Closed Thread
Page 29 of 56 FirstFirst ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... LastLast
Results 2,801 to 2,900 of 5540

Thread: Known issues and solutions - FAQ

Amateur

Default Re: Known issues and solutions - FAQ

bardi, first of all thanks for being there, hoping you will answer. You said to fmfan87 that if a saved game crashes always in the same date is unlikely that even with next patch he will be able to continue. I am in a similar condition as i cannot go past 25 july 2009 (known problem it is reported probably due to italian serie c cup) and i have my saved game on 24 july and i am not restarting a new game waiting for a fix..... so i must understand i am doing wrong thing keeping my saved game and hoping for a fix???

Apart this i also report my previous post from yesterday as nobody answered:
    "I can understand it's quite early for a second patch but i was wondering one thing: considering the very big number of persons having the problem of 24th july 2009 crash is not near even the date for at least a fix for this single problem? Cause to play a game with bugs is problematic but not being able to play is even more frustratring. Asking this cause i guess to release the fix is not requiring that much work and can be much more quicker. THANKS IN ADVANCE IF SOMEONE WILL ANSWER to this "suggestion" even only to say "sorry we will not follow this" ."

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Bardi View Post
    Thanks for that fmfan87. That was posted on another thread, which I was not aware of.

I'm looking into this now. I will post an update on http://community.sigames.com/showthr...84#post2156284.
    Hi! I see on the link that you have wrote that pthe problem was loged and fixed. Now what? we have to wait for a patch or you can tell us what to do?

Thanks

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by fmfan87 View Post
    Hi! I see on the link that you have wrote that pthe problem was loged and fixed. Now what? we have to wait for a patch or you can tell us what to do?

Thanks
    Hi mate,

See you're having the same problems as I am... Yeah, I got a message from chris (the guy who was helping me) saying it was fixed but I'd have to wait for the next patch. I asked him if it was something to do with a league I was running (like the July 24th crash) and he said the dev guy hadn't told him the cause. So we're in the dark. I'm running an American league, 2 spanish, 2 italian and all the english ones if there's any overlap there... I don't really mind starting a new game if I know this one won't crash at the same point...

Anyhow, I share your frustration

Amateur

hi tony... but at least do you know if u can keep ur saved game and restart when the patch will be available??

Sports Interactive Bardi Golriz's Avatar

Unfortunately, I cannot give you a definitive answer as to whether or not you will be to continue your currently crashable saved game, when a fix is publicly released via a patch.

What I can say is that, generally speaking, the likelihood for you to be able to continue your saved games does exist, but isn't guaranteed. It really varies depending on the nature of crash. If it's db-related, then it's unlikely. If it's not, then it is more likely, but still not 100%.

And, yes, I would definitely recommend all people experiencing crashes to keep their saved games, until a fix is made public.

Sorry if this doesn't answer/confirm your concerns entirely.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by TonyBone View Post
    Hi mate,

See you're having the same problems as I am... Yeah, I got a message from chris (the guy who was helping me) saying it was fixed but I'd have to wait for the next patch. I asked him if it was something to do with a league I was running (like the July 24th crash) and he said the dev guy hadn't told him the cause. So we're in the dark. I'm running an American league, 2 spanish, 2 italian and all the english ones if there's any overlap there... I don't really mind starting a new game if I know this one won't crash at the same point...

Anyhow, I share your frustration
    Anyway i understood that we woun't be able to continue the current saved game, so i would't mint to start a new game either, but i have no assurance that the same thing will not happen in future. I think we'll have to wait for the patch . I have the 27th sept crash with Serie A, Premier league, Spanish first division and romanian league and i'm currently playng in romania at Steaua. Hope the patch will come out soon, coz i'm not able to wait a few weeks just to play a game i bought.

Again, I will re-iterate to feel free to start a new game, but to not give up ALL hope that you won't be able to continue your currently un-playable saved game once the next patch is released. I realise that that would require patience from your end, seeing as no release date has been announced for one, but thought I should state so again for emphasis' sake.

Amateur

Again, I will re-iterate to feel free to start a new game, but to not give up ALL hope that you won't be able to continue your currently un-playable saved game once the next patch is released. I realise that that would require patience from your end, seeing as no release date has been announced for one, but thought I should state so again for emphasis' sake.
    It's not that i'm panniced to start a new game, but what if that game will crash on 27th august too? i will have 2 games that i'm not even sure i will be able to continue at some time ...

For example, this particullar game that crashed took me 26 hours of playing. i'm not gonna play 26 more just to get to the same point.

Quote Originally Posted by fmfan87 View Post
    It's not that i'm panniced to start a new game, but what if that game will crash on 27th august too? i will have 2 games that i'm not even sure i will be able to continue at some time ...
    Have you had this crash occuring with every game of FM 09 you've played? Or was this your first FM 09 game?

Also, could you please check your PM folder page.

Amateur

Have you had this crash occuring with every game of FM 09 you've played? Or was this your first FM 09 game?

Also, could you please check your PM folder page.
    It's my first fm 2009 game.

I've checked the PM and responded.
    Last edited by fmfan87; 26-11-2008 at 13:26.

Amateur

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Steve Cox
    Okay so if you don't do that does the game run fine in full screen?

Yes, i have been playing in full screen, but i need to play in windowded mode.

any idea?

Can i get help?
    Last edited by RAG17; 26-11-2008 at 13:37.

Amateur

thank you bardi for ur answer first of all. I have uploaded also my saved game at 24 july 2009 (day before the crash): i dont know if it can be useful as the problem is already known (name of the file: davesheffield24july09.fm). i will keep it and not play waiting for the patch.

But just to discuss and without any intentions of accusing i would like to tell you this: new patch is of course necessary and it needs developing times, but if the 2-3 more common problems (july and august crash and maybe other i am not aware of) has already been fixed, why SI doesnt release just a fix for that specific problem? it would surely make the game playable early. thank you again!

Sent also a PM hoping not to disturb too much!

Amateur

Hi guys,

Been trawling through this forum and I cant find any advice with my issues, wondered if somone could help.

