Closed Thread
Page 36 of 56 FirstFirst ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... LastLast
Results 3,501 to 3,600 of 5540

Thread: Known issues and solutions - FAQ

Amateur

Default Re: Known issues and solutions - FAQ

Quote Originally Posted by kingding View Post
    I too have know idea how to download the new patch, as i don't have access to the internet at home i have to download from work. i clicked on this lick below

http://www.worthplaying.com/article.php?sid=57496

and it brings up this link

Get the Football Manager 2009 v9.0.1 Patch off WP (169mb)

and then this info below appears? which one do i need to click know?????
    maybe im in the wrong thing, i'd be grateful if someone could point me in the right direction

USA Mirror #1
    Australia Mirror #1
    Germany Mirror #1
    Germany Mirror #2
    Dutch Mirror
    You can click on any of these options. I downloaded mine fine from the USA mirror, so why not go for that.

Then click run to start the download and I think the rest does it itself.

Hope this helps!

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Chish View Post
    You can click on any of these options. I downloaded mine fine from the USA mirror, so why not go for that.

Then click run to start the download and I think the rest does it itself.

Hope this helps!
    Cheers, i'll try that

Part-Timer

Quote Originally Posted by Tryti View Post
    Hey.. I've played the game in windowed mode so far, and it has worked just fine.. But now it starts in full screen and won't change back to windowed mode as the window option is greyed out.. In full screen, the game freezes and crashes.. Pretty frustrating, and I can't seem to work this one out myself.. Help will be appreciated!
    If I remember correctly you should be able to edit the desktop shortcut properties and add "--windowed_mode" (or something similar) to the end of the line where the location of the application goes. I.E. the properties for the desktop shortcut should read something (assuming WinXP) like "C:\Program Files\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2009\fm.exe --windowed_mode". I'm sure someone will correct me somewhere, but that's the gist of it.

Amateur

" When I try to activate, it says I'm not connected to the internet / other activation problems

We have created a small activator script that should help anybody having trouble activating the game online.

Step 1 – Download the activator from http://www.footballmanager.com/fixv2.zip

Step 2 – Unzip the contents of the activator to your desktop.

Step 3 – Double click the activate.vbs file. Note the screen shot below. "

When I downloaded that, I got 2 files, one called "Launcher" and one "Activator". When i press "Launcher" i receive an error-message, and while pressing "Activator" nothing happens. What should I do? I'm very frustrated about this now. Please help me . PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Amateur

When I go to play the game my computer goes to the blue screen of death then restarts automatically, I don't know what error this is as i do not have time to see.

Therefore I do not know what solution is necessary

Amateur

I'm having the exact same problem as filiphhh two posts above me. Please help.

Amateur

I bought FM09, I installed in on my PC, I played the game without problems.

Then I installed the patch and all went wrong. I keep getting the problem below, it is in Dutch, but the game wont start whem trying to plat FM.

What to do?

Amateur

hey hope someone can help me! im on a mac by the way. when i start the game up it just says it has unexpectedly quit. here is the error if that helps??

Symbol not found: _chmod$UNIX2003
    Referenced from: /Applications/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2009/fm.app/Contents/MacOS/fm
    Expected in: /usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib

help would be greatly appretiated

Amateur

I found the solution to my problem.

The error message I got when i clicked on launcher.exe was related to missing ".net framework v2.0.50727".

The file I was missing can be downloaded from the following link:
    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...displaylang=en

Once this file is installed, launcher.exe will work.

Amateur

CAn someone help please. I installed the game fine and then all of a sudden it crashed - I tried to restart the game and a got a SoftAnchor screen saying "Your trial period has expired " I entered my code and got a message saying "error -819" I have gone through the fix and also get a message from that saying error -819. Something I have noticed if it is any help - I read a post which said delete the certificates in the FM 09 folder but I have searched my whole c: drive and cannot find the certificates folder - could this be causing the problem ? Any suggestions please. I have pretty much tried everything - If I bought another game would it do the same thing or will i be a different situation all together

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Roozy45 View Post
    CAn someone help please. I installed the game fine and then all of a sudden it crashed - I tried to restart the game and a got a SoftAnchor screen saying "Your trial period has expired " I entered my code and got a message saying "error -819" I have gone through the fix and also get a message from that saying error -819. Something I have noticed if it is any help - I read a post which said delete the certificates in the FM 09 folder but I have searched my whole c: drive and cannot find the certificates folder - could this be causing the problem ? Any suggestions please. I have pretty much tried everything - If I bought another game would it do the same thing or will i be a different situation all together
    It is located in the AppData folder which is hidden by default. You will need to enable Hidden Files & Folders for it to work. Or click Start, type Run in the search box and press enter. Then type %AppData% and press enter.

Amateur

Finally found the folder - thanks man - right so now I deleted the contents and not the folder - but still im getting no joy! Any suggestions!

Amateur

the other thing i noticed is that every time i delete the certificate folder's contents - i go back to the folder and its back in there!! WTF is going on !!

Amateur

Hi !

I have CRASH DUMP !

What can I do ?

Please help !

Amateur

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME WITH MY PROBLEM.

as soon as i click to play the game i get "fm2009 has encountered a problem and needs to close. we are sorry for any inconvenience"

ive read through ALL 36 pages of this forum. tryed EVERY so called solution and none of them work. i simply cannot play this game.

this is the first time ive bought a football manager and unless i get it working its probably gonna be the last.

thanks for the help.

System Information
    Time of this report: 11/25/2008, 16:55:47
    Operating System: Windows XP Home Edition (5.1, Build 2600) Service Pack 2 (2600.xpsp_sp2_rtm.040803-2158)
    Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
    System Manufacturer: VIAP4X
    System Model: AWRDACPI
    BIOS: Phoenix - AwardBIOS v6.00PG
    Processor: Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 3.06GHz (2 CPUs)
    Memory: 1024MB RAM
    Page File: 335MB used, 4685MB available
    Windows Dir: C:\WINDOWS
    DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0c (4.09.0000.0904)
    DX Setup Parameters: Not found
    DxDiag Version: 5.03.2600.2180 32bit Unicode
    ------------
    DxDiag Notes
    DirectX Files Tab: No problems found.
    Display Tab 1: Problems were found in the system registry. Details are available in the saved text file. You should reinstall DirectX to get the latest version.
    Sound Tab 1: No problems found.
    Music Tab: No problems found.
    Input Tab: No problems found.
    Network Tab: No problems found.
    --------------------
    DirectX Debug Levels
    Direct3D: 0/4 (n/a)
    DirectDraw: 0/4 (retail)
    DirectInput: 0/5 (n/a)
    DirectMusic: 0/5 (n/a)
    DirectPlay: 0/9 (retail)
    DirectSound: 0/5 (retail)
    DirectShow: 0/6 (retail)
    ---------------
    Display Devices
    Card name: NVIDIA GeForce 6600
    Manufacturer: NVIDIA
    Chip type: NVxx
    DAC type: Integrated RAMDAC
    Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_00F2&SUBSYS_211C1682&REV_A2
    Display Memory: 256.0 MB
    Current Mode: 1152 x 864 (32 bit) (75Hz)
    Monitor: Default Monitor
    Monitor Max Res:
    Driver Name: nv4_disp.dll
    Driver Version: 6.14.0011.7824 (English)
    DDI Version: 9 (or higher)
    Driver Attributes: Final Retail
    Driver Date/Size: 10/7/2008 13:33:00, 6058112 bytes
    WHQL Logo'd: n/a
    WHQL Date Stamp: n/a
    VDD: n/a
    Mini VDD: nv4_mini.sys
    Mini VDD Date: 10/7/2008 13:33:00, 6133856 bytes
    Device Identifier: {D7B71E3E-43B2-11CF-A26B-170103C2CB35}
    Vendor ID: 0x10DE
    Device ID: 0x00F2
    SubSys ID: 0x211C1682
    Revision ID: 0x00A2
    Revision ID: 0x00A2
    Video Accel: ModeMPEG2_A ModeMPEG2_B ModeMPEG2_C ModeMPEG2_D ModeWMV9_B ModeWMV9_A
    Deinterlace Caps: {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch

Registry Errors Found:
    Key 'HKCR\CLSID\{4516EC43-8F20-11d0-9B6D-0000C0781BC3}\InprocServer32' is missing.
    Key 'HKCR\CLSID\{4516EC43-8F20-11d0-9B6D-0000C0781BC3}\InprocServer32' is missing.

DDraw Status: Enabled
    D3D Status: Enabled
    AGP Status: Enabled
    DDraw Test Result: Not run
    D3D7 Test Result: Not run
    D3D8 Test Result: Not run
    D3D9 Test Result: Not run
    -------------
    Sound Devices
    Description: SB X-Fi Audio [D000]
    Default Sound Playback: Yes
    Default Voice Playback: Yes
    Hardware ID: PCI\VEN_1102&DEV_0005&SUBSYS_00211102&REV_00
    Manufacturer ID: 1
    Product ID: 100
    Type: WDM
    Driver Name: ctaud2k.sys
    Driver Version: 5.12.0001.1187 (English)
    WHQL Logo'd: n/a
    Date and Size: 8/17/2006 11:17:10, 500480 bytes
    Other Files:
    Driver Provider: Creative
    HW Accel Level: Full
    Cap Flags: 0x0
    Min/Max Sample Rate: 0, 0
    Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 0, 0
    Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0
    HW Memory: 0
    Voice Management: Yes
    EAX(tm) 2.0 Listen/Src: Yes, Yes
    I3DL2(tm) Listen/Src: No, No
    Sensaura(tm) ZoomFX(tm): No
    Registry: OK
    Sound Test Result: Not run

Amateur

Hi I wonder if anyone can help me at all.
    I have the new FM09 game - i've installed it and activated it successfully. However when i go to load it i get a microsoft windows message box saying "Fottball Manager 2009 has stopped working". I don't have the internet at home and i registered via the telephone activation. I'm running it through Vista and have plenty of memory etc. I've been trying to get it to work for 3 weeks now.
    I've not seen anyone have this problem in the forums so i hope someone can help me?! I've had every version of FM/CM since 93 and would like to continue doing so....

Please help!

Amateur

I reported a problem with the game a few weeks ago - basically the game was freezing during the 3D match and reporting that Windows had recovered from a serious error that appeared to be video related. I seem to have solved that problem by replacing the video card with and older model . I have now got to the end of September in my first season and twice the game has reported a crash dump and left two 4Mb files in my SI folder. I can't open these files so i have no idea what i'm supposed to do with them. I've had a look through these forums and when reported the crash dump doesn't appear to get much of a repsonse. Is this because SI are aware of it and dealing with it in the forthcoming patch?

I'm able reload and continue with the saved game but would like to find a solution to this.

Lurker

I have tried to get this silly game working! it worked first time fine, but now its decidd to have the xml parsing error. Ive tried your steps, putting in the target, but it just says its not a legitimate target directory, whhhhhhhy? I think SEGA should maybe trake a bit longer to sort this game out properly!

Amateur

Hi
    Will the 3d mode on Football Manager 2009 work with a Mobile Intel 915GM Express?
    My pc is-

Dell D410 Wireless Laptop Centrino 2GHz=4GHz
    It has 1 gb of RAM and a 60 gb hardrive.
    So the game will definately run but will the 3d?

Amateur

i have problem with install :S i keep getting errot that i miss some java 2 enviroment :S i`ve instaled new version but no luck :S please help.

Amateur

Default Re: Known issues and solutions - authentication

I haven't the patience to mess around with patches as the game should have been tested properly and also I want to click and play, not mess around with steam. I just took my game back for a refund and am still enjoying football manager 08 as I can set up and play in minuites. I recommend that everyone else does the same as then the makers of this new game will soon learn by there mistakes. What a shame to let down so many fans by overcomplicating what was ok anyway. Also it seems that you need the internet to play this new version, it doesn't say that on the box! How can you install and play without patches, without the net? Surely if the game was tested properly it wouldn't need patches? Trading standards should be informed!!!

