Closed Thread
Page 10 of 56 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast
Results 901 to 1,000 of 5540

Thread: Known issues and solutions - FAQ

Default Re: Known issues and solutions - FAQ

Quote Originally Posted by Richardav View Post
    can i play the game with no errors coming up?
    Did you try to run the game after installing it (but with the NonFatalError)? Other than the Games Explorer tasks error, the rest of the install seems to be fine, so the game should run fine as long as there are no other problems on your system.

I'm not sure why it fails when trying to set up the Games Explorer entry for FM2009 on your system - we have not seen this here.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by stereomad View Post
    exactly. thats not a dig at the tech guys on here who are doing the best. I said the exact same thing to my mate and his reply was "the big cheeses dont seem to care, they just think that they can resolve any problems by releasing updates or patches after the release, but what about those people who are not connected to the internet" and this is the case with my other mate.

he' connected on dial up, Direct X is currently taking me 10 hours to download via my wireless broadband therefore dial up would be incredible. I think a refund for those people who not go a miss
    they are doing a great job, but i cant help thinking that if it was done right in the first place then these poor tech guys wouldnt have to put up with the stuff ppl are throwing at them.

Amateur

hey team, i finally got my fm2009 up and running last nite but everytime i try to start a match, the game just freezes and crashes. i tried to change the display settings to windowed mode but it wont let me click it, any ideas???

Amateur

Any new on activation -10 error ?
    Ive tried lower & upper letters, and firewall & anti virus disabled.......still nothing looks like the game is going back.
    SI/SEGA you got until 4pm today or its going back to Morrisons Supermarket Store.

Amateur

Muzchap I have sent you 2 private messages explaining my problem and I haven't heard anything from you

Matt

Amateur

Talking Re: Known issues and solutions - FAQ

I HAVE GOT IT WORKING! WOOHOO!

I totally uninstalled, then installed it back on (not via the steam route!), and then i downloaded the 9.01 patch, and also a d3dref9.dll file into the fm09 foldr, and now it launches!

Can i just say a MASSIVE THANK YOU to NEIL!!! Thanks for your patience and several options.

Toucwood i wont have any problems actually playing the game itself now.

I really do think credit needs to go to all the SI team who are on these forums helping chumps like me fix the problem, i hope i speak for everyone when i say its much appreciated.

On final question, can i still add the game via steam and play online with friends or not (seeing as i installed it without steam?)

Liam

Amateur

I can't download the patch. It comes up with the message "Windows has found a problem with this file - Unknown publisher" when the patch finishes downloading.

Sorry, I must have asked this question 5 times around the forums by now, but got no answer!

Quote Originally Posted by Mani18 View Post
    Everytime I load up steam this message appears:

I have reinstalled steam countless times and still can't get the program running. Help please I hope to play Fm today !
    I've just done a google search on this issue.

This taken from the halflife2.net forum

"Originally Posted by berrs001
    I had this problem too. If you are using peerguardian check that it is not blocking any of the IP's that valve/steam uses. You can either allow each one individually or disable PG for a short period."

Amateur

Can someone please help me and stopping ignoring me cus im getting really annoyed now

Amateur

Hello to anyone at sega, SI or anyone who can help.

My hames installed fine, all the patches are in place, it opens quickly, runs smoothly and then as soon as i get to a match, when i click continue or proceed to match, the arrow changes to a football and thats the end of it. Nothing, even left it for 1 hour.

This seems to have been a bit of a common problem so hopefully theres a solution

Cheers

i know this is the 2nd time that i have posted this message but i don't want to be forgotten about

Thanks

Martin

Reserves

cannot run the game due to failed to set up graphics system?

Amateur

i'm in the error -10 boat i understand that im not the only one with problems, however it looks like i'm not alone with this. even if it's a simple reply telling us that you still don't have a solution

Sports Interactive Neil Dejyothin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KevinLFC View Post
    Please check the first page of this thread (Known Issues) and try the workaround posted there.

Quote Originally Posted by Martinplumb1983 View Post
    Hello to anyone at sega, SI or anyone who can help.

My hames installed fine, all the patches are in place, it opens quickly, runs smoothly and then as soon as i get to a match, when i click continue or proceed to match, the arrow changes to a football and thats the end of it. Nothing, even left it for 1 hour.

