 16:00:36, 274587 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\SBAudigy.ico, 8/17/2001 11:42:28, 7406 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\Audigy.bmp, 11/13/2001 08:48:20, 1912 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctcoinst.dll, 3.00.0002.0047 (English), 6/27/2008 16:27:24, 86016 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctdvinst.dll, 0.05.0000.0047 (English), 6/27/2008 16:27:26, 181248 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctsfinst.dll, 1.00.0000.0005 (English), 6/30/2005 14:24:14, 121856 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ctdvda2k.sys, 5.13.0001.0468 (English), 7/7/2008 09:31:44, 347080 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\CTAPO32.dll, 1.00.0000.0460 (English), 4/15/2008 17:26:06, 523776 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctppld.dll, 1.00.0000.0460 (English), 4/15/2008 17:26:28, 47104 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\CTDVAUDY.CDF, 1/3/2005 11:18:12, 4958588 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\CTDV10K2.CDF, 11/15/2001 14:25:52, 3735544 bytes

Name: NVIDIA GeForce 8500 GT
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0421&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_A1\4&24AE49A5&0&0008
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\nv4_mini.sys, 6.14.0011.7519 (English), 5/16/2008 13:01:00, 6557408 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nv4_disp.dll, 6.14.0011.7519 (English), 5/16/2008 13:01:00, 6108928 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvsvc32.exe, 6.14.0011.7519 (English), 5/16/2008 13:01:00, 159812 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvapi.dll, 6.14.0011.7519 (English), 5/16/2008 13:01:00, 425984 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvcuda.dll, 6.14.0011.7519 (English), 5/16/2008 13:01:00, 1241088 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvoglnt.dll, 6.14.0011.7519 (English), 5/16/2008 13:01:00, 8769536 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvcpl.dll, 6.14.0011.7519 (English), 5/16/2008 13:01:00, 13529088 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvmctray.dll, 6.14.0011.7519 (English), 5/16/2008 13:01:00, 86016 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvwddi.dll, 6.14.0011.7519 (English), 5/16/2008 13:01:00, 81920 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvnt4cpl.dll, 6.14.0010.11175 (English), 5/16/2008 13:01:00, 286720 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvmccs.dll, 6.14.0011.7519 (English), 5/16/2008 13:01:00, 229376 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvdisps.dll, 6.14.0011.7519 (English), 5/16/2008 13:01:00, 6582272 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvdispsr.dll, 6.14.0011.7519 (English), 5/16/2008 13:01:00, 5783552 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvgames.dll, 6.14.0011.7519 (English), 5/16/2008 13:01:00, 3391488 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvgamesr.dll, 6.14.0011.7519 (English), 5/16/2008 13:01:00, 3424256 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvmccss.dll, 6.14.0011.7519 (English), 5/16/2008 13:01:00, 188416 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvmccssr.dll, 6.14.0011.7519 (English), 5/16/2008 13:01:00, 458752 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvmobls.dll, 6.14.0011.7519 (English), 5/16/2008 13:01:00, 1257472 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvmoblsr.dll, 6.14.0011.7519 (English), 5/16/2008 13:01:00, 2854912 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvvitvs.dll, 6.14.0011.7519 (English), 5/16/2008 13:01:00, 3776512 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvvitvsr.dll, 6.14.0011.7519 (English), 5/16/2008 13:01:00, 4136960 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvwss.dll, 6.14.0011.7519 (English), 5/16/2008 13:01:00, 2629632 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvwssr.dll, 6.14.0011.7519 (English), 5/16/2008 13:01:00, 2670592 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\help\nvcpl.hlp, 5/16/2008 13:01:00, 177897 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\help\nvwcplen.hlp, 5/16/2008 13:01:00, 55444 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvcod.dll, 1.03.0000.0017 (English), 5/16/2008 13:01:00, 114688 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvcodins.dll, 1.03.0000.0017 (English), 5/16/2008 13:01:00, 114688 bytes
    I posted this over a week ago and Steve Cox replied a couple of times eventually asking me to post my dxdiag file which i did. Since then nothing. If you're reading this Steve can you let me know if you've had any luck?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JonStuart7 View Post
    Hi,
    I'm also experiencing the problem where you receive the error 'Football Manager is running dangerously low on memory. Please quit and free up some memory', then, 'Football Manager has run out of memory and will now quit'.

I've seen this problem posted a few times on here, but haven't seen a solution for it.

This occurs during the initial load up of the game prior to choosing to load the save game.

I've completely uninstalled the game several times, and tried loading via steam, and without steam, and then manually downloading the patch, but nothing has resolved the problem.

I was playing okay for a week before this problem started, so don't think it's a problem with my spec.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Is this occuring every time you try to play the game?

What I can reveal is that the game code is being optimised for the second patch, which will not only hopefully stop this sort of thing from happening but also noticeably improve overall performance and screen to screen fluidity.

Quote Originally Posted by MFletcher View Post
    I bought this game earlier against my better judgement. I am beginning to regret parting with thirty notes.