Amateur

My installation went fine and now when I try to open the game I get a message saying that Football Manager 2009 has stopped working and that windows will attempt to find a solution but it never does and I had no choice but to close it. As far as I know my PC should run the game with ease but I had the exact same problem with the demo and didn't get a reply then either.

Amateur

Hi please could you help me out?
    When i first installed fm09, after the instalation was complete the following message came up, when it was trying to lauch the game

“FM.exe application error. The application has failed to initialize correctly (0xC0150002). Click on OK to stop the application.”.

I followed your link and downloaded the appropriate microsoft framework update. I unistalled the game and reinstalled it, this time after instalation, the game tried to launch and went to softanchor where i had to input the product key code. I did this successfully and was told that the registration of the game for my computer was done.

However now when i try to launch the game nothing happens. The fm09 disc is recognised in my disc drive but the game won't launch. Please help. Please could you advise me of what to do next? Many thanks in advance.

Part-Timer

Quote Originally Posted by simonp View Post
    I haven't the patience to mess around with patches as the game should have been tested properly and also I want to click and play, not mess around with steam. I just took my game back for a refund and am still enjoying football manager 08 as I can set up and play in minuites. I recommend that everyone else does the same as then the makers of this new game will soon learn by there mistakes. What a shame to let down so many fans by overcomplicating what was ok anyway. Also it seems that you need the internet to play this new version, it doesn't say that on the box! How can you install and play without patches, without the net? Surely if the game was tested properly it wouldn't need patches? Trading standards should be informed!!!
    These same people made FM08 which you "[are] still enjoying". FYI, that was patched too. Twice. Boo hoo, cry me a river. Find me an unpatched game without bugs or glitches and I'll show you flying sheep.

Amateur

Hi,

Ive had so many problems with this game. I eventually got it up and running but it kept freezing. I, upon advice from this forum, tried the game in windowed mode and now it won't start. I tried uninstalling and the installed it a second time but it doesn't work, I get the following message: fm.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience. The error report says:

AppName: fm.exe AppVer: 9.0.0.23544 ModName: fm.exe
    ModVer: 9.0.0.23544 Offset: 00bff79b

I'm a novice on the computer and would really appreciate some advice!!

Amateur

anyone got a answer for my prob! i am getting deserpate!

Amateur

Game has been installed but when i click on launch game it says "Cannot run game: failed to set up graphics system"

what should i do?

Amateur

Lads seriously i bought this game the day it came out and ive not played it once, it seems every 1 has at least had a go apart from me. This is my problem some 1 help plz....

When it loads up the black screen with loading cums up with all diffrent languages it does that for ages totally long, somtimes it will work sometimes it wont. If it does the screen goes blank if i minimize it then open again it will go black but if u click and move the mouse about it reloads teh screen but then it goes so slow like 4 example if i push continue it feels like it wont load till next week thats hw slow it is. Some 1 said defrag my computer will that help? Or has any 1 else got any solutions please help :| ive not even played it yet!!!!!!!!!

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by BestyBhoy View Post
    Lads seriously i bought this game the day it came out and ive not played it once, it seems every 1 has at least had a go apart from me. This is my problem some 1 help plz....

When it loads up the black screen with loading cums up with all diffrent languages it does that for ages totally long, somtimes it will work sometimes it wont. If it does the screen goes blank if i minimize it then open again it will go black but if u click and move the mouse about it reloads teh screen but then it goes so slow like 4 example if i push continue it feels like it wont load till next week thats hw slow it is. Some 1 said defrag my computer will that help? Or has any 1 else got any solutions please help :| ive not even played it yet!!!!!!!!!
    your not the only 1!! i downloaded through steamingpileofshit and havent played it yet, ive asked steam for my money back, and unsurprisingly they seem to ignore that request!!!
    ive activated the game online and on the phone but it keeps asking me to activate it again.
    £31 for something that doesnt work, disgrace

Amateur

i keep getting fm.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience up every time i try to start it

help!!

Amateur

how can i uninstall the game? we have 5 activation key. i have to format my pc. İf i cant uninstall i'll lose my activation key. please help me how can i uninstall?

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by 4457 View Post
    These same people made FM08 which you "[are] still enjoying". FYI, that was patched too. Twice. Boo hoo, cry me a river. Find me an unpatched game without bugs or glitches and I'll show you flying sheep.
    You ****ing cocksucking dick.

Amateur

i keep getting fm.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience up every time i try to start it

help me too please !!!

Amateur

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

help me too please !!!

Lurker

this setup system is an absolute shambles, and 2 people at least have asked about the problem of

Additional Notes: ERROR - class com.sigames.InstallAnywhere.WindowsGameExplorer NonfatalInstallException RegisterWithGameExplorer() failed: Failed to add game to Game Explorer

and now i am, neither of them have had a response, so hurry up SI and give me a response or are you too busy counting the cash from the pile of w*nk of a setup, its a joke how you've screwed this up. Im tempted by LMA 2010 or championship manager 2010

Amateur

-

help me too please !!!

Amateur

can anybody help ??????????

help me please !!!

Amateur

MY GAME WORKS FINE BUT IT RUNS SO SLOW I MEAN REALLY SLOW, DO U THINK IF I DEFRAGGED MY COMPUTER THAT WOULD HELP ? SOME 1 SAID IT WOULD JUST WONDERING IF ANY 1 KNOWS 4 SURE OR MY WASTEING MY TIME TRYING THIS ?

Amateur

Default Re: Known issues and solutions

Quote Originally Posted by Maybe When View Post
    I had this exact same problem but finally got round it. After losing patience with steam and uninstalling everything, my FM09 disc wouldn't run, but I got around this by using explorer to find the setup.exe file on the disc (not the one in the root folder - it's in \Disk1\InstData\Windows\VM\). This worked fine and I was very careful not to select the steam option second time around! All working fine now : D
    I tried this method of reinstalling and received the following:

Data error (cyclic redundancy check).

HELP:mad:

Amateur

Unhappy Re: Known issues and solutions - FAQ

Quote Originally Posted by micksea100 View Post
    I bought a brand new laptop three weeks ago. I installed FM 2009 on it using the online activation (not steam). Whenever I play the game I get to the point where I can select the players I want and the tratics I want to use. As soon as I click match it just stops and hangs. I have to go through taskmanager too get rid of it.

I am sick and tired of trying to get this game to work.

Here is a list of the specs that are for my computer.

Processor Type Intel Core 2 Duo T5750
    Processor speed 2000 The higher the number of Megahertz (MHZ) the faster the processor should be
    Memory Size 3 GB MB
    Memory Type DDR II
    Hard Drive Capacity 250 GB The bigger the capacity the more you can store
    Optical Drives Blu-Ray Disc Drive
    Screen Size/Type 17" WXGA CrystalBrite
    Graphics Card Type nVidia GeForce 9300M GS
    Graphics Memory 256 MB
    OS - Windows Vista Basic

With these specs I would think that a game like FM 2009 wouldn't have a problem running on this laptop.

I've tried all the stuff that has been mentioned in this forum and still having problems.

Can someone help.
    I

I am experiencing the same problem, numerous times. Similiar but better system specifications. One exception, able to play one half a few days ago, but freeze up at half.

Amateur

HI - CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME:

I've installed everthing ok but when i click on the the launch buttom on FM 2009 under stream i get the follwowing message:

'The game is currently unavailable.
    Please try another time'

I've been getting this for a while now.

Can anyone help?

Thanks

Amateur

I was trying to install for the past 2 days using Steam (what a joke!). Finally decided that i had input the activation code incorrectly due the the dubious type setting (which should not have been used) chosen by the printers on the back of the manual.
    I then uninstalled the game from my system.

I then re-inserted the disc tonight to try again, and now game will not install no matter what i do.

I have to say im more than a little ****ed off as i've been playin this game since the old days of of CM93/94 and CM Italia. What happened to the gold old days of pick up and play, which appear to have ended this year!

Please help!!!!!!!!!!!

Amateur

I am still getting the Facegen Failed To Initialise message depite downloading the active X drivers and updating my graphics drivers.

I have an NVIDIA GeForce 6800 adapter. is this the problem?

Amateur

Managed to get through one season with no problems. Then pre-season the game won't go beyond july 24th 2009, instead crashing and getting the "program has to close" message. Tried using both backup saves, but same problem occurs. Is this a known issue? or just a case of my save files being corrupted and therefore I should start a new game?

I have crash dump files if needed
    Last edited by Drugged_Unholy; 11-12-2008 at 04:20.

Amateur

I already installed the DirectX-Software_Development-Kit but when I try to run the FM 2009 it says that there is a crash dump. please help me. I'm using the ATI Radeon 9250 128 MB grapich card.

Thank you

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Bardi View Post
    Could you please download + install http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...displaylang=en and try again?
    I already install the Direct SDK but it says "crash dump". what should i do? Oh my GOD...

Sports Interactive Bardi Golriz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lukass1989 View Post
    no how do i do this?
    You must go to Options -> Preferences -> Display & Sound -> Display Mode (drop menu).

From there, select 'Windowed'.

Quote Originally Posted by Teemu Tainio View Post
    Bardi, deleted the Sports Interactive file as said to still nothing has changed.

What else can you suggest?
    Please refer to my post http://community.sigames.com/showpos...postcount=3454

Give that a go.

Go through it step by step, and make sure you follow the instructions thoroughly.

Quote Originally Posted by chopperphil View Post
    Didnt work mate, still got the same problem! Any other ideas??
    Could you post your DXDIAG information?

Not all of it - up to and including the 'Display Devices' section.

How to get your Dxdiag information

Windows XP
    1. Click on “Start”
    2. Click on “Run”
    3. In the text prompt box that appears type “dxdiag” and click ok.
    4. Once the dxdiag program has finished scanning your machine click “Save All Information” save this to a place you will remember.
    5. Copy and past these as/where needed.

Wndows Vista
    1. Click on “Start”
    2. Click inside the search box
    3. In the search box type “dxdiag” and click ok.
    4. Once the dxdiag program has finished scanning your machine click “Save All Information” save this to a place you will remember.

Quote Originally Posted by PearlJamTen View Post
    I've reset my cache. and I've now attempted a re-install, still no joy, unfortunately.
    What database size have you selected? If large, could you try starting a new one with a small database.

And, I'm not sure if I'd asked already, but do you have any custom graphics added to your FM 09 folder?

Quote Originally Posted by cazza_1105 View Post
    I have downloaded the new patch, but what do i have to do so that it works on my game, because it still says im using 9.0.0
    Have you run the patch installer?

If yes, were you given any errors?

Quote Originally Posted by micksea100 View Post
    I bought a brand new laptop three weeks ago. I installed FM 2009 on it using the online activation (not steam). Whenever I play the game I get to the point where I can select the players I want and the tratics I want to use. As soon as I click match it just stops and hangs. I have to go through taskmanager too get rid of it.

I am sick and tired of trying to get this game to work.

Here is a list of the specs that are for my computer.

Processor Type Intel Core 2 Duo T5750
    Processor speed 2000 The higher the number of Megahertz (MHZ) the faster the processor should be
    Memory Size 3 GB MB
    Memory Type DDR II
    Hard Drive Capacity 250 GB The bigger the capacity the more you can store
    Optical Drives Blu-Ray Disc Drive
    Screen Size/Type 17" WXGA CrystalBrite
    Graphics Card Type nVidia GeForce 9300M GS
    Graphics Memory 256 MB
    OS - Windows Vista Basic

With these specs I would think that a game like FM 2009 wouldn't have a problem running on this laptop.