This seems to have been a bit of a common problem so hopefully theres a solution

Cheers

i know this is the 2nd time that i have posted this message but i don't want to be forgotten about

Thanks

Martin
    Hi Martin,

Can you try running the game in Windowed Mode to see if that helps?

Amateur

afternoon everyone, i tried for around 6 hours yesterday to just install FM2009 on my computer with no joy. looking forward to all these activation issues if i can get that far.

i'm on XP, have a dvd drive and all requirements to play this game. but when i put the disc in, the autoinstall doesnt kick in, and the disc doesnt even register.

anyone have any idea's how to tackle this and is there a way i could maybe just download the game using my keycode if the disc isn't going to work.

bought it from play.com if that helps

thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by villalad View Post
    Can someone please help me and stopping ignoring me cus im getting really annoyed now
    Did you try the activator script? You can find details of the download link and instructions on the first page of this thread.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Miles Jacobson View Post
    OK - I'm a bit confused here.

STEAM is on the disc, so I don't see why you would have to download it.

Is the DVD in your DVD drive, and can you see it there when you go to "my computer"?
    Sorry i didn't mean to say download steam. What i meant was that when it installs it during the installation process and then asks me to enter my product code, that is as far as i can get.

Yes the DVD is in my DVD drive and i can see it in my computer.

Amateur

Hi.Wondering if anyone knows how to fix this error message "the game is currently unavailable, please try again later". I have tried to delete the client registry but nothing happens. I also have a problem where an error message occurs saying the game is already running, which also happened on the o8 version.

Quote Originally Posted by Scunny Brett View Post
    removed link to screenshot

pm sent with info
    Ok, if Unlocker shows no locks then I'm a bit confused. The other thing I can think is if the exe is not there (but the screenshot appears to show that it is; and also the patch tool would give a different error if the exe is not present). So the next thing I can think of is if the permissions are correct.
    • Is the account you are running the patch installer from a computer administrator?
    • Does the patch installer find the FM2009 installation automatically (all you should have to do is click 'Update')?
    • Does the patch installer update some/most files and then show this error towards the end?
    • Can you check the permissions on fm.exe (right click fm.exe, click Properties, click Security, check that 'Administrators' has 'Full control' plus 'Modify', 'Read & Execute', 'Read' and 'Write')?
    • Check that the user is part of the computer administrators group on the computer? (Control Panel -> Administrative Tools -> Computer Management -> System Tools -> Local Users and Groups -> Users -> <your username> -> Right click and choose Properties -> check "Member Of" tab)

Reserves

Quote Originally Posted by wolvesfansam View Post
    I can't download the patch. It comes up with the message "Windows has found a problem with this file - Unknown publisher" when the patch finishes downloading.

Sorry, I must have asked this question 5 times around the forums by now, but got no answer!
    I had that problem. Ignore it, go to where you saved it and update it.

Default Re: Known issues and solutions

[quote=Danielzkurupt;2052775]
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Duffy View Post
    Please post here even if you've posted in another thread and we're yet to help you.[/QU

I have now activated this game by phone and still nothing, I have been playing champ/football manager now for years and never had any problems. Why has there been so much hasssle with this game, why the need to get it authourised. If soloution not sorted out soon this game is going back, I am sure you have had thousands returned already after reading comments online.

All I get when I open football manager 2009 is a picture of a football orniment, really starting to get annoyed now.
    Can you please let us know what graphics card you have in your machine, and the specs of the computer?

Amateur

I had this problem too. If you are using peerguardian check that it is not blocking any of the IP's that valve/steam uses. You can either allow each one individually or disable PG for a short period."
    what is peerguardian? how do i check if i have it? and how do i access it? cheers

Amateur

Vista users may try this:

1. Remove your DVD
    2. Start -> Configuration -> Hardware & Sounds -> Autoplay options
    -> Check the checkbox on the top
    -> Choose with "Software & Games" for the option: "Open folder and show files with Windows Explore"
    3. Save
    4. Insert your game
    5. Run setup (could take a while before it starts).
    so what should people who have xp do if there computer will not see the disc? (i do have a dvd drive so thats not the problem)

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Neil Dejyothin View Post
    Hi Martin,

Can you try running the game in Windowed Mode to see if that helps?
    Hey Neil,

thanks for coming back to me

for some reason it doesn't give me that option, its shadowed out in grey but i can choose about 20 different size's none of which make any difference

Amateur

How would I disable PG for a short while?

From the opening post in this thread.