I've spent all afternoon wrestling with Steam, before giving up and registering with Uniloc (or whatever). Then I had to download a 0.5GB file from Microsoft because of a graphics problem. Then I had to download the patch, then I experienced this:

The game loads, but it's a black screen with a slightly lighter black in a square in the middle. The 'Kick Racism Out of Football' logo is faint, and the game eventually jams with a clock-like selection of lines in the bottom right hand corner with an L. I then have to shut the game using the task manager.

I am using an SiS graphics card, and have experienced no problems on previous versions. I am not remotely interested in using 3D, and would like to be provided with a solution to this problem. I am not using Steam at the present time, nor will I be in the future.

It would be greatly appreciated if this post wasn't ignored like others in the first few pages of the thread. And yes, my processor/RAM speeds are well above the minimum requirements.

EDIT: After further fruitless endeavour, I am now experiencing what feels like my umpteenth error. When opened, FM 'has experienced a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.' I have a fully patched game, I have downloaded the 0.5GB Microsoft file, as well as the 22MB one that was suggested earlier in the thread for this specific new problem. This is a nonsense.
    I'm sorry that you've been having problems getting your game to run.

Unfortunately, in your case, it's probably easy to pinpoint what may be causing you all this trouble running the game..

I have an SiS Graphics Card and it won't work:

We've discovered a compatibility issue with these cards and are currently working to get a fix for this. Please be patient hopefully we will have a solution soon.

Once any developments arise concerning this, you will be immediately be informed via these forums. Until then (and I realise this is definitely NOT what you would like to read), but the only thing I can suggest for the time being is to be patient.

Quote Originally Posted by barnsleyfc View Post
    wen instaled it says d3dx9_37.dll wasnt found. please help

TIA
    Please have a look at http://community.sigames.com/showthr...light=d3dx9_37.

That should hopefully resolve your issue.

Quote Originally Posted by lado View Post
    Hi,

I have tried to download the patch but I keep getting the digital signature error message.

I followed the instructions on the patch fix that you suggested on the FAQ page, but when I downloaded the patch again, it still came up with the same error.

Is there anything in particular that I may be doing wrong? Is there a process to follow when you refer to "4. Reboot and then try installing the driver."

If you could post a solution, it would be much appreciated.

Cheers.
    Could you please try downloading it via torrent at http://torrent.sigames.com:7000/torr...A95F0734165615 as others who have experienced this problem got around it by using the above link.

You will need to download a Bittorrent client too via http://www.bittorrent.com, if you don't have one already.

Quote Originally Posted by Dalglish! View Post
    I posted this over a week ago and Steve Cox replied a couple of times eventually asking me to post my dxdiag file which i did. Since then nothing. If you're reading this Steve can you let me know if you've had any luck?

Thanks
    A couple of things..

1- Have you downloaded the Microsoft Direct X SDK? It can be found at http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...displaylang=en if you haven't done so already.

2- Your display drivers are slightly out of date. The latest set can be found at http://www.nvidia.com/object/winxp_178.24_whql.html.

Give the above a go, see if it makes any difference, and let us know either way.

Amateur

Question 3D Match Engine: Cant get it to work

Hi,

Been running the game for 2 seasons now, loving it.

I have always viewed the 'match commentary only' option (old CM die-hard ), but thought I would see what the whole 3D engine is all about.

However, I cant seem to get it to run at all; by that I mean the option to select the 3D Match Screen is greyed-out and cannot be clicked.

Is it cause my laptop cant handle it, or is there some option/check-box I have missed?

Thanks.

I have two questions...

a) I sometimes double click the Steam icon on my PC and nothing seems to happen.

b) During the game I get asked for my 'product key' and it says 'press Shift & Tab to close message' but when I press Shift & Tab together more often than not the game freezes and I have to switch off the computer to restart again.

Any suggestions on how to solve these problems? Thanks!

Lurker

Hello the installation of FM 09 was fine but when i doubled clicked on the short cut to load the game a message keeps coming up which says
    'fm.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.'
    The error signature is AppName: fm.exe AppVer: 9.0.0.23544 ModName:fm.exe
    ModVer: 9.0.0.23544 Offset: 00bfbf57

I would really appreciate any help. Thankyou

Amateur

Hello, a couple of days ago FM 09 was working fine for me and I was in my second season etc. and then the second day I turn on my pc and double click on FM 09 shortcut and nothing happens! It doesn't launch or give me any error! It just doesn't launch! Do you have any solution to this problem?

P.S. I tried to launch the game through the original game file and nothing happened, plus I uninstalled then installed the game twice and I encountered the same problem.

Default Re: 3D Match Engine: Cant get it to work

Quote Originally Posted by Disco_1979 View Post
    Hi,

Been running the game for 2 seasons now, loving it.

I have always viewed the 'match commentary only' option (old CM die-hard ), but thought I would see what the whole 3D engine is all about.

However, I cant seem to get it to run at all; by that I mean the option to select the 3D Match Screen is greyed-out and cannot be clicked.

Is it cause my laptop cant handle it, or is there some option/check-box I have missed?

Thanks.
    There is an option to enable 3D match cameras - however, I believe it is turned on by default. Anyhow, to double check, you'll need to go to Options -> Preferences -> Display & Sound -> 3D Settings. You can enable it from here, if it hasn't been done so already.

If enabling it doesn't make any difference, then it's most likely because your graphics card does not meet the minimimum requirement to view matches in 3D. If you would like this to be confirmed, then you'll need to let me know what your graphics card is.

Quote Originally Posted by wood11 View Post
    Hello the installation of FM 09 was fine but when i doubled clicked on the short cut to load the game a message keeps coming up which says
    'fm.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.'
    The error signature is AppName: fm.exe AppVer: 9.0.0.23544 ModName:fm.exe
    ModVer: 9.0.0.23544 Offset: 00bfbf57

I would really appreciate any help. Thankyou
    Firstly, have you installed the v9.1.0 patch?

If not, you can find it at http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=60961

Amateur

There is an option to enable 3D match cameras - however, I believe it is turned on by default. Anyhow, to double check, you'll need to go to Options -> Preferences -> Display & Sound -> 3D Settings. You can enable it from here, if it hasn't been done so already.

If enabling it doesn't make any difference, then it's most likely because your graphics card does not meet the minimimum requirement to view matches in 3D. If you would like this to be confirmed, then you'll need to let me know what your graphics card is.

Thanks my man.

At work atm, but will check tonight when I get home.

Probably GC cant handle it, I run a IBM T40, with a 32MB ATI MOBILITY RADEON 7500 (from memory).

I had to load all sorts of SKG stuff etc to get the game to run in the forst place.

Suppose wanting my piddly old GC to run the 3D match engine was a bridge too far?

If so, roll on the January sales!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Disco_1979 View Post
    Thanks my man.

At work atm, but will check tonight when I get home.

Probably GC cant handle it, I run a IBM T40, with a 32MB ATI MOBILITY RADEON 7500 (from memory).

I had to load all sorts of SKG stuff etc to get the game to run in the forst place.

Suppose wanting my piddly old GC to run the 3D match engine was a bridge too far?

If so, roll on the January sales!!!!!
    If it's 32MB, then there will be no chance you'll get the 3D to work, I'm afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick the Hammer View Post
    I have two questions...

a) I sometimes double click the Steam icon on my PC and nothing seems to happen.

b) During the game I get asked for my 'product key' and it says 'press Shift & Tab to close message' but when I press Shift & Tab together more often than not the game freezes and I have to switch off the computer to restart again.

Any suggestions on how to solve these problems? Thanks!
    a) Try to run the game directly without Steam by going to:

C:\Program Files\Steam\Steamapps\Common\Football Manager 2009\

b) What happens if you put in your product key?

Have you tried un-installing/re-installing?

Do you get this every time you're playing the game? If yes, at any specific point or is it random?

Thanks for the suggestion on my first question Bardi, will give it a go.

As for my second question, it doesn't seem to give me the option to put in my product key (or maybe I dunno where I have to put in my product key?), the message comes up almost every time I play the game in the bottom right of the screen.

Also mate, my head has got a mental block at the mo... what does C: mean?

Thanks for the suggestion on my first question Bardi, will give it a go.

As for my second question, it doesn't seem to give me the option to put in my product key (or maybe I dunno where I have to put in my product key?), the message comes up almost every time I play the game in the bottom right of the screen.
    In Steam..

1- Click the "Settings" icon
    2- Click the "In-game" tab and untick the "Enable steam community" option

This should fix the problem you've been having

Also mate, my head has got a mental block at the mo... what does C: mean?
    That would be the name of your hard disk where FM 09 is installed (or substituted for it if it's not called 'C').

Copy and paste the full path I gave into the address bar of any window.

That's when I can get into Steam mate! Thanks for the info!

Amateur

Hi, I own a Mac OS X 10.5.5. I installed FM 2009, tried to run it, the game did not even start and closed immediately. It said: "The application Football Manager 2009 v 9.0.0 f 23552 Quit unexpectedly." So, I searched the forums and found the patch 9.1.1. I installed it succesfully, however, now when I try to open the game it says: "The application Football Manager 2009 v 9.1.1 f 26950 Quit unexpectedly." What should I do? I'll be extremely happy if you can help me.

That's when I can get into Steam mate! Thanks for the info!
    If you're still having problems running Steam, I would recommend a complete un-install/re-install.

Amateur

Bardi
    help me please

I bought a boxed version of the game and activated it through steam I then created a shortcut to my desktop I used this to start up FM until yesterday when I found the official shortcut with a logo somewhere in my computer. Now if I try to load up the official shortcut thing it tells me “This application has failed to start because saAuditMD.dll was not found” If I load up the other non official shortcut I created from steam it tells me “This game is not available”

I have installed the thing for the saAudit thing to the folder told but it makes no difference.

What should I do?

Closed Thread
Page 32 of 56 FirstFirst ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... LastLast