I've tried all the stuff that has been mentioned in this forum and still having problems.

Can someone help.
    Please try playing in 'Windowed' mode.

To do so you'll need to go to Options -> Preferences -> Display & Sound -> Display Mode (drop menu).

Quote Originally Posted by 1_EDIZ View Post
    Hi there. I bought Football Manager 09 yesterday, and played it perfectly for a couple of hours. Today, when I got home and went to upload, I got the following error:

Not well-formed (invalid token) at line 1 of default.xml

It goes to the main page but will not let me load my already saved game. If anybody could help me it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance, Ediz. =)
    Please do the following:

I get an "XML Parsing Error" when launching the game

This appears to happen sometimes if the game encounters a problem and quits unexpectedly and settings become corrupt as a result of this.

Potential workaround:
    Deleting your settings should in most cases:
    - Make sure FM is not running.
    - On Windows XP: C:\Documents and Settings\<your username>\Application Data\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2009 Demo\settings\ (using Windows Explorer, Application Data is hidden by default but you should get to it by typing the path)
    - On Windows Vista: C:\Users\<your username>\AppData\Roaming\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2009 Demo\settings\ (using Windows Explorer, AppData is hidden but you should get to it by typing the path)
    - On Mac OS X: /Users/<your username>/Library/Preferences/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2009 Demo/ (In the Finder Sidebar: Click your username, then go to Library -> Preferences -> etc..)
    - Delete all sub-folders in this (the 'Settings' folder). Do not delete the entire "Football Manager 2009" folder in "Application Data"
    - Now try to run the game.
    http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=55372

Quote Originally Posted by ste3man View Post
    Hello...Again...

I have installed FM (many times), and have got the 'Activation Successful'.
    Then once I press OK, the game is meant to load.

However, I get no (ZERO 0 NOTHING) on my screen, other than the: ERROR REPORT.

fm.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close.
    We are sorry for the inconvenience.
    BLAH BLAH BLAH
    Send Error Report OR Dont Send

We all know how these work, have all had them one time or another.

I actually used to get these on the old FM's, like 06 and 07, but that was after a season.
    I have yet to actually load any part of this game YET.
    Heres hoping it can be fixed.

HELP? ANYONE? HELP?
    Have you downloaded the Microsoft DirectX SDK?

Quote Originally Posted by Peter123 View Post
    You want me to post all of it? Tis a lot.

Could you try installing the game via Uniloc (and not Steam)?

You'll need to delete the game via Steam before you proceed.

Amateur

Seriously, any advice on the fm.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close?

I don't have a receipt so as much as I want to return it I can't and feel morally obliged to get through one season of a game I spent £30 purchasing and what seems like the last four years trying to get running!

Quote Originally Posted by Random71292 View Post
    Okay this is really really annoying me, so if any knows a fix

PLEASEE!!

Everytime i go 2 install this game, autorun, runs and install screen pops up.

all fine and dandy

BUT as soon as i click next, to go to view the license agreement and attempt to install the game.

IT FREEZES!!!! the installer itself freezes and any other programmes i have running and then my whole PC, forcing me to restart

now FM2008 installed fine

so too did the demo of FM2009 ................ all using the same "installanywhere" installer but now all of a sudden this one crashes

and it is not a faulty CD as i have replaced it numerous times..................................does anyone know a fix?

is it somthing to do with my Java or my quiktime orr somthing?

And it id definatley not my system Spec as they are moree than enough

so i see no reason why it shouldnt work

:S:S

pleassee reply
    It may be a Java related issue..

1. How to update your Java

The installer we use makes use of Java and therefore it's important to ensure you have the latest version, particularly if you are experiencing problems during the installation process.

You can download the latest version here:
    http://java.com/en/download/index.jsp

Quote Originally Posted by Aussie King View Post
    when I click on launcher and type in my key code it comes up with error: -819
    Please check out http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=65715.

Quote Originally Posted by Chish View Post
    Dear Bardi,
    I have a laptop with an SIS Mirage 3 graphics card, i've installed the game fine but when I try to load it freezes and restarts the computer.
    Am an right in thinking this card does not work with FM09 and i'll have to wait for a fix to be released? Any idea if this will be in the next patch?? and rough eta??
    The strange thing is that on very rare occasions it does work? Not sure how this is possible if the graphics card is not supported??
    Anything I can do or just wait for next patch?
    Thanks for your help
    It's well known that there have been quite major FM 09 compatibility issues with SiS graphics cards.

Unfortunately, I'm not sure if this has or has not been resolved with the second patch, as there has been, as far as I'm aware, issues trying to source these cards.

If a graphics card isn't supported by FM 09, that doesn't necessarily mean it will not run on it. If it does, great. If it doesn't, it should come as no surprise as it probably doesn't meet the minimum requirements.

Quote Originally Posted by master_g2xt View Post
    ok, i'm gettin more and more fed up with my soon-to-be former favourite game/series.

I have been a Loyal SI buyer/fan since Championship manager 2 when 3d pitches were left for Fifa and text commentry was the best you were gonna get in a management game.

with the introduction of the 2d pitch the game improved 100 fold, and i thought with the introduction of 3d pitches that again the game would improve.

whilst the game itself is great, it crashes my laptop every second match. i can not upload my system spec as i dont have the internet on my laptop.

I have tried running in Windows XP SP2, and running in 480x 680 (or whatever the numbers are), i have turned off stadiums and sky (cant find an option to turn off shadows) i have reduced the 3d quality to medium, checked my graphics card is running at the optimum setting, i play in a windowed view, for a while saving the game before matches (when the day's fixtures appears) stopped the game from crashing but now even this is failing, my laptop is approx 6 months old, and i have deleted all uneeded files and programmes from my laptop, what else can i do?

the 3d matches make this game so much better then previous editions, and i would rather not play it then play it in 2d or text.

HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!
    1. Have you installed the Microsoft DirectX SDK?

2. Do you know if you have your graphics card's latest drivers installed?

Quote Originally Posted by Tryti View Post
    Hey.. I've played the game in windowed mode so far, and it has worked just fine.. But now it starts in full screen and won't change back to windowed mode as the window option is greyed out.. In full screen, the game freezes and crashes.. Pretty frustrating, and I can't seem to work this one out myself.. Help will be appreciated!
    Is there anything you have done that may have caused this?

Try http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=64783.

Quote Originally Posted by kingding View Post
    I too have know idea how to download the new patch, as i don't have access to the internet at home i have to download from work. i clicked on this lick below

http://www.worthplaying.com/article.php?sid=57496

and it brings up this link

Get the Football Manager 2009 v9.0.1 Patch off WP (169mb)

and then this info below appears? which one do i need to click know?????
    maybe im in the wrong thing, i'd be grateful if someone could point me in the right direction

USA Mirror #1
    Australia Mirror #1
    Germany Mirror #1
    Germany Mirror #2
    Dutch Mirror
    You can click on any of the above, as they all are links to the same download (the v9.1.0 patch) but from different locations (servers) to ensure you don't have any problems downloading the file.

Quote Originally Posted by filiphhh View Post
    " When I try to activate, it says I'm not connected to the internet / other activation problems

We have created a small activator script that should help anybody having trouble activating the game online.

Step 1 – Download the activator from http://www.footballmanager.com/fixv2.zip

Step 2 – Unzip the contents of the activator to your desktop.

Step 3 – Double click the activate.vbs file. Note the screen shot below. "

When I downloaded that, I got 2 files, one called "Launcher" and one "Activator". When i press "Launcher" i receive an error-message, and while pressing "Activator" nothing happens. What should I do? I'm very frustrated about this now. Please help me . PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    There's a version 3 fix available, if you head to http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=65715.

Quote Originally Posted by Antobwfc View Post
    When I go to play the game my computer goes to the blue screen of death then restarts automatically, I don't know what error this is as i do not have time to see.

Therefore I do not know what solution is necessary
    http://community.sigames.com/showpos...postcount=3560

Quote Originally Posted by Fluisterwoud View Post
    I bought FM09, I installed in on my PC, I played the game without problems.

Then I installed the patch and all went wrong. I keep getting the problem below, it is in Dutch, but the game wont start whem trying to plat FM.

What to do?
    http://community.sigames.com/showpos...postcount=3560

Quote Originally Posted by Roozy45 View Post
    the other thing i noticed is that every time i delete the certificate folder's contents - i go back to the folder and its back in there!! WTF is going on !!
    Every time you restart the game, it's automatically re-created I believe.

You may want to email errors@uniloc.com or talking to or mailing Customer Services at
    http://help.sega.com/?group=englishuk&t=EnglishUK.

Quote Originally Posted by Livew1re View Post
    CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME WITH MY PROBLEM.

as soon as i click to play the game i get "fm2009 has encountered a problem and needs to close. we are sorry for any inconvenience"

ive read through ALL 36 pages of this forum. tryed EVERY so called solution and none of them work. i simply cannot play this game.

this is the first time ive bought a football manager and unless i get it working its probably gonna be the last.

thanks for the help.
    1. Have you installed the v9.1.0 patch?

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=60961

2. Have you installed the Microsoft DirectX SDK?

3. You must install your graphics card's latest drivers:

http://www.nvidia.com/object/winvist...8.24_whql.html

Quote Originally Posted by Vintis View Post
    Hi I wonder if anyone can help me at all.
    I have the new FM09 game - i've installed it and activated it successfully. However when i go to load it i get a microsoft windows message box saying "Fottball Manager 2009 has stopped working". I don't have the internet at home and i registered via the telephone activation. I'm running it through Vista and have plenty of memory etc. I've been trying to get it to work for 3 weeks now.
    I've not seen anyone have this problem in the forums so i hope someone can help me?! I've had every version of FM/CM since 93 and would like to continue doing so....

Please help!
    Same questions asked at http://community.sigames.com/showpos...postcount=3567 apply to you.

Amateur

this is my favourite game i buy it every year but i have problems with this 1.

If i minimize the window and open it again the screen is blank and it runs so so so slowwwww. Some 1 said defrag my Computer i dun that works a little faster still slow tho. Any 1 have any ideas? I bought this game the day it came out and i havent played 1 game yet please help me ive posted so much times and have not had any help, so help me plzzzzzzzz

Quote Originally Posted by henry9261 View Post
    Hi
    Will the 3d mode on Football Manager 2009 work with a Mobile Intel 915GM Express?
    My pc is-

Dell D410 Wireless Laptop Centrino 2GHz=4GHz
    It has 1 gb of RAM and a 60 gb hardrive.
    So the game will definately run but will the 3d?
    Try downloading/installing the demo + its corresponding compatibility patch (http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=60961).

The full game will run the same as your demo experience.

Quote Originally Posted by benharry90 View Post
    I have tried to get this silly game working! it worked first time fine, but now its decidd to have the xml parsing error. Ive tried your steps, putting in the target, but it just says its not a legitimate target directory, whhhhhhhy? I think SEGA should maybe trake a bit longer to sort this game out properly!
    What is the path that you failed to access?

Are you on Vista or XP?

Quote Originally Posted by la3ar View Post
    i have problem with install :S i keep getting errot that i miss some java 2 enviroment :S i`ve instaled new version but no luck :S please help.
    You said you have updated your Java to the latest version found at http://java.com/en/download/index.jsp?

Quote Originally Posted by MikeFC View Post
    My installation went fine and now when I try to open the game I get a message saying that Football Manager 2009 has stopped working and that windows will attempt to find a solution but it never does and I had no choice but to close it. As far as I know my PC should run the game with ease but I had the exact same problem with the demo and didn't get a reply then either.
    Have you installed the v9.1.0 patch?

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=60961

Quote Originally Posted by Redshoesfc View Post
    Hi please could you help me out?
    When i first installed fm09, after the instalation was complete the following message came up, when it was trying to lauch the game

“FM.exe application error. The application has failed to initialize correctly (0xC0150002). Click on OK to stop the application.”.