ERROR: Cannot run game:Failed to set up graphics system

Fix:
    Please download the following update from the Microsoft Direct X SDK:
    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=5493F76A-6D37-478D-BA17-28B1CCA4865A&displaylang=en

You should also check that you are running the latest graphics driver, you can do this by visiting the computer manufacturer website, or by visiting the graphics card manufacturing website.

Amateur

Did you try the activator script? You can find details of the download link and instructions on the first page of this thread.
    Yes I did and still not working

Amateur

hey team, i finally got my fm2009 up and running last nite but everytime i try to start a match, the game just freezes and crashes. i tried to change the display settings to windowed mode but it wont let me click it, any ideas???

Quote Originally Posted by jp3ce View Post
    so what should people who have xp do if there computer will not see the disc? (i do have a dvd drive so thats not the problem)
    From Muzchaps post in the page previously

"Have you tried deleting upper and lower filters for the device.
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/314060/EN-US/ "

Amateur

I had that problem. Ignore it, go to where you saved it and update it.
    I don't know where I saved it. Do you know the default place where I would have saved it?

Reserves

I don't know where I saved it. Do you know the default place where I would have saved it?

I would not know where you saved it but I saved it in my documents and settings.

Quote Originally Posted by villalad View Post
    Yes I did and still not working
    If you go to http://help.sega.com/ you can raise an individual ticket, and someone will help guide you thorugh your problems.

You should be able to log in with the same details you use for this forum.

Amateur

Error -10 error -10 error -10 error -10 error -10 error -10 error -10 error -10 error -10 error -10 error -10 error -10 error -10 error -10 error -10 error -10 error -10 error -10 error -10 error -10 error -10

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by sbrennan View Post
    i'm in the error -10 boat i understand that im not the only one with problems, however it looks like i'm not alone with this. even if it's a simple reply telling us that you still don't have a solution
    Someone??!

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Boah View Post
    Ok, if Unlocker shows no locks then I'm a bit confused. The other thing I can think is if the exe is not there (but the screenshot appears to show that it is; and also the patch tool would give a different error if the exe is not present). So the next thing I can think of is if the permissions are correct.
    • Is the account you are running the patch installer from a computer administrator? Yes It Does
    • Does the patch installer find the FM2009 installation automatically (all you should have to do is click 'Update')? Yhup
    • Does the patch installer update some/most files and then show this error towards the end? Its Shows The error when it gets to updating fm2009.exe which is file 159 of 171
    • Can you check the permissions on fm.exe (right click fm.exe, click Properties, click Security, check that 'Administrators' has 'Full control' plus 'Modify', 'Read & Execute', 'Read' and 'Write')? When i RC the only tabs that come up are General, Version, Compatability and Summary
    • Check that the user is part of the computer administrators group on the computer? (Control Panel -> Administrative Tools -> Computer Management -> System Tools -> Local Users and Groups -> Users -> <your username> -> Right click and choose Properties -> check "Member Of" tab) Yes it was

Ive answered the questions above. the only thing i have noticed is when i try to run the dotnetfx.exe in the directx folder it says "SETUP CANNOT CONTINUE BECAUSE THE VERSION OF THE .NET FRAMEWORK IS INCOMPATIBLE WITH A PREVIOOUS INSTALLED ONE. FOR MORE INFO SEE HTP://SUPPORT.MICROSOFT.COM/SUPPORT/KB/ARTICLES/Q312/5/00.ASP"

would that have something to do with it and if so how do i fix it
    Last edited by Scunny Brett; 16-11-2008 at 13:10.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Mani18 View Post
    How would I disable PG for a short while?
    https://support.steampowered.com/kb_...hp?p_faqid=261
    not seen if it works but this might help

Amateur

I appear to be having game play problems. have got the game loaded, but when it comes to playing a game (ie 1st pre-season friendly, the game freezes and nothing happens) any 1 help?

Amateur

I would not know where you saved it but I saved it in my documents and settings.
    Well I clicked "run" not "save". Is this the problem?

Quote Originally Posted by pnalyd7 View Post
    Error -10 error -10 error -10 error -10 error -10 error -10 error -10 error -10 error -10 error -10 error -10 error -10 error -10 error -10 error -10 error -10 error -10 error -10 error -10 error -10 error -10
    From the Known Issues thread on the first page:

I’m receiving the Error [-10] what can I do?

