Trial Days

Whats this new trial days thingy thats meant to be new?

i cant seem to find where you see a trial day???

anyone???

i think you need to be a lower league side

you get a message asking if you want to attend a trial day, and your assistant will name a few players he thinks look good, which you can then decide to scout or not, and then attend the game :p.

and it'll give you a scout report for the players he mentioned

its pretty fun if your looking for young free players, only problem ive found is that its pretty hard to actually sign them, alot of teams go for the better players

Not quite sure how the trial day was supposed to work. I attended the England III v England IV trial day. I watched the match, and expected something after denoting the good / bad players etc. But I got nothing. No messages from the ass man, and 95% of the players in the game aren't even interested in joining my club. Whats was the point?

I'm real confused on how this was supposed to help my club. I expected to pick up 5-8 players from this trial day, but after the game, its like I didn't even go. I can't see the player stats 100% (Attrubte masked on some of them) and they don't fall onto a shortlist or anything. A completely pointless exercise.

Anybody else had any experiences with these Trial Days? Please share....

Not quite sure how the trial day was supposed to work. I attended the England III v England IV trial day. I watched the match, and expected something after denoting the good / bad players etc. But I got nothing. No messages from the ass man, and 95% of the players in the game aren't even interested in joining my club. Whats was the point?

I'm real confused on how this was supposed to help my club. I expected to pick up 5-8 players from this trial day, but after the game, its like I didn't even go. I can't see the player stats 100% (Attrubte masked on some of them) and they don't fall onto a shortlist or anything. A completely pointless exercise.

Anybody else had any experiences with these Trial Days? Please share....

Same as you. Liked the idea - its actually an extremely good one. I saved straight after mine and went to work. Upon loading up I clicked a couple of times and remembered about the game. Thought I'd scroll back through the news and having found the trials I then saw that all the squads has disappeared.

Probably a better idea for a league one team i think

Archived