I followed your link and downloaded the appropriate microsoft framework update. I unistalled the game and reinstalled it, this time after instalation, the game tried to launch and went to softanchor where i had to input the product key code. I did this successfully and was told that the registration of the game for my computer was done.

However now when i try to launch the game nothing happens. The fm09 disc is recognised in my disc drive but the game won't launch. Please help. Please could you advise me of what to do next? Many thanks in advance.
    Do you mean you have downloaded the Microsoft DirectX SDK (http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...splaylang=en)?

Could you also post your DXDIAG information (up to and including Display Devices)..

Windows XP
    1. Click on “Start”
    2. Click on “Run”

Wndows Vista
    1. Click on “Start”

Quote Originally Posted by TonyBurder View Post
    Hi,

Ive had so many problems with this game. I eventually got it up and running but it kept freezing. I, upon advice from this forum, tried the game in windowed mode and now it won't start. I tried uninstalling and the installed it a second time but it doesn't work, I get the following message: fm.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience. The error report says:

AppName: fm.exe AppVer: 9.0.0.23544 ModName: fm.exe
    ModVer: 9.0.0.23544 Offset: 00bff79b

I'm a novice on the computer and would really appreciate some advice!!
    Did you force 'Windowed' mode to work by following the instructions at http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=64783? Or did you do so via the Preferences in-game screen?

If it's the former, are you using an old edited shortcut? i.e. added text to the target field.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwrjones View Post
    Game has been installed but when i click on launch game it says "Cannot run game: failed to set up graphics system"

what should i do?
    Try installing the Microsoft DirectX SDK:

Amateur

bardiiiiiiiiiiiii !!!!!!!!!! post 3569 on this page plz help man plz :|
    Last edited by BestyBhoy; 11-12-2008 at 14:09.

This might be relevant to your problem:

White & Black Screen Issues

There are three probable causes for you getting a white or black frozen screen upon starting the game.

The First reason could be that your Cache files have become corrupted and deleting them will fix the issue.

To do this follow either of these paths depending on your Operating System.

Windows XP:
    C:\Users\<User Name\App Data\

Vista:
    C:\Users\<User Name>\App Data\Roaming

Once you can see inside those folders delete the Sports Interactive Folder.

If you can’t see those folders you will have to make “Hidden” files viewable.

For Vista:
    In a window, go to 'Organize'->'Folder and Search Options'->'View'-> and select 'Show hidden files and folders'.

For XP:
    Make sure you are able to see hidden folders:
    When in a window, go to 'Tools'->'Folder Options'->'View'-> and make sure 'Show hidden files and folders' is selected.

If this doesn’t solve your issue then please follow the steps for updating your Java / Graphics Card drivers from the “How too” section above. These are the most common reasons for the black/white screen issues.
    http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=74469

Quote Originally Posted by oceanicsix View Post
    how can i uninstall the game? we have 5 activation key. i have to format my pc. İf i cant uninstall i'll lose my activation key. please help me how can i uninstall?
    Go to the Control Panel, and select for..

XP -> Add/Remove Programs
    Vista -> Uninstall a Program

Quote Originally Posted by Steven R View Post
    this setup system is an absolute shambles, and 2 people at least have asked about the problem of

Additional Notes: ERROR - class com.sigames.InstallAnywhere.WindowsGameExplorer NonfatalInstallException RegisterWithGameExplorer() failed: Failed to add game to Game Explorer

and now i am, neither of them have had a response, so hurry up SI and give me a response or are you too busy counting the cash from the pile of w*nk of a setup, its a joke how you've screwed this up. Im tempted by LMA 2010 or championship manager 2010
    It may be a Java related issue..

1. How to update your Java

The installer we use makes use of Java and therefore it's important to ensure you have the latest version, particularly if you are experiencing problems during the installation process.

You can download the latest version here:
    http://java.com/en/download/index.jsp

MY GAME WORKS FINE BUT IT RUNS SO SLOW I MEAN REALLY SLOW, DO U THINK IF I DEFRAGGED MY COMPUTER THAT WOULD HELP ? SOME 1 SAID IT WOULD JUST WONDERING IF ANY 1 KNOWS 4 SURE OR MY WASTEING MY TIME TRYING THIS ?

There's absolutely no harm trying this - worst case scenario, things remain unchanged.

Also make sure you have your graphics card's latest drivers.

Quote Originally Posted by Scotty2008 View Post
    HI - CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME:

I've installed everthing ok but when i click on the the launch buttom on FM 2009 under stream i get the follwowing message:

'The game is currently unavailable.
    Please try another time'

I've been getting this for a while now.

Can anyone help?

Thanks
    Try running the game directly (as opposed to via Steam) by going to:

C: Program Files - Steam - Steam Apps - common - Football Manager 2009

Quote Originally Posted by gascott1903 View Post
    I was trying to install for the past 2 days using Steam (what a joke!). Finally decided that i had input the activation code incorrectly due the the dubious type setting (which should not have been used) chosen by the printers on the back of the manual.
    I then uninstalled the game from my system.

I then re-inserted the disc tonight to try again, and now game will not install no matter what i do.

I have to say im more than a little ****ed off as i've been playin this game since the old days of of CM93/94 and CM Italia. What happened to the gold old days of pick up and play, which appear to have ended this year!

Please help!!!!!!!!!!!
    Why don't you try installing the game via Steam again now that you know your correct activation code?

Also, what do you mean it does not install any more no matter what? Does the setup load up even?

Quote Originally Posted by paullwolves View Post
    I am still getting the Facegen Failed To Initialise message depite downloading the active X drivers and updating my graphics drivers.

I have an NVIDIA GeForce 6800 adapter. is this the problem?
    What operating system are you on?

Have you downloaded/inserted any custom graphics in your FM 09 directory?

Quote Originally Posted by Drugged_Unholy View Post
    Managed to get through one season with no problems. Then pre-season the game won't go beyond july 24th 2009, instead crashing and getting the "program has to close" message. Tried using both backup saves, but same problem occurs. Is this a known issue? or just a case of my save files being corrupted and therefore I should start a new game?

I have crash dump files if needed

This is a known crash that occurs whenever you are running a game with the Serie C selected.

This is fixed in the second patch - I'm unsure if your save game will be compatible though.

Quote Originally Posted by setiawan View Post
    I already install the Direct SDK but it says "crash dump". what should i do? Oh my GOD...
    What operating system are you on?

Amateur

Bardi ive deleted that sports interactive folder, all to do now is make sure i have the latest drivers how do i do tht ? Sorry to annoy u m8 lol i appreciate the help just dying to play it lmao

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Dalglish! View Post
    I reported a problem with the game a few weeks ago - basically the game was freezing during the 3D match and reporting that Windows had recovered from a serious error that appeared to be video related. I seem to have solved that problem by replacing the video card with and older model . I have now got to the end of September in my first season and twice the game has reported a crash dump and left two 4Mb files in my SI folder. I can't open these files so i have no idea what i'm supposed to do with them. I've had a look through these forums and when reported the crash dump doesn't appear to get much of a repsonse. Is this because SI are aware of it and dealing with it in the forthcoming patch?

I'm able reload and continue with the saved game but would like to find a solution to this.
    Forgot to say that while i am running the Italian leagues i've not got Serie C active as i know that is a recognised problem.

Bardi ive deleted that sports interactive folder, all to do now is make sure i have the latest drivers how do i do tht ? Sorry to annoy u m8 lol i appreciate the help just dying to play it lmao
    Post your DXDIAG information (up to and including Display Devices)..

Windows XP
    1. Click on “Start”
    2. Click on “Run”

Wndows Vista
    1. Click on “Start”

Amateur

What database size have you selected? If large, could you try starting a new one with a small database.

And, I'm not sure if I'd asked already, but do you have any custom graphics added to your FM 09 folder?
    Hi I have the same problem and I tried to have a small database and no graphics but still have the same problem. The problem doesn't however happen if I use the default database. But before this error happened it was fine with my edited database and the patch update database.

What do I do to cure it?

Amateur

Did you force 'Windowed' mode to work by following the instructions at http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=64783? Or did you do so via the Preferences in-game screen?

If it's the former, are you using an old edited shortcut? i.e. added text to the target field.

Thanks for the reply Bardi. I selected Windowed mode from the preferences on the in-game screen. FM was previously opening but I can't even get it running to change it back now.

I did right click on the icon and tried 'run as..'. The game started but once it gets 5 seconds in to the jazz at the beginning it crashes again. Any suggestions?

Amateur

Hi please help!!!!

I recently got my copy of FM 09 and installed it on my work laptop and had no problems at all, great stuff. However I have now installed it onto my PC which I dont have connected to the internet and after installing the MS.NET 3.5 file finally got to the activation screen. I have now activated the game 3 times and get the message that my activation is complete and the game should run, but when i click the exe the activation screen comes up again:mad: do you have any ideas whats casing this?

Anyone please!!

Quote Originally Posted by i Love United View Post
    Hi I have the same problem and I tried to have a small database and no graphics but still have the same problem. The problem doesn't however happen if I use the default database. But before this error happened it was fine with my edited database and the patch update database.

What do I do to cure it?
    Have you tried editing the default database once more to see if a newly edited database presents you with the same problem?

Otherwise, I would recommend you to start a new game with the default database for the time being, and wait for the second patch, which will have hopefully fixed this issue.

Quote Originally Posted by TonyBurder View Post
    Thanks for the reply Bardi. I selected Windowed mode from the preferences on the in-game screen. FM was previously opening but I can't even get it running to change it back now.

I did right click on the icon and tried 'run as..'. The game started but once it gets 5 seconds in to the jazz at the beginning it crashes again. Any suggestions?
    Were you ever able to run the game successfully in full screen mode?

Try deleting your cache..

- Make sure FM is not running.
    - On Windows XP: C:\Documents and Settings\<your username>\Application Data\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2009\settings\ (using Windows Explorer, Application Data is hidden by default but you should get to it by typing the path)
    - On Windows Vista: C:\Users\<your username>\AppData\Roaming\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2009\settings\ (using Windows Explorer, AppData is hidden but you should get to it by typing the path)
    - On Mac OS X: /Users/<your username>/Library/Preferences/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2009/ (In the Finder Sidebar: Click your username, then go to Library -> Preferences -> etc..)
    - Delete all sub-folders in this (the 'Settings' folder). Do not delete the entire "Football Manager 2009" folder in "Application Data"
    - Now try to run the game.
    Last edited by Bardi Golriz; 11-12-2008 at 16:07.

Quote Originally Posted by Geezouz View Post
    Hi please help!!!!

I recently got my copy of FM 09 and installed it on my work laptop and had no problems at all, great stuff. However I have now installed it onto my PC which I dont have connected to the internet and after installing the MS.NET 3.5 file finally got to the activation screen. I have now activated the game 3 times and get the message that my activation is complete and the game should run, but when i click the exe the activation screen comes up again:mad: do you have any ideas whats casing this?

Anyone please!!
    Have you tried un-installing/re-installing it?

Amateur

Can the games testers explain why the game was released with so many people unable to play the game? Surely if you did your job properly, joe public could easily access the game? Have you got the balls to reply to a loyal customer? Si.