Fix: The error 10 is related to not being able see the server correctly; this could be due to a firewall blockage or ‘proxy’ issue. We are investigating further, but do have a workaround – please can you call one of the Customer Services numbers below and an Operator will talk you through activation:

UK* - 0871 010 8002
    FR - 08 20 37 61 58
    All other number for support and their territories can be found here:
    http://www.sega.co.uk/support/

Amateur

why would, after installing it, the game not even launch via shortcut or locating file themselves? will direct x download do anything for this? the patch is installed

Quote Originally Posted by johno1 View Post
    Sorry i didn't mean to say download steam. What i meant was that when it installs it during the installation process and then asks me to enter my product code, that is as far as i can get.

Yes the DVD is in my DVD drive and i can see it in my computer.
    Does this help, from the post on the first page

"I’ve installed the game where are the files located?

Fix:C:\Program Files\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2009"

Quote Originally Posted by ROBBO79 View Post
    I appear to be having game play problems. have got the game loaded, but when it comes to playing a game (ie 1st pre-season friendly, the game freezes and nothing happens) any 1 help?
    Hi Robbo,

Can you try playing your game in Windowed Mode please to see if that helps?

Quote Originally Posted by Fatboykim View Post
    Someone??!

I’m receiving the Error [-10] what can I do?

Fix: The error 10 is related to not being able see the server correctly; this could be due to a firewall blockage or ‘proxy’ issue. We are investigating further, but do have a workaround – please can you call one of the Customer Services numbers below and an Operator will talk you through activation:

UK* - 0871 010 8002
    FR - 08 20 37 61 58
    All other number for support and their territories can be found here:
    http://www.sega.co.uk/support/

It could well be depending on your operating system. It's well worth downloading it to your desktop, or the directory where FM is, and then double clicking on it from there.

Have you tried playing with windowed mode turned on? This seems to fix the issue for many with below minimum spec graphics cards (I'm presuming you are in the same boat, so apologies in advance if you are not )

Amateur

hello admin guys, i have return it back to asda and bought it from game. now i need my softanchor product key

ps does this mean owt to you?
    Installation: Successful.

1588 Successes
    0 Warnings
    0 NonFatalErrors
    0 FatalErrors

Amateur

0871 010 8002 NUMBER ERROR This is a bloody JOKE ! You've had your chance its going back !!!!!

Amateur

i don't want to have to ring a number which will cost me even more money, i already paid enough for the game

Hey Neil,

thanks for coming back to me

for some reason it doesn't give me that option, its shadowed out in grey but i can choose about 20 different size's none of which make any difference
    Hmm okay. You can force the game into Windowed Mode using command line options.

If you have a shortcut on your desktop you can do the following:
    • Right-click on the FM shortcut.
    • Choose "Properties" from the pop-up menu.
    • In the "Target" field, add the --small_screen and --windowed command line option after "fm.exe", so it should look like this:
      "C:\Program Files\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2009\fm.exe" --small_screen --windowed
    • Press OK and then try to run the game as normal, using the shortcut.

If you don't have a shortcut you can make one and then perform the instructions on the shortcut you've made.
    • If you purchased and installed the game through Steam you should be able to find the fm.exe in the following directory:
      C:/Program Files/Steam/SteamApps/Common/Football Manager 2009/
    • If you purchased and installed the game from a boxed DVD copy you should be able to find the fm.exe in the following directory:
      C:/Program Files/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2009/

Amateur

Hello neil or miles

What do i do when it won't let me select windopwed as an option, is grey shadowed out????

By the sounds of it this will help me

Thanks

Martin

Quote Originally Posted by Blades75 View Post
    hello admin guys, i have return it back to asda and bought it from game. now i need my softanchor product key
    Your softanchor product key is on the back of the manual - please let us know how you get on with it!

Amateur

Hello neil or miles

What do i do when it won't let me select windopwed as an option, is grey shadowed out????

By the sounds of it this will help me

Thanks

Martin
    Sorry neil, i was typing whils you were replying.

I'll try that and let you know

cheers

Amateur

Muzchap,

I understand your last post about this. However i have spent 2 days messing with things, The broken disc is something that i think is a realistic error in my eyes, I cant see how so many people would have issues, And why would SI release a game now, with all these problesm. Surely the game has been tested.... bad lot of disc i think! i may pop to tesco and buy another 1, then take the old one back tommorrow. My origional was from game, chesterfield uk

Amateur

Does this help, from the post on the first page

"I’ve installed the game where are the files located?