When trying to start fm2009 i get a box popping up saying "this application has failed to start because d3dx9_37.dll was not found"

So I downloaded the new DirectX SKD from microsoft and got another pop up saying " Error S1023 Failed" While installing Runtime.

I'm using Vista which has proven pretty **** since I go the laptop but I do have DirectX 10 installed when I run Dxdaig so I can't see the issue.

If someone could help it would be great as I have a wife who needs ignoring and this is my only saving grace.

Regards

Part-timer

Quote Originally Posted by ylc View Post
    Hey, here is codes, thanks

Driver Date/Size: 9/19/2007 20:19:58, 2555904 bytes
    Hi ylc.

Your driver is a year out of date.

Could you possibly update it and give it another go for me?

The driver you need can be found here:

http://downloadcenter.intel.com/filt...6&submit=Go%21

Download and install that driver and let me know how it goes.

Quote Originally Posted by davesheffield View Post
    thank you bardi for ur answer first of all. I have uploaded also my saved game at 24 july 2009 (day before the crash): i dont know if it can be useful as the problem is already known (name of the file: davesheffield24july09.fm). i will keep it and not play waiting for the patch.

But just to discuss and without any intentions of accusing i would like to tell you this: new patch is of course necessary and it needs developing times, but if the 2-3 more common problems (july and august crash and maybe other i am not aware of) has already been fixed, why SI doesnt release just a fix for that specific problem? it would surely make the game playable early. thank you again!

Sent also a PM hoping not to disturb too much!
    Thanks for that, Dave. We've actually acquired more than enough saved games related to this crash, so as much as we appreciate the time/trouble you took to upload yours, there's probably not much else we could do with it.

As for your second query, I'm personally in no position to make an official comment. However, based on my own programming knowledge, I can say the picture you've painted is a probably bit simple, and not an accurate portrayal of the events that may have lead to any general (be it FM 09 or any other software) major fix i.e. how elements of the game are interlocked to one another - one major fix can be the accumulation of numerous other bugs (currently in the process of finding a resolution through continious investigation) being resolved independantly.
    Last edited by Bardi Golriz; 26-11-2008 at 14:43.

Amateur

Thanks for that, Dave. We've actually acquired more than enough saved games related to this crash, so as much as we appreciate the time/trouble you took to upload yours, there's probably not much else we could do with it.

As for your second query, I'm personally in no position to make an official comment. However, based on my own programming knowledge, I can say the picture you've painted is a probably bit simple, and not an accurate portrayal of the events that may have lead to any general (be it FM 09 or any other software) major fix i.e. how elements of the game are interlocked to one another - one major fix can be the accumulation of numerous other bugs (currently in the process of finding a resolution through continious investigation) being resolved independantly.
    Clear enaugh! To use a fm language, we hope for a speedy resolution . please let us know whenever you find out something that can help.

Amateur

Default Re: Known issues and solutions

I am trying to play fm 2009 online, but every time my friends try to connect to the game(i am the server), the game exits. we all have wireless internet connection and we haven;t activated via steam. please help!!!!

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Lee-Sully View Post
    Hi guys,

Been trawling through this forum and I cant find any advice with my issues, wondered if somone could help.

When trying to start fm2009 i get a box popping up saying "this application has failed to start because d3dx9_37.dll was not found"

So I downloaded the new DirectX SKD from microsoft and got another pop up saying " Error S1023 Failed" While installing Runtime.

I'm using Vista which has proven pretty **** since I go the laptop but I do have DirectX 10 installed when I run Dxdaig so I can't see the issue.

If someone could help it would be great as I have a wife who needs ignoring and this is my only saving grace.

Regards
    Is there anyone out there that could help me with this as I'm getting very frustrated now! and you can only read the manual so many times!!

Hi guys,

Regards
    Is Steam running when you are trying to install the DirectX SDK?

If it is, please close it down completely, as that may have been corrupting your install.

Amateur

If it is, please close it down completely, as that may have been corrupting your install.
    No I removed Steam, and an Installing it on advanced settings without installing Steam

Part-timer

Quote Originally Posted by RAG17 View Post
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Steve Cox
    Okay so if you don't do that does the game run fine in full screen?

Yes, i have been playing in full screen, but i need to play in windowded mode.

any idea?

Can i get help?
    Create a shortcut off the FM.exe (right click / create shortcut)
    Right click the shortcut and select properties
    In the "target" box after the path ("c:\program files\sports interactive\football manager 2009\fm.exe" or if steam "c:\program files\steam\steamapp\common\football manager 2009\fm.exe") add one space and then "-windowed" and "-small_screen" (without the quote marks)

So it will look exactly like the below...

"c:\program files\sports interactive\football manager 2009\fm.exe" -windowed -small_screen

Or if you've installed with steam it will look like this:

"c:\program files\steam\steamapps\common\football manager 2009\fm.exe" -windowed -small_screen

Hopefully that sorts your problem. If not then I don't know what else we can do apart from suggest a better monitor and graphics card.

Amateur

hi just installed the game twice but can't play. Whenever i try to begin a game i've got a message : "couldn't read database". And i can't play cause i can't create any game. What should i do ?
    i installed first via Steam then cancelled. Erased steam. Anh then install the normal way for activation by uniloc.
    i've seen other people having this problem but i haven't seen any solution... So ?
    Last edited by rwannou; 26-11-2008 at 15:32.

Amateur

I am trying to play fm 2009 online, but every time my friends try to connect to the game(i am the server), the game exits. we all have wireless internet connection and we haven;t activated via steam. please help!!!!

Part-timer

Quote Originally Posted by Greg666777 View Post
    http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=12880

This is the help thread for Online games. Please post there and the guys will do their best to help you out.

Cheers.

Amateur

This is actually a joke..i have played the game for several years and only this year has installing been a problem i have waited for over 10 days to try and get it to work but nothing. When i go to softanchor all it says is online activation and that my trial has expired.. as i am in a place where i cannot get the internet it is very frustrating and i have no idea what to do...thanks SI for severaly ****ing up this game for alot of people.