Amateur

------------------
    System Information
    ------------------
    Time of this report: 12/11/2008, 15:07:46
    Machine name: BESTY
    Operating System: Windows XP Home Edition (5.1, Build 2600) Service Pack 2 (2600.xpsp_sp2_qfe.070227-2300)
    Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
    System Manufacturer: P4M80P
    System Model: AWRDACPI
    BIOS: Phoenix - AwardBIOS v6.00PG
    Processor: Intel(R) Celeron(R) D CPU 3.33GHz
    Memory: 446MB RAM
    Page File: 348MB used, 752MB available
    Windows Dir: C:\WINDOWS
    DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0c (4.09.0000.0904)
    DX Setup Parameters: Not found
    DxDiag Version: 5.03.2600.2180 32bit Unicode

------------
    DxDiag Notes
    ------------
    DirectX Files Tab: The file d3d9d.dll is a debug version, which will run slower than the retail version.
    Display Tab 1: No problems found.
    Sound Tab 1: No problems found.
    Music Tab: No problems found.
    Input Tab: No problems found.
    Network Tab: No problems found.

--------------------
    DirectX Debug Levels
    --------------------
    Direct3D: 0/4 (n/a)
    DirectDraw: 0/4 (retail)
    DirectInput: 0/5 (retail)
    DirectMusic: 0/5 (n/a)
    DirectPlay: 0/9 (retail)
    DirectSound: 0/5 (retail)
    DirectShow: 0/6 (retail)

---------------
    Display Devices
    ---------------
    Card name: VIA/S3G UniChrome Pro IGP
    Manufacturer: VIA/S3G
    Chip type: VIA/S3G UniChrome Pro IGP
    DAC type: Internal
    Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_1106&DEV_3344&SUBSYS_0CF0105B&REV_01
    Display Memory: 64.0 MB
    Current Mode: 1024 x 768 (32 bit) (60Hz)
    Monitor: Plug and Play Monitor
    Monitor Max Res: 1600,1200
    Driver Name: vtdisp.dll
    Driver Version: 6.14.0010.0275 (English)
    DDI Version: 9 (or higher)
    Driver Date/Size: 12/27/2005 03:06:14, 3490432 bytes
    WHQL Logo'd: Yes
    WHQL Date Stamp: n/a
    VDD: n/a
    Mini VDD: vtmini.sys
    Mini VDD Date: 12/27/2005 03:06:22, 247040 bytes
    Device Identifier: {D7B71FE6-7004-11CF-F872-FA2CA0C2CB35}
    Vendor ID: 0x1106
    Device ID: 0x3344
    SubSys ID: 0x0CF0105B
    Revision ID: 0x0001
    Revision ID: 0x0001
    Video Accel: ModeMPEG2_A ModeMPEG2_B ModeMPEG2_C ModeMPEG2_D
    Deinterlace Caps: n/a
    DDraw Status: Enabled
    D3D Status: Enabled
    AGP Status: Enabled
    DDraw Test Result: Not run
    D3D7 Test Result: Not run
    D3D8 Test Result: Not run
    D3D9 Test Result: Not run

-------------
    Sound Devices
    -------------
    Description: Realtek AC97 Audio
    Default Sound Playback: Yes
    Default Voice Playback: Yes
    Hardware ID: PCI\VEN_1106&DEV_3059&SUBSYS_0CF0105B&REV_60
    Manufacturer ID: 1
    Product ID: 100
    Type: WDM
    Driver Name: ALCXWDM.SYS
    Driver Version: 5.10.0000.6220 (English)
    WHQL Logo'd: Yes
    Date and Size: 1/25/2007 16:37:16, 4027456 bytes
    Other Files:
    Driver Provider: Realtek Semiconductor Corp.
    HW Accel Level: Full
    Cap Flags: 0xF5F
    Min/Max Sample Rate: 8000, 192000
    Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 26, 25
    Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 26, 25
    HW Memory: 0
    Voice Management: No
    EAX(tm) 2.0 Listen/Src: Yes, Yes
    I3DL2(tm) Listen/Src: Yes, Yes
    Sensaura(tm) ZoomFX(tm): No
    Sound Test Result: Not run

---------------------
    Sound Capture Devices
    ---------------------
    Description: Realtek AC97 Audio
    Default Sound Capture: Yes
    Default Voice Capture: Yes
    Driver Name: ALCXWDM.SYS
    Driver Version: 5.10.0000.6220 (English)
    Date and Size: 1/25/2007 16:37:16, 4027456 bytes
    Cap Flags: 0x41
    Format Flags: 0xFFF

-----------
    DirectMusic
    -----------
    DLS Path: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\drivers\GM.DLS
    DLS Version: 1.00.0016.0002
    Acceleration: n/a
    Ports: Microsoft Synthesizer, Software (Not Kernel Mode), Output, DLS, Internal, Default Port
    Realtek AC97 Audio, Software (Kernel Mode), Output, DLS, Internal
    Microsoft MIDI Mapper [Emulated], Hardware (Not Kernel Mode), Output, No DLS, Internal
    Microsoft GS Wavetable SW Synth [Emulated], Hardware (Not Kernel Mode), Output, No DLS, Internal
    Test Result: Not run

-------------------
    DirectInput Devices
    -------------------
    Device Name: Mouse
    Attached: 1
    Controller ID: n/a
    Vendor/Product ID: n/a
    FF Driver: n/a

Device Name: Keyboard
    Attached: 1
    Controller ID: n/a
    Vendor/Product ID: n/a
    FF Driver: n/a

Poll w/ Interrupt: No

-----------
    USB Devices
    -----------
    + USB Root Hub
    | Vendor/Product ID: 0x1106, 0x3038
    | Matching Device ID: usb\root_hub
    | Service: usbhub
    | Driver: usbhub.sys, 8/4/2004 12:00:00, 57600 bytes
    | Driver: usbd.sys, 8/4/2004 12:00:00, 4736 bytes

----------------
    Gameport Devices
    ----------------

------------
    PS/2 Devices
    ------------
    + Standard 101/102-Key or Microsoft Natural PS/2 Keyboard
    | Matching Device ID: *pnp0303
    | Service: i8042prt
    | Driver: i8042prt.sys, 8/4/2004 12:00:00, 52736 bytes
    | Driver: kbdclass.sys, 8/4/2004 12:00:00, 24576 bytes
    |
    + Terminal Server Keyboard Driver
    | Matching Device ID: root\rdp_kbd
    | Upper Filters: kbdclass
    | Service: TermDD
    | Driver: termdd.sys, 8/4/2004 01:01:08, 40840 bytes
    | Driver: kbdclass.sys, 8/4/2004 12:00:00, 24576 bytes
    |
    + PS/2 Compatible Mouse
    | Matching Device ID: *pnp0f13
    | Service: i8042prt
    | Driver: i8042prt.sys, 8/4/2004 12:00:00, 52736 bytes
    | Driver: mouclass.sys, 8/3/2004 22:58:34, 23040 bytes
    |
    + Terminal Server Mouse Driver
    | Matching Device ID: root\rdp_mou
    | Upper Filters: mouclass
    | Service: TermDD
    | Driver: termdd.sys, 8/4/2004 01:01:08, 40840 bytes
    | Driver: mouclass.sys, 8/3/2004 22:58:34, 23040 bytes

----------------------------
    DirectPlay Service Providers
    ----------------------------
    DirectPlay8 Modem Service Provider - Registry: OK, File: dpnet.dll (5.03.2600.2180)
    DirectPlay8 Serial Service Provider - Registry: OK, File: dpnet.dll (5.03.2600.2180)
    DirectPlay8 IPX Service Provider - Registry: OK, File: dpnet.dll (5.03.2600.2180)
    DirectPlay8 TCP/IP Service Provider - Registry: OK, File: dpnet.dll (5.03.2600.2180)
    Internet TCP/IP Connection For DirectPlay - Registry: OK, File: dpwsockx.dll (5.03.2600.2180)
    IPX Connection For DirectPlay - Registry: OK, File: dpwsockx.dll (5.03.2600.2180)
    Modem Connection For DirectPlay - Registry: OK, File: dpmodemx.dll (5.03.2600.2180)
    Serial Connection For DirectPlay - Registry: OK, File: dpmodemx.dll (5.03.2600.2180)

DirectPlay Voice Wizard Tests: Full Duplex: Not run, Half Duplex: Not run, Mic: Not run
    DirectPlay Test Result: Not run

-------------------
    DirectPlay Adapters
    -------------------
    DirectPlay8 Serial Service Provider: COM1
    DirectPlay8 Serial Service Provider: COM2
    DirectPlay8 IPX Service Provider: IPX Adapter 1 - (00000000,001180CA47C6)
    DirectPlay8 IPX Service Provider: IPX Adapter 2 - (00000000,0015584EFD4A)
    DirectPlay8 TCP/IP Service Provider: Local Area Connection 3 - IPv6 - fe80::211:80ff:feca:47c6
    DirectPlay8 TCP/IP Service Provider: Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface - IPv6 - fe80::ffff:ffff:fffd
    DirectPlay8 TCP/IP Service Provider: 6to4 Tunneling Pseudo-Interface - IPv6 - 2002:5ceb:de78::5ceb:de78
    DirectPlay8 TCP/IP Service Provider: Automatic Tunneling Pseudo-Interface - IPv6 - fe80::5efe:
    DirectPlay8 TCP/IP Service Provider: Local Area Connection 3 - IPv4 -

-----------------------
    DirectPlay Voice Codecs
    -----------------------
    Voxware VR12 1.4kbit/s
    Voxware SC06 6.4kbit/s
    Voxware SC03 3.2kbit/s
    MS-PCM 64 kbit/s
    MS-ADPCM 32.8 kbit/s
    Microsoft GSM 6.10 13 kbit/s
    TrueSpeech(TM) 8.6 kbit/s

-------------------------
    DirectPlay Lobbyable Apps
    -------------------------

------------------------
    Disk & DVD/CD-ROM Drives
    ------------------------
    Drive: C:
    Free Space: 11.9 GB
    Total Space: 74.1 GB
    File System: NTFS
    Model: ExcelStor Technology J880

Drive: D:
    Model: DVDRW IDE H16X
    Driver: c:\windows\system32\drivers\cdrom.sys, 5.01.2600.2180 (English), 8/4/2004 12:00:00, 49536 bytes

--------------
    System Devices
    --------------
    Name: VIA CPU to AGP Controller
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1106&DEV_B198&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&13C 0B0C5&1&08
    Driver: n/a

Name: PCI standard host CPU bridge
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1106&DEV_7314&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&13C 0B0C5&1&07

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1106&DEV_4314&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&13C 0B0C5&1&04