Fix:C:\Program Files\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2009"
    Yes those files are there, do you want to see my installLog?

Amateur

Hi Robbo,

Can you try playing your game in Windowed Mode please to see if that helps?
    sorry, how do i do that?

Amateur

i have the same problem, i've just tried this and still have no joy getting my comp to register the disc.

any ideas?

cheers

Amateur

Has anyone else had this problem, basically the confirm button when attempting to offer an amount for a player or to offer a player to another club is not there so I cant sign anyone or offer players to another club? I've tried everything such as hovering over where it should be, ful/windowed mode, I've re-installed the patch a few times and it happens everytime not just once or twice!

Any ideas?

LINK

sorry, how do i do that?
    If you look a few posts upwards you should be able to find instructions I gave somebody else on how to do it.

Amateur

Your softanchor product key is on the back of the manual - please let us know how you get on with it!
    error 1003

Amateur

have just tryied this and again no luck, any more suggestions or away around this issue of not seeing the disc

i don't want to have to ring a number which will cost me even more money, i already paid enough for the game
    Quote Originally Posted by pnalyd7 View Post
    0871 010 8002 NUMBER ERROR This is a bloody JOKE ! You've had your chance its going back !!!!!
    If you don't want to call the number, or can't get through, the only suggestion I have is to go to http://help.sega.com/ you can raise an individual ticket, and someone will help you.

We can only offer the solutions that we are given for the -10 issue, as that is what we've been given by SoftAnchor, so we can't really help here any more than that

Amateur

i think the number is 0870 0108002, not 0871 ......
    Last edited by bassett1; 16-11-2008 at 13:22. Reason: wrong phone no

Amateur

when trying to watch the match it closes and says ' directsounderror -2004287480

i have the reccomended spec, the latest graphic drivers update, the sdk download which took hours. i have got everything but it just crashes.

i have also tried it in windowed mode and in 2d. please help.

Quote Originally Posted by DerekFMGlive View Post
    Has anyone else had this problem, basically the confirm button when attempting to offer an amount for a player or to offer a player to another club is not there so I cant sign anyone or offer players to another club? I've tried everything such as hovering over where it should be, ful/windowed mode, I've re-installed the patch a few times and it happens everytime not just once or twice!

Any ideas?

LINK
    That's quite unusual. It sounds like some files didn't get installed. You could try pressing 'Enter' to confirm, but more likely you need to reinstall the game to make sure the actual graphics for those buttons are present on your machine.

Amateur

[QUOTE=Miles Jacobson;2053313]It could well be depending on your operating system. It's well worth downloading it to your desktop, or the directory where FM is, and then double clicking on it from there.

This still doesn't help, as I'm still getting the "Windows has found a problem with this file -Unknown publisher" message.

Is it possible to get the patch elsewhere instead from RapidShare?

have just tryied this and again no luck, any more suggestions or away around this issue of not seeing the disc
    Can you tell me the model of your DVD drive? Have you tried to run any other DVD's in it today to test it? (a strange question, I know, but the DVD drive in my Dell laptop is very tempermental sometimes...)

Amateur

Amateur

Who should I e-mail right now to get my Keycode on the back of the manual confirmed?

Quote Originally Posted by jaygo1984 View Post
    You can force the game into Windowed Mode using command line options.

If you have a shortcut on your desktop you can do the following:
    • Right-click on the FM shortcut.
    • Choose "Properties" from the pop-up menu.
    • In the "Target" field, add the --small_screen and --windowed command line option after "fm.exe", so it should look like this:
      "C:\Program Files\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2009\fm.exe" --small_screen --windowed
    • Press OK and then try to run the game as normal, using the shortcut.

If you don't have a shortcut you can make one and then perform the instructions on the shortcut you've made.
    • If you purchased and installed the game through Steam you should be able to find the fm.exe in the following directory:
      C:/Program Files/Steam/SteamApps/Common/Football Manager 2009/
    • If you purchased and installed the game from a boxed DVD copy you should be able to find the fm.exe in the following directory:
      C:/Program Files/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2009/

[quote=wolvesfansam;2053450]
    Is it possible to get the patch elsewhere instead from RapidShare?
    Torrent download - http://torrent.sigames.com:7000/torrents/fm2009_910-pc.exe.torrent?226495BCD9AC9267D30E9FAB48A95F07341 65615

Download 1 - http://www.worthplaying.com/article.php?sid=57496
    (5 mirrors - with huge thanks to our friends at http://worthplaying.com!)