Amateur

downloaded the game through steam, everything went fine.
    Followed the steps for the activator to enable play when not connected to the internet, again, everything went fine.
    Now how do i run the game when not connected to internet?

Quote Originally Posted by Lethal_parrot View Post
    This is actually a joke..i have played the game for several years and only this year has installing been a problem i have waited for over 10 days to try and get it to work but nothing. When i go to softanchor all it says is online activation and that my trial has expired.. as i am in a place where i cannot get the internet it is very frustrating and i have no idea what to do...thanks SI for severaly ****ing up this game for alot of people.
    I'm sorry about the troubles you've been having getting the game activated and running.

Have you been to http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=65715? If not, I would suggest following the steps listed there, and see if it helps resolve the issues you've been having with activation.

Quote Originally Posted by hansolo View Post
    downloaded the game through steam, everything went fine.
    Followed the steps for the activator to enable play when not connected to the internet, again, everything went fine.
    Now how do i run the game when not connected to internet?
    You wouldn't require a net connection to run the game, once the game has been activated on the machine you wish to play it on.

Amateur

where do i launch the game from then?
    only way i can seem to run it is through the steam logo on desktop which doesnt work when not connected

Reserves
    Our revenge will be the laughter of our children

Is there anyone out there that could help me with this as I'm getting very frustrated now! and you can only read the manual so many times!!
    I have same problem as this dude and I didn't download from steam.

Quote Originally Posted by hansolo View Post
    where do i launch the game from then?
    only way i can seem to run it is through the steam logo on desktop which doesnt work when not connected
    You should be able to find the fm.exe in the following directory:
    C:/Program Files/Steam/SteamApps/Common/Football Manager 2009/

Create a shortcut here, and drag it onto your desktop.

The game will now work without running Steam - however, please make sure Steam is NOT already running when you do this.

Amateur

I'm not the first one to say it but mayve it feels good after so much frustration. How come the game needs a patch so close to its release ? How come i buy it and can't play cause it doesn't work ? I've played this game for more than 10 years and it's the first time SI and SEGA seems so unprepared...
    I know they've apologized but hey that's my money in this game that cannot work. And more than that this is the only game I buy evrey year so imagine the frustration when it reads "couldn't read database" when i start the game.

Amateur

Unhappy Re: Known issues and solutions - FAQ

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Cox View Post
    Create a shortcut off the FM.exe (right click / create shortcut)
    Right click the shortcut and select properties
    In the "target" box after the path ("c:\program files\sports interactive\football manager 2009\fm.exe" or if steam "c:\program files\steam\steamapp\common\football manager 2009\fm.exe") add one space and then "-windowed" and "-small_screen" (without the quote marks)

So it will look exactly like the below...

"c:\program files\sports interactive\football manager 2009\fm.exe" -windowed -small_screen

Or if you've installed with steam it will look like this:

"c:\program files\steam\steamapps\common\football manager 2009\fm.exe" -windowed -small_screen

Hopefully that sorts your problem. If not then I don't know what else we can do apart from suggest a better monitor and graphics card.
    Tks Steve.

But it doesn't, I already tried that, and if i put tha text in the sortcut without changing in the preferences of the game, it gives an error and closes the game.

My problem is that i can't change to windowed in the preferences, it appears grey and i can't choose it...

Part-timer

Tks Steve.

But it doesn't, I already tried that, and if i put tha text in the sortcut without changing in the preferences of the game, it gives an error and closes the game.

My problem is that i can't change to windowed in the preferences, it appears grey and i can't choose it...
    The way I posted forces the game into windows mode, if it can do it with that then I'm afriad the display capabilites of the computer won't allow it.

Have you tried changing the resolution on your desktop through the control panel and seeing if the game will run in windowed mode after that? As I said there's not much else I can suggest for you.

Amateur

Bardi Steam is not running, still having the same issues, just want to sort this out and play as I wont get a refund for the game so its useless.....

Amateur

Hello i was being responded to but you seem to have forgotten bout me so i shall repeat.

Please help i have the error XML parsing error. I have tried the solutions on the front page but they didn't work . When i go to properties on my shortcut in the target field it shows this:
    "C:\Program Files\Steam\steam.exe" -applaunch 10540
    I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling none of that has worked other than that iv'e done nothing
    PLease help i really want to play on it .
    oh and i run it through steam.

Bardi Steam is not running, still having the same issues, just want to sort this out and play as I wont get a refund for the game so its useless.....
    http://community.sigames.com/showthr...r+S1023+Failed may be of interest to you.

Let us know if the advice provided there is of any help to you.

Lurker

Hey guys, seems like ur doing a pretty good job in a fairly dire situation.

My problem comes while playing the game. I have a macbook that meets all the specifications required, however after a couple of minutes of play the game does some funky things. The game does not not properly respond when i click on anything. I cannot click on players to access their profiles or change transfer enquiries to loan enquiries..it wont even respond to clicking on the quit button.

Please help SI boffs!

Quote Originally Posted by Frazori View Post
    Hello i was being responded to but you seem to have forgotten bout me so i shall repeat.

Please help i have the error XML parsing error. I have tried the solutions on the front page but they didn't work . When i go to properties on my shortcut in the target field it shows this:
    "C:\Program Files\Steam\steam.exe" -applaunch 10540
    I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling none of that has worked other than that iv'e done nothing
    PLease help i really want to play on it .
    oh and i run it through steam.
    Could you please remind us what is the xml parsing error you are getting is?

Amateur

The way I posted forces the game into windows mode, if it can do it with that then I'm afriad the display capabilites of the computer won't allow it.

Have you tried changing the resolution on your desktop through the control panel and seeing if the game will run in windowed mode after that? As I said there's not much else I can suggest for you.
    How can I change resolution?

And for what should i change?

Amateur

i've installed the game saying i would activate without steam, it then came to activation and it wouldnt work! i have tried both fixv2 and fixv3

Amateur

Bardi,

Tried to download DirectX SDK on a firefox explorer but its made no difference, is there ANYTHING else I can try.

I feel like adam with an apple in my hand and no teeth!