Name: VIA/S3G UniChrome Pro IGP
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1106&DEV_3344&SUBSYS_0CF0105B&REV_01\4&352 8C63D&0&0008
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\vtmini.sys, 6.14.0010.0275 (English), 12/27/2005 03:06:22, 247040 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\vtdisp.dll, 6.14.0010.0275 (English), 12/27/2005 03:06:14, 3490432 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\vticd.dll, 6.14.0010.0275 (English), 12/27/2005 03:08:24, 1875968 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\help\VTDspChs.hlp, 5/23/2005 18:36:10, 21495 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\help\VTDspCht.hlp, 5/23/2005 18:36:10, 22757 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\help\VTDspJpn.hlp, 5/23/2005 18:36:10, 22880 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\help\VTDspKor.hlp, 5/23/2005 18:36:10, 24087 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\help\VTDspWst.hlp, 5/23/2005 18:36:08, 231153 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\help\VTDspTha.hlp, 5/23/2005 18:36:10, 19348 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\help\VTDspWs2.hlp, 5/23/2005 18:36:10, 170426 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\help\VTGm2WST.hlp, 11/28/2005 20:04:34, 141292 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\help\VTGm2CHS.hlp, 11/28/2005 20:04:36, 17574 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\help\VTGm2CHT.hlp, 11/28/2005 20:04:36, 17536 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\help\VTGm2JPN.hlp, 11/28/2005 20:04:36, 16609 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\help\VTGm2KOR.hlp, 11/28/2005 20:04:34, 19205 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\help\VTGm2Tha.hlp, 11/28/2005 20:04:34, 18491 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\help\VTGm2Ws2.hlp, 11/28/2005 20:04:34, 104672 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\help\VTin2wst.hlp, 10/31/2005 21:59:02, 60988 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\help\VTin2chs.hlp, 10/31/2005 21:59:02, 9303 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\help\VTin2cht.hlp, 10/31/2005 21:59:02, 9760 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\help\VTin2jpn.hlp, 10/31/2005 21:59:02, 9604 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\help\VTin2kor.hlp, 10/31/2005 21:59:02, 10225 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\help\VTIn2Tha.hlp, 10/31/2005 21:59:04, 8061 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\help\VTin2ws2.hlp, 10/31/2005 21:59:04, 49147 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\help\VTovlwst.hlp, 10/31/2005 18:19:50, 72478 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\help\VTovlchs.hlp, 10/31/2005 18:19:50, 10567 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\help\VTovlcht.hlp, 10/31/2005 18:19:50, 10523 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\help\VTovljpn.hlp, 10/31/2005 18:19:50, 10549 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\help\VTovlkor.hlp, 10/31/2005 18:19:50, 11393 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\help\VTOvlTha.hlp, 10/31/2005 18:19:50, 8668 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\help\VTOvlWs2.hlp, 10/31/2005 18:19:50, 50989 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\VTDisply.cfg, 5/23/2005 18:36:36, 63489 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\VTDispl2.cfg, 5/23/2005 18:36:38, 56619 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\VTDispl3.cfg, 5/23/2005 18:36:38, 52037 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\VTDisply.dll, 2.00.0058.0523 (English), 5/23/2005 18:36:30, 581632 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\VTGamma2.dll, 2.00.0028.1128 (English), 11/28/2005 20:05:06, 446464 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\VTGamma2.cfg, 11/28/2005 20:05:06, 50104 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\VTGama_2.cfg, 11/28/2005 20:05:06, 36546 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\VTInfo2.dll, 2.00.0035.1031 (English), 10/31/2005 21:58:58, 319488 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\VTInfo2.cfg, 10/31/2005 21:59:04, 44076 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\VTovrlay.dll, 2.00.0038.1117 (English), 11/17/2005 10:06:50, 540672 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\VTovrlay.cfg, 11/17/2005 01:34:14, 59327 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\VTOvrly2.cfg, 11/17/2005 01:34:14, 34375 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\VTTimer.exe, 2.00.0001.0307 (English), 3/7/2005 19:33:28, 53248 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\VModes.exe, 1.00.0004.1027 (English), 11/1/2005 02:35:36, 28672 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\VTTrayp.exe, 2.00.0041.1031 (English), 10/31/2005 20:15:12, 163840 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\VTTrayp.cfg, 10/31/2005 20:15:14, 51124 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\VTTrayP2.cfg, 10/31/2005 20:15:14, 37162 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\help\VTtpwst.hlp, 10/31/2005 20:15:14, 105711 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\help\VTTPChs.hlp, 10/31/2005 20:15:14, 14728 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\help\VTTPCht.hlp, 10/31/2005 20:15:14, 14406 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\help\VTTPJpn.hlp, 10/31/2005 20:15:12, 13609 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\help\VTTPKor.hlp, 10/31/2005 20:15:14, 16213 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\help\VTTPTha.hlp, 10/31/2005 20:15:14, 11044 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\help\VTTPWs2.hlp, 10/31/2005 20:15:14, 88693 bytes

Name: VIA Standard PCI to ISA Bridge
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1106&DEV_3227&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&13C 0B0C5&1&88
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\isapnp.sys, 5.01.2600.0000 (English), 8/17/2001 12:58:02, 35840 bytes

Name: VIA Standard Host Bridge
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1106&DEV_3208&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&13C 0B0C5&1&03

Name: Standard Dual Channel PCI IDE Controller
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1106&DEV_3149&SUBSYS_0CF0105B&REV_80\3&13C 0B0C5&1&78
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pciidex.sys, 5.01.2600.2180 (English), 8/4/2004 12:00:00, 25088 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\atapi.sys, 5.01.2600.2180 (English), 8/4/2004 12:00:00, 95360 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pciide.sys, 5.01.2600.0000 (English), 8/4/2004 12:00:00, 3328 bytes

Name: VIA USB Enhanced Host Controller
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1106&DEV_3104&SUBSYS_31041106&REV_86\3&13C 0B0C5&1&84
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbehci.sys, 5.01.2600.2180 (English), 8/4/2004 06:08:38, 26624 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 5.01.2600.2180 (English), 8/4/2004 12:00:00, 142976 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\usbui.dll, 5.01.2600.2180 (English), 8/4/2004 00:56:48, 74240 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 5.01.2600.2180 (English), 8/4/2004 12:00:00, 57600 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\hccoin.dll, 5.01.2600.2180 (English), 8/4/2004 07:56:44, 7168 bytes

Name: Realtek AC'97 Audio for VIA (R) Audio Controller
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1106&DEV_3059&SUBSYS_0CF0105B&REV_60\3&13C 0B0C5&1&8D
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ksuser.dll, 5.03.2600.2180 (English), 8/4/2004 00:56:44, 4096 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ksproxy.ax, 5.03.2600.2180 (English), 8/4/2004 00:56:58, 130048 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ks.sys, 5.03.2600.2180 (English), 8/3/2004 23:15:22, 140928 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\drmk.sys, 5.01.2600.2180 (English), 8/3/2004 22:08:00, 60288 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\portcls.sys, 5.01.2600.2180 (English), 8/3/2004 22:15:50, 145792 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\stream.sys, 5.03.2600.2180 (English), 8/3/2004 22:08:04, 48640 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\wdmaud.drv, 5.01.2600.2180 (English), 8/3/2004 23:56:58, 23552 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ALCXWDM.SYS, 5.10.0000.6220 (English), 1/25/2007 16:37:16, 4027456 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SOUNDMAN.EXE, 5.01.0000.0058 (English), 11/17/2006 05:42:52, 577536 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ALSNDMGR.CPL, 2.02.0000.0073 (English), 11/17/2006 05:40:46, 18804736 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ALSNDMGR.WAV, 2/5/2002 13:54:58, 141016 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\RTLCPL.EXE, 1.00.0001.0066 (English), 12/8/2006 15:20:14, 10528768 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\RTLCPAPI.dll, 1.00.0001.0004 (English), 10/18/2006 02:53:26, 147456 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\Alcrmv.exe, 2.00.0000.0004 (English), 7/31/2006 11:27:30, 217088 bytes

Name: VIA Rev 5 or later USB Universal Host Controller
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1106&DEV_3038&SUBSYS_30381106&REV_81\3&13C 0B0C5&1&83
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbuhci.sys, 5.01.2600.2180 (English), 8/4/2004 12:00:00, 20480 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 5.01.2600.2180 (English), 8/4/2004 12:00:00, 142976 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\usbui.dll, 5.01.2600.2180 (English), 8/4/2004 00:56:48, 74240 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 5.01.2600.2180 (English), 8/4/2004 12:00:00, 57600 bytes

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1106&DEV_3038&SUBSYS_30381106&REV_81\3&13C 0B0C5&1&82
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbuhci.sys, 5.01.2600.2180 (English), 8/4/2004 12:00:00, 20480 bytes

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1106&DEV_3038&SUBSYS_30381106&REV_81\3&13C 0B0C5&1&81

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1106&DEV_3038&SUBSYS_30381106&REV_81\3&13C 0B0C5&1&80

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1106&DEV_2314&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&13C 0B0C5&1&02

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1106&DEV_1314&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&13C 0B0C5&1&01

Name: VIA Bus Master IDE Controller
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1106&DEV_0571&SUBSYS_05711106&REV_06\3&13C 0B0C5&1&79
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\viaide.sys, 1.00.0001.0001 (English), 8/4/2004 12:00:00, 5376 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pciidex.sys, 5.01.2600.2180 (English), 8/4/2004 12:00:00, 25088 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\atapi.sys, 5.01.2600.2180 (English), 8/4/2004 12:00:00, 95360 bytes

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1106&DEV_0314&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&13C 0B0C5&1&00

Name: Realtek RTL8139/810x Family Fast Ethernet NIC
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_8139&SUBSYS_0CF0105B&REV_10\3&13C 0B0C5&1&48
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\Rtlnicxp.sys, 5.621.0304.2005 (English), 3/4/2005 03:10:26, 74496 bytes

Amateur

------------------
    DirectX Components
    ------------------
    ddraw.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/4/2004 12:00:00 266240 bytes
    ddrawex.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/4/2004 12:00:00 27136 bytes
    dxapi.sys: 5.01.2600.0000 English Final Retail 8/4/2004 12:00:00 10496 bytes
    d3d8.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/4/2004 12:00:00 1179648 bytes
    d3d8thk.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/4/2004 12:00:00 8192 bytes
    d3d9.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/4/2004 12:00:00 1689088 bytes
    d3d9d.dll: 9.18.0944.0000 English Final Debug 10/27/2008 17:37:36 3084624 bytes (problem)
    d3dref9.dll: 6.00.5300.0000 English Final Retail 10/27/2008 17:39:24 349520 bytes
    d3dim.dll: 5.01.2600.0000 English Final Retail 8/4/2004 12:00:00 436224 bytes
    d3dim700.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/4/2004 12:00:00 825344 bytes
    d3dramp.dll: 5.01.2600.0000 English Final Retail 8/4/2004 12:00:00 590336 bytes
    d3drm.dll: 5.01.2600.0000 English Final Retail 8/4/2004 12:00:00 350208 bytes
    d3dxof.dll: 5.01.2600.0000 English Final Retail 8/4/2004 12:00:00 47616 bytes
    d3dpmesh.dll: 5.01.2600.0000 English Final Retail 8/4/2004 12:00:00 34816 bytes
    dplay.dll: 5.00.2134.0001 English Final Retail 8/4/2004 12:00:00 33040 bytes
    dplayx.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/4/2004 12:00:00 229888 bytes
    dpmodemx.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/4/2004 12:00:00 23552 bytes
    dpwsock.dll: 5.00.2134.0001 English Final Retail 8/4/2004 12:00:00 42768 bytes
    dpwsockx.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/4/2004 12:00:00 57344 bytes
    dplaysvr.exe: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/4/2004 12:00:00 30208 bytes
    dpnsvr.exe: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/4/2004 12:00:00 18432 bytes
    dpnet.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/4/2004 12:00:00 375296 bytes
    dpnlobby.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/4/2004 12:00:00 3584 bytes
    dpnaddr.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/4/2004 12:00:00 3584 bytes
    dpvoice.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/4/2004 12:00:00 212480 bytes
    dpvsetup.exe: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/4/2004 12:00:00 83456 bytes
    dpvvox.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/4/2004 12:00:00 116736 bytes
    dpvacm.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/4/2004 12:00:00 21504 bytes
    dpnhpast.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/4/2004 12:00:00 35328 bytes
    dpnhupnp.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/4/2004 12:00:00 60928 bytes
    dpserial.dll: 5.00.2134.0001 English Final Retail 8/4/2004 12:00:00 53520 bytes
    dinput.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/4/2004 12:00:00 159232 bytes
    dinput8.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/4/2004 12:00:00 181760 bytes
    dinput8d.dll: 5.01.2600.1106 English Final Debug 10/27/2008 17:39:27 359760 bytes
    dimap.dll: 5.01.2600.0000 English Final Retail 8/4/2004 12:00:00 44032 bytes
    diactfrm.dll: 5.01.2600.0000 English Final Retail 8/4/2004 12:00:00 394240 bytes
    joy.cpl: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 2/25/2007 18:36:14 70144 bytes
    gcdef.dll: 5.01.2600.0000 English Final Retail 8/4/2004 12:00:00 76800 bytes
    pid.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/4/2004 00:56:46 35328 bytes
    dsound.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/4/2004 12:00:00 367616 bytes
    dsound3d.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/4/2004 12:00:00 1294336 bytes
    dswave.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/4/2004 12:00:00 19456 bytes
    dsdmo.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/4/2004 12:00:00 181760 bytes
    dsdmoprp.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/4/2004 12:00:00 71680 bytes
    dmusic.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/4/2004 12:00:00 104448 bytes
    dmband.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/4/2004 12:00:00 28672 bytes
    dmcompos.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/4/2004 12:00:00 61440 bytes
    dmime.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/4/2004 12:00:00 181248 bytes
    dmloader.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/4/2004 12:00:00 35840 bytes
    dmstyle.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/4/2004 12:00:00 105984 bytes
    dmsynth.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/4/2004 12:00:00 103424 bytes
    dmscript.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/4/2004 12:00:00 82432 bytes
    system.dll: 1.01.4322.2407 English Final Retail 7/16/2007 12:16:41 1232896 bytes
    Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3D.dll: 9.05.0132.0000 English Final Retail 12/11/2008 13:57:08 473600 bytes
    Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3DX.dll: 5.04.0000.3900 English Final Retail 12/11/2008 13:57:03 2676224 bytes
    Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3DX.dll: 9.04.0091.0000 English Final Retail 12/11/2008 13:57:04 2846720 bytes
    Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3DX.dll: 9.05.0132.0000 English Final Retail 12/11/2008 13:57:04 563712 bytes
    Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3DX.dll: 9.06.0168.0000 English Final Retail 12/11/2008 13:57:05 567296 bytes
    Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3DX.dll: 9.07.0239.0000 English Final Retail 12/11/2008 13:57:05 576000 bytes
    Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3DX.dll: 9.08.0299.0000 English Final Retail 12/11/2008 13:57:05 577024 bytes
    Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3DX.dll: 9.09.0376.0000 English Final Retail 12/11/2008 13:57:06 577536 bytes
    Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3DX.dll: 9.10.0455.0000 English Final Retail 12/11/2008 13:57:06 577536 bytes
    Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3DX.dll: 9.11.0519.0000 English Final Retail 12/11/2008 13:57:07 578560 bytes
    Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3DX.dll: 9.12.0589.0000 English Final Retail 12/11/2008 13:57:08 578560 bytes
    Microsoft.DirectX.DirectDraw.dll: 5.04.0000.2904 English Final Retail 12/11/2008 13:57:08 145920 bytes
    Microsoft.DirectX.DirectInput.dll: 5.04.0000.2904 English Final Retail 12/11/2008 13:57:08 159232 bytes
    Microsoft.DirectX.DirectPlay.dll: 5.04.0000.2904 English Final Retail 12/11/2008 13:57:09 364544 bytes
    Microsoft.DirectX.DirectSound.dll: 5.04.0000.2904 English Final Retail 12/11/2008 13:57:09 178176 bytes
    Microsoft.DirectX.AudioVideoPlayback.dll: 5.04.0000.2904 English Final Retail 12/11/2008 13:57:07 53248 bytes
    Microsoft.DirectX.Diagnostics.dll: 5.04.0000.2904 English Final Retail 12/11/2008 13:57:08 12800 bytes
    Microsoft.DirectX.dll: 5.04.0000.2904 English Final Retail 12/11/2008 13:57:07 223232 bytes
    dx7vb.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/4/2004 12:00:00 619008 bytes
    dx8vb.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/4/2004 12:00:00 1227264 bytes
    dxdiagn.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/4/2004 12:00:00 2113536 bytes
    mfc40.dll: 4.01.0000.6140 English Final Retail 8/4/2004 12:00:00 924432 bytes
    mfc42.dll: 6.02.4131.0000 English Final Retail 8/4/2004 12:00:00 1028096 bytes
    wsock32.dll: 5.01.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/4/2004 12:00:00 22528 bytes
    amstream.dll: 6.05.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/4/2004 12:00:00 70656 bytes
    devenum.dll: 6.05.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/4/2004 12:00:00 59904 bytes
    dxmasf.dll: 6.04.0009.1133 English Final Retail 8/22/2006 04:05:26 498742 bytes
    mciqtz32.dll: 6.05.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/4/2004 12:00:00 35328 bytes
    mpg2splt.ax: 6.05.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/4/2004 12:00:00 148992 bytes
    msdmo.dll: 6.05.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/4/2004 12:00:00 14336 bytes
    encapi.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/4/2004 12:00:00 20480 bytes
    qasf.dll: 10.00.0000.3646 English Final Retail 8/11/2004 00:45:04 221184 bytes
    qcap.dll: 6.05.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/4/2004 12:00:00 192512 bytes
    qdv.dll: 6.05.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/4/2004 12:00:00 279040 bytes
    qdvd.dll: 6.05.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/4/2004 12:00:00 385024 bytes
    qedit.dll: 6.05.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/4/2004 12:00:00 562176 bytes
    qedwipes.dll: 6.05.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/4/2004 12:00:00 733696 bytes
    quartz.dll: 6.05.2600.3367 English Final Retail 5/7/2008 04:55:40 1288192 bytes
    strmdll.dll: 4.01.0000.3936 English Final Retail 8/21/2006 09:52:08 246814 bytes
    iac25_32.ax: 2.00.0005.0053 English Final Retail 8/4/2004 12:00:00 199680 bytes
    ir41_32.ax: 4.51.0016.0003 English Final Retail 8/4/2004 12:00:00 848384 bytes
    ir41_qc.dll: 4.30.0062.0002 English Final Retail 8/4/2004 12:00:00 120320 bytes
    ir41_qcx.dll: 4.30.0064.0001 English Final Retail 8/4/2004 12:00:00 338432 bytes
    ir50_32.dll: 5.2562.0015.0055 English Final Retail 8/4/2004 12:00:00 755200 bytes
    ir50_qc.dll: 5.00.0063.0048 English Final Retail 8/4/2004 12:00:00 200192 bytes
    ir50_qcx.dll: 5.00.0064.0048 English Final Retail 8/4/2004 12:00:00 183808 bytes
    ivfsrc.ax: 5.10.0002.0051 English Final Retail 8/4/2004 12:00:00 154624 bytes
    mswebdvd.dll: 6.05.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/4/2004 12:00:00 204288 bytes
    ks.sys: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 23:15:22 140928 bytes
    ksproxy.ax: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/4/2004 00:56:58 130048 bytes
    ksuser.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/4/2004 00:56:44 4096 bytes
    stream.sys: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 22:08:04 48640 bytes
    mspclock.sys: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 22:58:40 5376 bytes
    mspqm.sys: 5.01.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 22:58:42 4992 bytes
    mskssrv.sys: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 22:58:42 7552 bytes
    swenum.sys: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 22:58:42 4352 bytes
    mstee.sys: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 22:58:40 5504 bytes
    ipsink.ax: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/4/2004 00:56:58 16384 bytes
    mpeg2data.ax: 6.05.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/4/2004 12:00:00 118272 bytes
    ndisip.sys: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 23:10:14 10880 bytes
    streamip.sys: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 23:10:14 15360 bytes
    msvidctl.dll: 6.05.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/4/2004 12:00:00 1428480 bytes
    slip.sys: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 23:10:18 11136 bytes
    nabtsfec.sys: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 23:10:30 85376 bytes
    ccdecode.sys: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 23:10:18 17024 bytes
    vbisurf.ax: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/4/2004 12:00:00 30720 bytes
    msyuv.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/4/2004 00:56:46 17408 bytes
    kstvtune.ax: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/4/2004 00:56:58 61952 bytes
    ksxbar.ax: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/4/2004 00:56:58 43008 bytes
    kswdmcap.ax: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/4/2004 00:56:58 90624 bytes
    vfwwdm32.dll: 5.01.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/4/2004 00:56:48 53760 bytes
    wstcodec.sys: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 23:10:22 19328 bytes
    wstdecod.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/4/2004 12:00:00 50688 bytes

------------------
    DirectShow Filters
    ------------------

WDM Streaming VBI Codecs:
    NABTS/FEC VBI Codec,0x00200000,2,1,,5.03.2600.2180
    CC Decoder,0x00200000,2,1,,5.03.2600.2180
    WST Codec,0x00200000,1,1,,5.03.2600.2180

DirectShow Filters:
    WMAudio Decoder DMO,0x00800800,1,1,,
    WMAPro over S/PDIF DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,
    WMSpeech Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,
    WMVideo Advanced Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,,
    WMVideo 8 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,,
    Mpeg4s Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,,
    WMV Screen decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,,
    WMVideo Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,,
    Mpeg43 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,,
    Mpeg4 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,,
    WMT MuxDeMux Filter,0x00200000,0,0,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000
    VP6 Decompressor,0x00800000,1,1,vp6dec.ax,6.04.0002.00 00
    InterVideo Video Decoder,0x00400000,2,4,IVIVIDEO.ax,7.00.0027.0191
    ffdshow MPEG-4 Video Decoder,0xff800001,2,1,ffdshow.ax,1.00.0002.2605
    Full Screen Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.3367
    CoreVorbis Audio Decoder,0x00800000,1,1,CoreVorbis.ax,1.01.0000.007 9
    CoreAVC Video Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,CoreAVCDecoder.ax,0.00.0000 .0004
    ffdshow raw video filter,0x00200000,2,1,ffdshow.ax,1.00.0002.2605
    ffdshow Audio Decoder,0x3fffffff,1,1,ffdshow.ax,1.00.0002.2605
    DV Muxer,0x00400000,0,0,qdv.dll,6.05.2600.2180
    Color Space Converter,0x00400001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.3367
    WM ASF Reader,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,10.00.0000.3646
    Screen Capture filter,0x00200000,0,1,wmpsrcwp.dll,10.00.0000.3646
    AVI Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.3367
    WMT AudioAnalyzer,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.402 6.0000
    VGA 16 Color Ditherer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.3367
    Indeo® video 5.10 Compression Filter,0x00200000,1,1,ir50_32.dll,5.2562.0015.0055
    Windows Media Audio Decoder,0x00800001,1,1,msadds32.ax,8.00.0000.4487
    AC3 Parser Filter,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,6.05.2600.2180
    WMT Format Conversion,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0 000
    StreamBufferSink,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.05.2600. 2180
    WMT Black Frame Generator,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.00 00
    MJPEG Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.3 367
    RadLight TTA DirectShow Filter,0x00600000,0,1,RLTTADec.ax,1.00.0000.0000
    Indeo® video 5.10 Decompression Filter,0x00640000,1,1,ir50_32.dll,5.2562.0015.0055
    WMT Screen Capture filter,0x00200000,0,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000
    Microsoft Screen Video Decompressor,0x00800000,1,1,msscds32.ax,8.00.0000. 4487
    MPEG-I Stream Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.3367
    SAMI (CC) Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.3367
    MPEG Layer-3 Decoder,0x00810000,1,1,l3codecx.ax,1.09.0000.0311
    MPEG-2 Splitter,0x005fffff,1,0,mpg2splt.ax,6.05.2600.2180
    AAC Parser,0x00400000,1,1,aac_parser.ax,1.01.0000.0000
    ACELP.net Sipro Lab Audio Decoder,0x00800001,1,1,acelpdec.ax,1.04.0000.0000
    RadLight APE DirectShow Filter,0x00600000,0,1,RLAPEDec.ax,1.00.0000.0004
    File Source (MP3),0x00400000,0,1,MP3Source.ax,
    FLV Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,FLVSplitter.ax,1.00.0000.0 001
    Internal Script Command Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.3367
    MPEG Audio Decoder,0x03680001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.3367
    WavPack Audio Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,WavPackDSDecoder.ax,1.00.00 03.0431
    File Source (Netshow URL),0x00400000,0,1,wmpasf.dll,10.00.0000.3646
    WMT Import Filter,0x00200000,0,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000
    DV Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,qdv.dll,6.05.2600.2180
    Bitmap Generate,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.000 0
    Windows Media Video Decoder,0x00800000,1,1,wmvds32.ax,8.00.0000.4487
    AC3 from AVI XForm,0x00680000,1,1,mpgaudio.ax,1.00.0000.0000
    Video Mixing Renderer 9,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.3367
    CoreFLAC Audio Source,0x00600000,0,0,CoreFLACDecoder.ax,0.04.0000 .0046
    Windows Media Video Decoder,0x00800000,1,1,wmv8ds32.ax,8.00.0000.4000
    Haali Media Splitter,0x00800001,0,1,splitter.ax,1.06.0338.0023
    Haali Media Splitter (AR),0x00400000,1,1,splitter.ax,1.06.0338.0023
    WMT VIH2 Fix,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000
    Record Queue,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000
    CoreFLAC Audio Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,CoreFLACDecoder.ax,0.04.000 0.0046
    Windows Media Multiplexer,0x00600000,1,1,wmpasf.dll,10.00.0000.3 646
    ASX file Parser,0x00600000,1,1,wmpasf.dll,10.00.0000.3646
    ASX v.2 file Parser,0x00600000,1,0,wmpasf.dll,10.00.0000.3646
    NSC file Parser,0x00600000,1,1,wmpasf.dll,10.00.0000.3646
    RadLight OptimFROG DirectShow Filter,0x00600000,0,1,RLOFRDec.ax,1.00.0000.0001
    ACM Wrapper,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.3367
    CoreAAC Audio Decoder,0x00800000,1,1,CoreAAC.ax,1.02.0000.0573
    Windows Media source filter,0x00600000,0,2,wmpasf.dll,10.00.0000.3646
    Video Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.3367
    Frame Eater,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000
    MPEG-2 Video Stream Analyzer,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.05.2600.2180
    Line 21 Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,qdvd.dll,6.05.2600.2180
    Video Port Manager,0x00600000,2,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.3367
    WST Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,wstdecod.dll,5.03.2600.2180
    Video Renderer,0x00400000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.3367
    Haali Video Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,dxr.dll,
    WM ASF Writer,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,10.00.0000.3646
    FLV Video Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,FLVSplitter.ax,1.00.0000.00 01
    InterVideo Audio Decoder,0x00700000,1,1,iviaudio.ax,7.00.0027.0191
    WMT Sample Information Filter,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000
    VBI Surface Allocator,0x00600000,1,1,vbisurf.ax,5.03.2600.2180
    File writer,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.2180
    RadLight MPC DirectShow Filter,0x00600000,0,1,RLMPCDec.ax,1.00.0000.0004
    Haali Simple Media Splitter,0x00200000,0,1,splitter.ax,1.06.0338.0023
    WMT Log Filter,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000
    WMT Virtual Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.000 0
    AVI<->AC3/DTS,0x00400000,1,1,avi2ac3filter.ax,1.00.0000.0000
    DirectVobSub,0x00200000,2,1,VSFilter.dll,1.00.0000 .0009
    RIFF/CDXA Source,0x00400000,0,1,xcdsrc.ax,8.01.0000.0000
    DirectVobSub (auto-loading version),0x00800002,2,1,VSFilter.dll,1.00.0000.000 9
    DVD Navigator,0x00200000,0,2,qdvd.dll,6.05.2600.2180
    Overlay Mixer2,0x00400000,1,1,qdvd.dll,6.05.2600.2180
    Haali Matroska Muxer,0x00200000,1,0,splitter.ax,1.06.0338.0023
    AVI Draw,0x00600064,9,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.3367
    .RAM file Parser,0x00600000,1,0,wmpasf.dll,10.00.0000.3646
    InterVideo Navigator,0x00190000,0,3,IVInav.ax,7.00.0027.0172
    WMT DirectX Transform Wrapper,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000
    G.711 Codec,0x00200000,1,1,g711codc.ax,5.01.2600.0000
    MPEG-2 Demultiplexer,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,6.05.2600 .2180
    DV Video Decoder,0x00800000,1,1,qdv.dll,6.05.2600.2180
    DTS/AC3 Source,0x00400000,0,1,dtsac3source.ax,1.00.0000.00 01
    Indeo® audio software,0x00500000,1,1,iac25_32.ax,2.00.0005.0053
    Windows Media Update Filter,0x00400000,1,0,wmpasf.dll,10.00.0000.3646
    ffdshow Audio Processor,0x00200000,1,1,ffdshow.ax,1.00.0002.2605
    ASF DIB Handler,0x00600000,1,1,wmpasf.dll,10.00.0000.3646
    ASF ACM Handler,0x00600000,1,1,wmpasf.dll,10.00.0000.3646
    ASF ICM Handler,0x00600000,1,1,wmpasf.dll,10.00.0000.3646
    ASF URL Handler,0x00600000,1,1,wmpasf.dll,10.00.0000.3646
    ASF JPEG Handler,0x00600000,1,1,wmpasf.dll,10.00.0000.3646
    ASF DJPEG Handler,0x00600000,1,1,wmpasf.dll,10.00.0000.3646
    ASF embedded stuff Handler,0x00600000,1,1,wmpasf.dll,10.00.0000.3646
    9x8Resize,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.00 00
    WIA Stream Snapshot Filter,0x00200000,1,1,wiasf.ax,1.00.0000.0000
    Allocator Fix,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000
    SampleGrabber,0x00200000,1,1,qedit.dll,6.05.2600.2 180
    Null Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,qedit.dll,6.05.2600.2180
    VP7 Decompressor,0x00800000,1,1,vp7dec.ax,7.00.0008.00 00
    WMT Virtual Source,0x00200000,0,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000
    File Source (MO3/XM/IT),0x00400000,0,1,MODSource.ax,
    WMT Interlacer,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0 000
    FLV Source,0x00600000,0,0,FLVSplitter.ax,1.00.0000.000 1
    StreamBufferSource,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.05.260 0.2180
    Smart Tee,0x00200000,1,2,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.2180
    Overlay Mixer,0x00200000,0,0,qdvd.dll,6.05.2600.2180
    AVI Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.3 367
    Uncompressed Domain Shot Detection Filter,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000
    AVI/WAV File Source,0x00400000,0,2,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.3367
    QuickTime Movie Parser,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.3367
    Wave Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.3367
    MIDI Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.3367
    Multi-file Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.3367
    File stream renderer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.3367
    XML Playlist,0x00400000,1,0,wmpasf.dll,10.00.0000.3646
    WavPack Audio Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,WavPackDSSplitter.ax,1.00. 0003.0277
    AVI Mux,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.2180
    Line 21 Decoder 2,0x00600002,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.3367
    File Source (Async.),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.3367
    File Source (URL),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.3367
    WMT DV Extract,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000
    WMT Switch Filter,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000
    WMT Volume,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000
    Haali Video Sink,0x00200000,1,0,splitter.ax,1.06.0338.0023
    Stretch Video,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000
    Infinite Pin Tee Filter,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.2180
    QT Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.3 367
    MPEG Video Decoder,0x40000001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.3367
    Indeo® video 4.4 Decompression Filter,0x00640000,1,1,ir41_32.ax,4.51.0016.0003
    Indeo® video 4.4 Compression Filter,0x00200000,1,1,ir41_32.ax,4.51.0016.0003

WDM Streaming Tee/Splitter Devices:
    Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter,0x00200000,1,1,,5.03.2600.2180

WDM Streaming Data Transforms:
    Microsoft Kernel Acoustic Echo Canceller,0x00000000,0,0,,
    Microsoft Kernel GS Wavetable Synthesizer,0x00200000,1,1,,5.03.2600.2180
    Microsoft Kernel DLS Synthesizer,0x00200000,1,1,,5.03.2600.2180
    Microsoft Kernel DRM Audio Descrambler,0x00200000,1,1,,5.03.2600.2180

Video Compressors:
    WMVideo Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,
    MSScreen encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,
    WMVideo9 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,
    WMVideo8 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,
    WMVideo Advanced Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,
    MSScreen 9 encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,
    DV Video Encoder,0x00200000,0,0,qdv.dll,6.05.2600.2180
    ffdshow video encoder,0x00100000,1,1,ffdshow.ax,1.00.0002.2605
    Indeo® video 5.10 Compression Filter,0x00100000,1,1,ir50_32.dll,5.2562.0015.0055
    MJPEG Compressor,0x00200000,0,0,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.336 7
    Cinepak Codec by Radius,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.2180
    ffdshow Video Codec,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.2180
    Intel 4:2:0 Video V2.50,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.2180
    Intel Indeo(R) Video R3.2,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.2180
    Intel Indeo® Video 4.5,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.2180
    Indeo® video 5.10,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.2180
    Intel IYUV codec,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.2180
    Microsoft H.261 Video Codec,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.2180
    Microsoft H.263 Video Codec,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.2180
    Microsoft RLE,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.2180
    Microsoft Video 1,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.2180

Audio Compressors:
    WM Speech Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,
    WMAudio Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,
    IAC2,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.3367
    IMA ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.3367
    PCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.3367
    Microsoft ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.3367
    ACELP.net,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.3367
    DSP Group TrueSpeech(TM),0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600 .3367
    {6A08CF80-0E18-11CF-A24D-0020AFD79767},0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600. 3367
    DivX ;-) Audio,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.3367
    GSM 6.10,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.3367
    ATRAC3 ,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.3367
    Messenger Audio Codec,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.3367
    Microsoft G.723.1,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.3367
    CCITT A-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.3367
    CCITT u-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.3367
    MPEG Layer-3,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.3367

Audio Capture Sources:
    Realtek AC97 Audio,0x00200000,0,0,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.2180

Midi Renderers:
    Default MidiOut Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.3367
    Microsoft GS Wavetable SW Synth,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.3367

WDM Streaming Capture Devices:
    Realtek AC97 Audio,0x00200000,3,3,,5.03.2600.2180

WDM Streaming Rendering Devices:
    Realtek AC97 Audio,0x00200000,3,3,,5.03.2600.2180

BDA Rendering Filters:
    BDA IP Sink,0x00200000,1,1,,5.03.2600.2180

WDM Streaming Mixer Devices:
    Microsoft Kernel Wave Audio Mixer,0x00000000,0,0,,

BDA CP/CA Filters:
    Decrypt/Tag,0x00600000,1,0,encdec.dll,6.05.2600.2180
    Encrypt/Tag,0x00200000,0,0,encdec.dll,6.05.2600.2180
    XDS Codec,0x00200000,0,0,encdec.dll,6.05.2600.2180

WDM Streaming Communication Transforms:
    Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter,0x00200000,1,1,,5.03.2600.2180

Audio Renderers:
    Realtek AC97 Audio,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.3367
    Default DirectSound Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.3367
    Default WaveOut Device,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.3367
    DirectSound: Realtek AC97 Audio,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.3367

WDM Streaming System Devices:
    Realtek AC97 Audio,0x00200000,16,2,,5.03.2600.2180

BDA Receiver Component:
    BDA Slip De-Framer,0x00600000,1,1,,5.03.2600.2180

BARDI HAD 2 DO 2 POSTS COULDNT FIT IT ALL IN LOL OH AND BTW MY LOADING SCREEN DOSENT EVEN FINISH LOADING JUST KEEPS LOADING LOL HELP!!!

Amateur

Can the games testers tell us why the game was released with so many problems, I am a loyal customer and hope to get an explanation. Most people can't even load the game. Will this rip off continue in future? Have you the balls to reply?

Amateur

Were you ever able to run the game successfully in full screen mode?

Try deleting your cache..

Thanks again Bardi, I could get the game up and running, and was playing though it kept freezing every 20-30 mins, hadn't got to the first game of the season! Will try your suggestion this evening and post if any further probs.

Help is much appreciated!

Closed Thread
Page 36 of 56 FirstFirst ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... LastLast