Download 2 - http://rapidshare.de/files/40902317/FM2009v9.1.0Patch.exe

Download 3 -
    http://www.lespacio.com/fm2009.php (with thanks to Jez @ Laspacio)

Download 4 - http://www.bdgamers.net/2008/11/14/f...d-patched.html
    (with thanks to Rajiv at bdgamers.net)

Amateur

Can you tell me the model of your DVD drive? Have you tried to run any other DVD's in it today to test it? (a strange question, I know, but the DVD drive in my Dell laptop is very tempermental sometimes...)
    sorry for hijacking, but i'm having this same problem,

the model Number is HL-DT-ST DVDRRW GSA_H21L

any ideas?

Amateur

I have done activation by phone it tells me game is unlocked then i try to run game and the keycode screen comes back up please help been waiting since friday

Reserves

Yes you should save it.

Amateur

Has the been a fix for this yet?

"We're sorry, but this installation of football manager 2009 certificate could not be activated for the following reason : The application was unable to connect to internet. Please check your connection for help please visit http://sigames.com"

Tried all the previous stuff just wonder if anything new has come up to solve this?

nearly 3 days with the game and no play

Thanks for the help though.

Amateur

when i go to the rapid share link there is no file to download just gives me a box in which to upload files...please help?

Amateur

Sorry neil, i may of over reacted, but i want you to understand why i'm at breaking point. I first tried activating my game through steam, but i kept getting the steam.dll error, after mant attempts i was getting no luck. So i tried to use uniloc method and things were going ok until i needed to register the game. i checked and i'm suffering with error 10. I know you sugested to ring 0871 010 8002 but i can't get hold of a landline and it would cost loads to ring on a mobile. I just want to play the game i bought, please please help!

Quote Originally Posted by chriswalker67 View Post
    sorry for hijacking, but i'm having this same problem,

the model Number is HL-DT-ST DVDRRW GSA_H21L

any ideas?
    Have you tried what I suggested in the post you started yesterday, which I replied to this morning?

If so, something else for you to try is updating your firmware - http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/s...roduct=3184140

Amateur

hello admin got the game working i think..but i cannot download the v9.1 patch from the sigame website. where eles can i get it from

Amateur

If you don't want to call the number, or can't get through, the only suggestion I have is to go to http://help.sega.com/ you can raise an individual ticket, and someone will help you.

We can only offer the solutions that we are given for the -10 issue, as that is what we've been given by SoftAnchor, so we can't really help here any more than that
    cheers thanks for the help

Sorry neil, i may of over reacted, but i want you to understand why i'm at breaking point. I first tried activating my game through steam, but i kept getting the steam.dll error, after mant attempts i was getting no luck. So i tried to use uniloc method and things were going ok until i needed to register the game. i checked and i'm suffering with error 10. I know you sugested to ring 0871 010 8002 but i can't get hold of a landline and it would cost loads to ring on a mobile. I just want to play the game i bought, please please help!
    It's okay. We're frustrated too.

You can go to http://help.sega.com/ where you can raise an individual ticket, and someone will help you.

Amateur

I am having the problem that many people are having whis is the "Failed To Setup Graphics System"
    I have tried downloading the DirectX Link which has been on this pages but it says i need packer tool???
    I really aint that computer savvy so can someone help please???

Quote Originally Posted by Damrock View Post

"We're sorry, but this installation of football manager 2009 certificate could not be activated for the following reason : The application was unable to connect to internet. Please check your connection for help please visit http://sigames.com"

Tried all the previous stuff just wonder if anything new has come up to solve this?

Did you try the activator script? Details can be found on the first page of this thread.

Amateur

i keep getting "football manager has stopped working properly" - a problem has caused the programme to stop working :\

Amateur

I posted the following complaint to Marc's E-Mail address about 10 ish this morning thso morning and I'm yet to get a reply either or here or via E-Mail can someone please please help me with my problem

Thanks in advance

I have been trying to play the game now for 3 straight days and still no joy so I look around these forumd for dome help and maybe a solution. I read with intrest your help page on page 1 as I too have been having problems with Internet connections. So I followed yopur step by step guide on page 1 on this topic but yet when I put my code into the activate box I get the following error :

Line : 22
    Char : 1
    Error : The system could not find the file specified
    Code : 80070002
    Source : ( null )

I'm wondering if anyone else has had this problem and if the lads at SI can help get me sorted out as after 3 very long and stressful days of trying to access and play the game I've virtually pulled out all my hair which isn't a good thing as I'm starting to look like my dad !!!!!!!!!