How can I change resolution?

And for what should i change?
    On Vista, right click anywhere on the desktop and select 'Personalize'. Then choose 'Display Settings'.

On the other hand, if you're on XP, right click once again on any empty space on desktop and select 'Properties'. Then, you must choose the 'Settings' tab.

Try changing the resolution (if possible) to one higher than your current one.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by boab19 View Post
    Experts, any ideas please?

Does downloading from Steam work any better, I have bought the game by Disk.
    Have you had time to consider this, staff?
    Last edited by boab19; 26-11-2008 at 19:30.

Bardi,

Tried to download DirectX SDK on a firefox explorer but its made no difference, is there ANYTHING else I can try.

I feel like adam with an apple in my hand and no teeth!
    Unfortunately, for the time being, I'm pretty much out of suggestions. Well, except for..

Have you tried googling for 'S1023' to see if it pops up any relevant matches?

Quote Originally Posted by the_edge88 View Post
    i've installed the game saying i would activate without steam, it then came to activation and it wouldnt work! i have tried both fixv2 and fixv3
    What is error id you get?

Amateur

What is error id you get?
    it says that fixv3 was succesful but then when it comes to playing it takes me back to soft touch

it says that fixv3 was succesful but then when it comes to playing it takes me back to soft touch
    And when you try to activate it again, what is the error id number/message you get?

Amateur

And when you try to activate it again, what is the error id number/message you get?
    that it cannot connect to the internet, i tried going through the stages again but at fix3 when it comes to loading the response it fails with code -7

Amateur

Could you please remind us what is the xml parsing error you are getting is?
    Not well-formed (invalid token) at line 1 of default.xml
    Not well-formed (invalid token) at line 1 of last_saved_game.xml

Amateur

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Chris Ritchie
    Hi bhoychucky.

You can download the patch to any location. As for the game speed, what kind of spec are you running on? Do you have antivirus software running?

what do you mean any location

Amateur

Thumbs up Re: Known issues and solutions - FAQ

HHEELLPP!!

i tried to log on before and all i get is this error

YOUR FOOTBALL MANAGER LIVE CLIENT SOFTWARE IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH YOUR GAME WORLD

any advice oh and also im on the beta

Amateur

Default Re: "Activation failed with error: -1."

Hi there, this is the advice from the activation thread:

Can you follow this and let me know if it's helped out.

Cheers.
    I tried to upload the Request file on the following page;
    http://keylookup.fm2009.softanchorin...eactivate.aspx

The only thing that happened was that it timed out, giving me the following error;

Connection Interrupted
    The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.
    The network link was interrupted while negotiating a connection. Please try again.

I tried with both IE and Firefox. Here is a summary of my dxdiag (i doubt it has anything to do with my hardware);

------------------
    System Information
    ------------------
    Time of this report: 11/26/2008, 20:27:27
    Machine name: HP14565114541
    Operating System: Windows XP Professional (5.1, Build 2600) Service Pack 2 (2600.xpsp_sp2_qfe.080814-1242)
    Language: English (Regional Setting: Norwegian (Bokmål))
    System Manufacturer: Hewlett-Packard
    System Model: HP xw4600 Workstation
    BIOS: Default System BIOS
    Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.40GHz (4 CPUs)
    Memory: 3568MB RAM
    Page File: 527MB used, 4921MB available
    Windows Dir: C:\WINDOWS
    DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0c (4.09.0000.0904)
    DX Setup Parameters: Not found
    DxDiag Version: 5.03.2600.2180 32bit Unicode

---------------
    Display Devices
    ---------------
    Card name: NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GTS 512
    Manufacturer: NVIDIA
    Chip type: GeForce 8800 GTS 512
    DAC type: Integrated RAMDAC
    Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0600&SUBSYS_82681043&REV_A2
    Display Memory: 512.0 MB
    Current Mode: 1920 x 1200 (32 bit) (60Hz)
    Monitor: Plug and Play Monitor
    Monitor Max Res: 1600,1200
    Driver Name: nv4_disp.dll
    Driver Version: 6.14.0011.6906 (English)
    DDI Version: 9 (or higher)
    Driver Attributes: Final Retail
    Driver Date/Size: 11/6/2007 10:30:00, 5770880 bytes
    WHQL Logo'd: n/a
    WHQL Date Stamp: n/a
    VDD: n/a
    Mini VDD: nv4_mini.sys
    Mini VDD Date: 11/6/2007 10:30:00, 7429088 bytes
    Device Identifier: {D7B71E3E-4540-11CF-0969-63A203C2CB35}
    Vendor ID: 0x10DE
    Device ID: 0x0600
    SubSys ID: 0x82681043
    Revision ID: 0x00A2
    Revision ID: 0x00A2
    Video Accel: ModeMPEG2_C ModeMPEG2_D ModeWMV9_B ModeWMV9_A
    Deinterlace Caps: {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
    {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
    {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
    (NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch

Registry: OK
    DDraw Status: Enabled
    D3D Status: Enabled
    AGP Status: Enabled
    DDraw Test Result: Not run
    D3D7 Test Result: Not run
    D3D8 Test Result: Not run
    D3D9 Test Result: Not run

####

I appreciate the help I've gotten so far, and hope we can find a solution for this problem.

Regards,
    Gnageren

Amateur

HHEELLPP!!

YOUR FOOTBALL MANAGER LIVE CLIENT SOFTWARE IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH YOUR GAME WORLD

any advice??
    oh and also im on the beta

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by dannyarsenal4lyf View Post
    HHEELLPP!!

any advice??
    oh and also im on the beta
    hi mate what are u talking???
    this forum is for people who have problem with football manager 2009 not football manager live,pls go to the correct forum thanks.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Midfield General View Post
    Need Help !!
    I think i've been more successful / lucky than most on here. Ive managed to install through steam. Ive just set all my tactics/training and transfers up, played two friendly matches. All going well..until the English Trial Matches. The game was about to kick off then i get 'Graphic Error' and then launched off the game, try to to re launch, no joy but steam keeps saying ' Football Manager is already running' ! any ideas....what is with all these problems ?? Thanks in Advance
    - downloaded directx sdk and upgraded graphics driver, game launches but crashes within 5 mins of starting game.
    Im no pc wizz so apologies if im missing out something simple. just wanna play this game!! is it best just to get my money back and wait for all the probs to be sorted in a new patch? its the only reason i have a pc!! just waiting to pick a conference north side and take them through the leagues?!!

i appreciate you are busy but please help
    cheers

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Miles Jacobson View Post
    The minimum specs on the back of the box and as announced on these forums and the various FM websites specify that the game will run on Intel Mac's only.

Therefore I doubt you'll be able to get it up and running on that machine, which unless I'm mistaken, is a Power PC and not an Intel Mac.
    Has it been pointed out to you Miles that the website and the game box carry the Mac "Universal" Logo?, which is supposed to mean that software will run on either Power PC or Intel.

Reserves
    Our revenge will be the laughter of our children

Unfortunately, for the time being, I'm pretty much out of suggestions. Well, except for..

Have you tried googling for 'S1023' to see if it pops up any relevant matches?
    I have the same problem as him and maybe your Si guys can contact directx and see what the problem is? I can't play the game either due to this. thanks.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Lethal_parrot View Post
    Go to my previous comment, page or so back, I had this problem, but fixed it.

Amateur

Can you check for a game in your documents folder?

When you saved did you choose a different location or the default one?

The normal location for saves are:

c:\documents and settings\\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2009\Games

You can also get here through the start menu on Vista.

Start\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2009\Games
    thnx for the reply steve.

i found it in the defualt one but when i save it on the d drive its not there. also the one i found does not open. when i click it it asks me what program i wanna use to open it with. it offers me steam so i click that but that just opens up steam application. what do i do tried saving it in another location many times never there!!!! im stumped!

btw im using XP

Amateur

Hi.

I'm still getting error -703 after 2 days of trying. Ive gone onto the https://fm2009.sa01.softanchorinsight.com site which was reccomended but none of the instructions put up are coming up fo me. First of all it asks me to sign in with a username and password. If I sign in uner teh micro_demo it takes me to a totally different site which isnt to do with your instructions. Please help.

Amateur
    Ramsgate, Kent, South East England, United Kingdom

Quote Originally Posted by nbrocky View Post
    Sorry for not spotting this.

Right basically there are a number of things you should do. First of all completely remove all traces of FM2009 and Steam (if you have steam installed).

You'll also need to delete cache and registry files to do this do the following:

How to delete your Cache files

First of all you need to turn on hidden files and folders. Go to My Computer and at the top select 'Tools' the 'Folder Options'. The go to the 'View' tab and select 'Show hidden files and folders'

Then do the following:

Windows XP:
    1. Open “My Computer”
    2. Navigate to : “Documents and Settings\\Application Data\
    3. Go into the “Sports Interactive” Folder.
    4. Delete the “Football Manager XX” Folder.

Wndows Vista:
    1. Click “Start”
    2. Click your username on the start Menu
    3. Click on “AppData” and then “Roaming”
    4. Go into the “Sports Interactive” Folder
    5. Delete the “Football Manager XX” Folder.

Mac OSX
    1. Open Finder.
    2. Select
    3. Navigate to Library\Caches\Sports Interactive
    4. Remove the “Football Manager XX” Folder.

How to Delete your Registry Files

Windows XP:
    1. Click “Start”
    2. Click "Run"
    3. Type in "Regedit"
    4. Go into the HKEY_CURRENT_USER Folder
    5. Go into the 'Software Folder'
    6. Delete the Sports Interactive Folder
    7. Go into the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE Folder
    8. Go into the 'Software Folder'
    9. Delete the Sports Interactive Ltd Folder

Windows Vista:
    1. Click “Start”
    2. Type in the search box "Regedit"
    3. Go into the HKEY_CURRENT_USER Folder
    4. Go into the 'Software Folder'
    5. Delete the Sports Interactive Folder
    6. Go into the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE Folder
    7. Go into the 'Software Folder'
    8. Delete the Sports Interactive Ltd Folder

Once this is all done completely reinstall the game. Once that is done add the patch (it should be done automatically if done via Steam)

Once this is done, see if the game runs and get back to me. Also if you've added any custom graphics, skins or anything else to your game please remove them for now.

Let me know how you get on. Thanks.
    I tried everything before hand to solve this problem but this seems to have done the trick Thank You , All these problems makes this more stressfull then actually being a football manager Lol im not sure i can take much more after the Activation, Graphics, Sound, Speed, Editor Problems i had to overcome.

Amateur

The below instructions don't work so i'm just wondering if there has been a solution to this digital signature issue yet?

If not is there any other way that Vista users can download the latest patch without using steam (already tried with steam and it was a disaster).

Any help would be much appreciated.

Cheers

You receive an error when trying to install the Patch - digital signature issue (Vista)

Fix:
    1. Create a shortcut on the desktop to cmd.exe (if you don’t know how to see guide below)
    2. Right-click on the shortcut and select Run as administrator
    3. When the command window opens, type or paste the following and press ENTER:
    Bcdedit.exe /set nointegritychecks ON
    4. Reboot and then try installing the driver.
    Quick Guide to Creating a shortcut:
    1. Right click on an empty space on the desktop to open the context menu
    2. Select New
    3. Select Shortcut with a left-click
    4. In the location box type cmd /k Bcdedit.exe /set nointegritychecks ON 5. Select Next
    6. Name your shortcut and push Finish

Lurker

i too have the same problem. have you found the soloution yet?

Amateur

Hi all!

A lot of problems with the new Footy Manager then aey?

I've got one as well. Sorry if this has been discussed before, but I couldn't find it anywhere in the forum.

Basically, I downloaded the game yesterday and carried on with my demo game. Everything seemed to be running fine, graphics and all. Then, when I went to save the game it said "Save game failed." I loaded it up again and tried again but got the same message. I then tried to start a completely new game but still kept getting the same message.

I'd be SO grateful if anyone could help!

Not quite sure where my game came from though - it was a birthday present.

Thanks in advance!

Amateur

Hi

My game freezes just before i start a game can you please help
    Thanks

Amateur

Dear SI,

I have two problems with my fm2009 which i would like you to help me with:

1. i keep getting the following error;

keep reinstaling my game as the editor will not work, i keep getting this message:
    c:\programe files\sports interactive\football manager 2009\tools\data editor.exe

this application has failed to start because the application configuation is incorrect. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem

also some times my computer freezes and is non responsive, never had this problem before and i have a high end 1 year old hp laptop!!! i refuse to upgrade a practically new laptop.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by jayboy461 View Post
    i bought my game from amazon.co.uk and have had nothing but freezing problems
    i sent the game back and they replaced it but im still getting the same problem.
    i can play matches but once its finished and i click continue it freezes and i have to
    re start my computer.
    my friend bought a copy off the game from tesco and has no problems with it so any idea
    what i can do to sort out the freezing?
    Hi i have this problem have you had any help solving yours yet

Quote Originally Posted by Frazori View Post
    Not well-formed (invalid token) at line 1 of default.xml
    Not well-formed (invalid token) at line 1 of last_saved_game.xml
    Sorry for the late reply, Frazori.

I realise you've stated un-installing/re-installing on probably more than one occasion. However, assuming you haven't done so already, I'd suggest you do so again, but this time make sure it's a complete removal of all your FM 09 related files.

To do so, you'll need to do the following:

- Run the un-installer
    -
    How to complete a Manual Uninstall

To Remove the Game files follow these steps:

Windows XP
    1: Open “My Computer”
    2: Navigate to “C:\Program Files\Sports Interactive

Windows Vista

1: Click “Start”
    2: Click “Computer”
    3: Navigate to “C:\Program Files\Sports Interactive

If you have more than one version of the game installed (For example, you have FM2007 and FM2008 installed) and only wish to remove one then go into the Sports Interactive Folder and delete the folder of the game you wish to remove.

Next you need to remove save games and other content (your saved games are in the 'games' folder - move its content out of here if you wish to keep your saved games)

Windows XP:
    1: Open “My Computer”
    2: Navigate to “C:\Documents and Settings\\My Documents”

Vista:
    1: Click on “Start”
    2: Click on “Computer”
    3: Navagate to “C:\Users\\Documents”

Look for the Sports Interactive Folder and follow the same steps for the game files.

Next remove your Cache files

First of all you need to turn on hidden files and folders. Go to My Computer and at the top select 'Tools' the 'Folder Options'. The go to the 'View' tab and select 'Show hidden files and folders'

Windows XP:
    1. Open “My Computer”
    2. Navigate to : “Documents and Settings\\Application Data\
    3. Go into the “Sports Interactive” Folder.
    4. Delete the “Football Manager XX” Folder.

Wndows Vista:
    1. Click “Start”
    2. Click your username on the start Menu
    3. Click on “AppData” and then “Roaming”
    4. Go into the “Sports Interactive” Folder
    5. Delete the “Football Manager XX” Folder.

Mac OSX
    1. Open Finder.
    2. Select
    3. Navigate to Library\Caches\Sports Interactive
    4. Remove the “Football Manager XX” Folder.

How to Delete your Registry Files

Finally you will need to edit your registry to remove information Sports Interactive stores there.

To do this follow these steps:

Windows Xp
    2: Click on “Run”
    3: In the text prompt box type “regedit”
    4: Navigate to:

Windows Vista
    2: In the Search box type “regedit”
    3: Navigate to: “HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\
    4: Delete the “Sports Interactive Ltd” Folder.

Note: Please do not tamper with anything else in this folder, your registry is very sensitive and changing something could cause your computer to malfunction.

Once all the steps above are complete your computer will be completely uninstalled.
    http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=64821

Once you've done all of the above, try a re-install, get the patch, and try to run a new game or one of your backed up saved games.

Give this a go, and see how it goes. Alternatively, if you've performed this in one of your previous un-installs to no avail, please let me know too.

Quote Originally Posted by gamac0508 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jayboy461
    i bought my game from amazon.co.uk and have had nothing but freezing problems
    i sent the game back and they replaced it but im still getting the same problem.
    i can play matches but once its finished and i click continue it freezes and i have to
    re start my computer.
    my friend bought a copy off the game from tesco and has no problems with it so any idea
    what i can do to sort out the freezing?
    Hi i have this problem have you had any help solving yours yet
    Have either of you tried to play the game in 'Windowed' mode?

You can do so via Options -> Preferences -> Display & Sound -> Display Mode (drop menu).

that it cannot connect to the internet, i tried going through the stages again but at fix3 when it comes to loading the response it fails with code -7
    Quite strange.

Unfortunately, I'm unfamiliar with this error code.

Have you tried emailing errors@uniloc.com your problem?

Alternatively, how about attempting to activate your game on the phone? Details can be found at http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=65579.

Finally, if you're still struggling with this, I'd recommend talking to or mailing Customer Services - here:
    http://help.sega.com/?group=englishuk&t=EnglishUK

Sorry I can't be of more immediate help.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by DJBell View Post
    Had no problems initially, but now when the game starts to load, it shuts down and I get the following message:

XML parsing error!

syntax error at line 1 of last_saved_game.xml

for (;;);{"t":"continue"}
    Was wondering if any of the mods could help with this problem????????

Originally Posted by DJBell
    Had no problems initially, but now when the game starts to load, it shuts down and I get the following message:

XML parsing error!

syntax error at line 1 of last_saved_game.xml

for (;;{"t":"continue"}
    Have you two tried..

Other XML Errors

"not well-formed (invalid token) at line 1 of last_saved_game.xml"

The game says it cannot be loaded
    This can sometimes be resolved it by defragmenting the hard drive.
    Open and run Disk Defragmenter by doing the following:
    Windows XP

2: Click “My Computer”
    3: Right Click the local Disk that contains the FM2009 installation.
    4: Go to “Tools”
    5: Click “Defragment Now”
    6: Click “Anylise”
    7: Click “Report” – Check to see if the saved game that is not loading is listed as having missing fragments.

If it does have missing fragments then move the save to an external source (USB Memory Key, External Hard Drive) and try loading the game fro there. If the game works from the external source then running a full Defrag on the Drive should allow you to load it again. If not then your game is probably corrupted.

Windows Vista

2: Click “Computer”
    3: Right Click the local Disk that contains the FM2009 installation.
    4: Select “Preferences”
    5: Select “Tools”
    6: Select “Check Disk”
    7: Select “Start”

If the Save Game was showing any missing fragments then try to load the game again as Check Disk would have attempted to fix the problem. If that does not work follow the steps from Windows XP. Copy the file to an external source and attempt to run it from there. If successful defrag the Hard Disk and then try again.

Quote Originally Posted by St Jimmy View Post
    Dear SI,

keep reinstaling my game as the editor will not work, i keep getting this message:
    c:\programe files\sports interactive\football manager 2009\tools\data editor.exe

this application has failed to start because the application configuation is incorrect. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem

also some times my computer freezes and is non responsive, never had this problem before and i have a high end 1 year old hp laptop!!! i refuse to upgrade a practically new laptop.
    The editor issue should be solved by performing the following:

XP Users
    Click the links below and download the two files, then install the files in the order they are listed here. When the installation of the last file is complete re-start the computer.

Microsoft .NET Framework Version 2.0 Redistributable Package
    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...displaylang=en

Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 SP1 (This is a cumulative bug fix for the file above)

(Please note, these files require Windows Service Pack 2 or above being installed on your computer to run).

Vista Users
    First download and install these two files and when installation is finished re-start the computer

Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5

Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1
    As for the poor response times, hopefully this will be improved, if not eradicated, with the release of the next patch as the game code is further optimised for faster/better performance.

To my knowledge, the freezing instances is not as much of an issue if you run the game in 'Windowed' mode.

Quote Originally Posted by philwood View Post
    The below instructions don't work so i'm just wondering if there has been a solution to this digital signature issue yet?

If not is there any other way that Vista users can download the latest patch without using steam (already tried with steam and it was a disaster).

Any help would be much appreciated.

Cheers

You receive an error when trying to install the Patch - digital signature issue (Vista)

Fix:
    1. Create a shortcut on the desktop to cmd.exe (if you don’t know how to see guide below)
    2. Select New
    4. In the location box type cmd /k Bcdedit.exe /set nointegritychecks ON 5. Select Next
    There are numerous links to download the patch independantly at http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=60961.

Quote Originally Posted by Megk View Post
    Hi.

I'm still getting error -703 after 2 days of trying. Ive gone onto the https://fm2009.sa01.softanchorinsight.com site which was reccomended but none of the instructions put up are coming up fo me. First of all it asks me to sign in with a username and password. If I sign in uner teh micro_demo it takes me to a totally different site which isnt to do with your instructions. Please help.
    Have you tried performing the instructions described at http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=65715?

Quote Originally Posted by ataryam View Post

i found it in the defualt one but when i save it on the d drive its not there. also the one i found does not open. when i click it it asks me what program i wanna use to open it with. it offers me steam so i click that but that just opens up steam application. what do i do tried saving it in another location many times never there!!!! im stumped!

btw im using XP
    Seeing as you're on XP, your saved games should be located at either:

C:\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2009\games

Why don't you try saving your games to your C:\ drive instead?

Alternatively, for simplicity's sake, maybe it would be a good idea to re-install FM 09 to your C:\ drive, if you're still having problems with this.

Quote Originally Posted by crazy2play View Post
    Hey guys, seems like ur doing a pretty good job in a fairly dire situation.

My problem comes while playing the game. I have a macbook that meets all the specifications required, however after a couple of minutes of play the game does some funky things. The game does not not properly respond when i click on anything. I cannot click on players to access their profiles or change transfer enquiries to loan enquiries..it wont even respond to clicking on the quit button.

Please help SI boffs!
    Have you installed the Mac v9.1.1 patch?

If not, http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=69146

Part-timer

Quote Originally Posted by ataryam View Post

btw im using XP
    When you go to save the game the save should activate the dialogue which allows you to navigate to where you want to save the game or when you load you can navigate to where the saved game has been put.

You don't load a saved game by clicking on it, you highlight it and click "open" inside the game.

Part-timer

Quote Originally Posted by St Jimmy View Post
    Dear SI,

Computer Freeze - Does this continue if you leave the game alone for a minute or two? Did you update to 9.1.0?

Editor not working - You may need to install the .net framework.

This is available here:

Download and install the software and give it another go.

Cheers.

Amateur

Hi again! Still have my "can't read database" problem. Maybe it's not an iteresting one for you people in SI, or maybe you just don't know what it is, but I CAN'T PLAY like a whole lot of people here. So I see you answering about nearly every problem and it's good for those people who are stuck. Could you please tell me what the **** is wrong with that thing ? I'm not the only one with this problem. So could you just tell me something even if it's that you don't know what it is...
    The worst thing is not to know what's going on. I mean is someone looking into this problem ? Or you don't give a damn ? Thx for answering.

Banned

you lot should be happy with si staffs help. no one has responded to any of my questions so final attempt before i decide not to buy football manager 2009

ANY UPDATES SI STAFF ON THE SIS GRAPHICS PROBLEMS?

ALSO WHEN I PUT PATCH FOR FM09 DEMO TO MAKE SURE IT WORKED OK IT GOES THRU SCREENS THEN COMES UP BLACK WITH L IN BOTTOM CORNER DOESNT RUN ANY FURTHER.

ALSO WANTED TO KNOW IF OR WHEN A FIX FOR SIS GRAPHICS CARD WOULD BE SORTED OUT!!!

Part-timer

Quote Originally Posted by gnageren View Post

The only thing that happened was that it timed out, giving me the following error;

Connection Interrupted
    The network link was interrupted while negotiating a connection. Please try again.

I tried with both IE and Firefox. Here is a summary of my dxdiag (i doubt it has anything to do with my hardware);
    I don't think it's a hardware issue either.

I've forwarded your issue onto Sega support to see if they have any ideas what might be causing your prolbem.

When I hear back I'll let you know.

Cheers.

Banned

Just wanted to add to my post number 2882

i cant download the patch due to digital signature issue.

Im running xp not vista so any help would be appreciated

Part-timer

Connection Interrupted

I've forwarded your issue onto Sega support to see if they have any ideas what might be causing your prolbem.

Cheers.

Edit: Sega got back to me quickly, I've sent you an email using your address from your login, let me know if you've gotten it okay.
    Edit 2: Got bounced back to me, have asked Sega themsevles to try.
    Last edited by Steve Cox; 27-11-2008 at 13:53.

Part-timer

Quote Originally Posted by hhhonlyfan View Post
    you lot should be happy with si staffs help. no one has responded to any of my questions so final attempt before i decide not to buy football manager 2009

ANY UPDATES SI STAFF ON THE SIS GRAPHICS PROBLEMS?

ALSO WHEN I PUT PATCH FOR FM09 DEMO TO MAKE SURE IT WORKED OK IT GOES THRU SCREENS THEN COMES UP BLACK WITH L IN BOTTOM CORNER DOESNT RUN ANY FURTHER.

ALSO WANTED TO KNOW IF OR WHEN A FIX FOR SIS GRAPHICS CARD WOULD BE SORTED OUT!!!
    SIS Graphics cards have been mentioned many times on this forum. The answer is still the same, we are trying to fix it and we are getting it checked in house and out house for the next patch.

Digital Signature:

Fix:
    2. Select New

Lurker

After downloading the graphic upgrade from the MIcrosoft site I can now launch the programme but when I do the SI Games logo jerks very slowly into view, the anti racism image appeasrs extremely faintly and then all i get is a black screen with a flickering image in the bottom right hand corner of the screen for about 10mins, then the programme closes.

Any ideas what this problem may be?

I'll keep trawling through the forums to see if you have answered this elsewhere.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by steve cox View Post
    sis graphics cards have been mentioned many times on this forum. The answer is still the same, we are trying to fix it and we are getting it checked in house and out house for the next patch.

Digital signature:

thanks for that steve.

I know you guys are working tirelessly on these problems. But just as generaliisation are we talking before or after xmas will this patch likely to be? Only reason i ask is cos my other half wants to buy it for me for xmas but id rather buy it myself if patch comes out beforehand.

Also with the drivers thingy

is it the same steps as im running windows xp?

Banned

I got the same problem hughsey i believe it would be because your graphics card cant handle football manager 2009.

If running a laptop it would be an sis graphics problem same as mine which si have and are working on for the fix to be sorted quickly

Amateur

Cheers.

Edit: Sega got back to me quickly, I've sent you an email using your address from your login, let me know if you've gotten it okay.
    Appreciate the help. I have a better e-mail that can be used if needed. I'm a bit hesitant of displaying it here on the forum as it would be my work mail. Is there another way I can give you the address? Did not see an option to send you a PM.

Regards,
    gnageren

Amateur

my game crashes when i choose preferences .. rest is all good... y so.. i hate the dollar..want things in pounds...can u help me plz ? will appreciate it...

Quote Originally Posted by Hughesey View Post
    After downloading the graphic upgrade from the MIcrosoft site I can now launch the programme but when I do the SI Games logo jerks very slowly into view, the anti racism image appeasrs extremely faintly and then all i get is a black screen with a flickering image in the bottom right hand corner of the screen for about 10mins, then the programme closes.

Any ideas what this problem may be?

I'll keep trawling through the forums to see if you have answered this elsewhere.
    Have you seen..

White & Black Screen Issues

There are three probable causes for you getting a white or black frozen screen upon starting the game.

The First reason could be that your Cache files have become corrupted and deleting them will fix the issue.

To do this follow either of these paths depending on your Operating System.

Windows XP:
    C:\Users\
    Vista:
    C:\Users\\App Data\Roaming

Once you can see inside those folders delete the Sports Interactive Folder.

If you can’t see those folders you will have to make “Hidden” files viewable.

For Vista:
    In a window, go to 'Organize'->'Folder and Search Options'->'View'-> and select 'Show hidden files and folders'.

For XP:
    Make sure you are able to see hidden folders:
    When in a window, go to 'Tools'->'Folder Options'->'View'-> and make sure 'Show hidden files and folders' is selected.

If this doesn’t solve your issue then please follow the steps for updating your Java / Graphics Card drivers from the “How too” section above. These are the most common reasons for the black/white screen issues.
    ..?

Part-timer

Appreciate the help. I have a better e-mail that can be used if needed. I'm a bit hesitant of displaying it here on the forum as it would be my work mail. Is there another way I can give you the address? Did not see an option to send you a PM.

Regards,
    gnageren
    feel free to PM me it.

The links are at the top of the page.

Amateur

Cheers.

feel free to PM me it.

The links are at the top of the page.
    Done! I'll keep an eye on my inbox.

Quote Originally Posted by MrT83 View Post
    my game crashes when i choose preferences .. rest is all good... y so.. i hate the dollar..want things in pounds...can u help me plz ? will appreciate it...
    Have you installed the v9.1 patch?

Part-Timer

Can anyone help me with this please???

http://community.sigames.com/showthr...49#post2166449

Amateur

Unhappy Re: Known issues and solutions - FAQ

Have you installed the v9.1 patch?
    yeh buddy i have... still problems... appreciate the prompt response

Quote Originally Posted by MrT83 View Post
    yeh buddy i have... still problems... appreciate the prompt response
    Does the game crash whenever you attempt to access the Preferences screen?

i.e. both via its button when you're on the Main Menu or from the Options menu during a saved game.
    Last edited by Bardi Golriz; 27-11-2008 at 15:45.

Part-Timer

I deleted my Cache, but still no joy, still got the grey screen...

Amateur

when i click to see a game played or when i go to play a game this message comes up "XML parsing error...not well-formed (invalid token) at line 1 of speed.xml

anyone can help me with this??

Closed Thread
Page 29 of 56 FirstFirst ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... LastLast