Amateur

[QUOTE=Miles Jacobson;2053480]
    Which mirror do I choose from the worthplaying website? It only lists USA, Australia, Germany and Holland. I'm from the UK!

Amateur

Thanks ever so much neil for your co operation, its worked a treat. yous have put alot of effort into getting everyone up and running, it is appreciated.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by max123455 View Post
    when trying to watch the match it closes and says ' directsounderror -2004287480

i have the reccomended spec, the latest graphic drivers update, the sdk download which took hours. i have got everything but it just crashes.

i have also tried it in windowed mode and in 2d. please help.
    please could you help neil or miles im desperate to play

Quote Originally Posted by TEL123 View Post
    I have done activation by phone it tells me game is unlocked then i try to run game and the keycode screen comes back up please help been waiting since friday
    Quote Originally Posted by Damrock View Post

If you've tried all the options on the first post on this thread, the please go to http://help.sega.com/ where you can raise an individual ticket, and someone will help guide you thorugh your problems.

Quote Originally Posted by robbie fowler 23 View Post
    when i go to the rapid share link there is no file to download just gives me a box in which to upload files...please help?
    Try one of the other downloads, a list of which I posted just a few minutes ago on this thread.

Amateur

Any further info on 821/819 errors yet?

Using steam, no certificate files found, etc

Product is activating through phone option but when i launch game it just comes back up asking for code like it hasn't been activated.

Have done this 3 times now and that voice on the phone really staring to irritate.

Please help

Quote Originally Posted by max123455 View Post
    please could you help neil or miles im desperate to play
    The simple workaround for now is to disable sounds from the Preferences screen or update your sound card drivers.

Amateur

Have you tried what I suggested in the post you started yesterday, which I replied to this morning?

If so, something else for you to try is updating your firmware - http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/s...roduct=3184140
    yeah i've tried that 3 times now, still no luck with it.

i'll try updating the firmware and hopefully that works,

cheers for the help btw, i can see you guys are busy.

Amateur

yeh just tryied a dvd and it all worked fine, dvd model is TSST corp CD/DVDW TS-H552U, if that is the information you need?

[quote=wolvesfansam;2053564]

Which mirror do I choose from the worthplaying website? It only lists USA, Australia, Germany and Holland. I'm from the UK!
    Holland

yeh just tryied a dvd and it all worked fine, dvd model is TSST corp CD/DVDW TS-H552U, if that is the information you need?
    OK - please try updating the firmware.

http://www.samsung.com/uk/support/do...ia_cd=10010100

Amateur

Could someone tell me who I should e-mail regarding confirmation of my key code please?

Quote Originally Posted by cm0215 View Post
    Any further info on 821/819 errors yet?

Using steam, no certificate files found, etc
    Product is activating through phone option but when i launch game it just comes back up asking for code like it hasn't been activated.
    Have done this 3 times now and that voice on the phone really staring to irritate.
    Please help
    If you've tried all the options on the first post on this thread, the please go to http://help.sega.com/ where you can raise an individual ticket, and someone will help guide you thorugh your problems.

Amateur

sorry, how do i do that?
    have tried sorting the windowed thing but it wudnt let me add anything, saying it was the wrong path

Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Liam View Post
    Could someone tell me who I should e-mail regarding confirmation of my key code please?
    You don't need to email anyone Liam - I'm not sure what you mean. What error message are you getting when you type in the code?

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by MELDER View Post
    i keep getting "football manager has stopped working properly" - a problem has caused the programme to stop working :\
    im gutted D:

Amateur

Hi neil,

Just ran that activate script which worked.

Went to open the game the softanchor online activation came up asking for me key.

Key went in press next and now it says " This unlock key is already active. To purchase an unlock key, Please visit : http://sigames.com."

Amateur

This application has failed to start because saAuditMD.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem

that is all im getting i need a DLL i think. Also there is no shortcut created on my desktop, I havent played the game yet.

Closed Thread
Page 10 of 56 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast