Could this be done for FM2010?

Please, please SI I would like to see this for FM2010.

No 3d (takes too long to load and isn't very pleasing on the eye e.g. slightly injured player runs around on his back for the ball for about 10 !!!) I believe 2d is just fine with slight enhancements in every version. Leave the 3d to the sh&*ty Fifa Manager series.

No activation :thdn::thdn::thdn: (I know you have to protect your product but does the term "using a sledgehammer to crack a nut" mean something?)

Bring back the old data editor from FM2007 (it was so much easier and £2bn in the bank is very nice indeed thank you very much:D).

And last but not least, can you at SI persuade clubs, UEFA, FIFA and shirt sponsors to let you use their logos/kits etc. At the end of the day its free advertising for the sponsors and clubs (e.g. I never really took much notice of Inter Milan's kit before but decided to purchase their white away kit because I had seen it on FM which meant money in the bank for the sponsors and Inter).

Sorry mate but the 3d is getting better the more i see of it.

Yes it's no Fifa graphics but it was nevr going to be.

Do you know how much that would cost to get all that?

Probably alot of dough something E.A can get but not even pro evo can get all that is just would cost to much which would mean them spendin less money elsewhere on the game which i must say is their best effort to date.

And last but not least, can you at SI persuade clubs, UEFA, FIFA and shirt sponsors to let you use their logos/kits etc. At the end of the day its free advertising for the sponsors and clubs (e.g. I never really took much notice of Inter Milan's kit before but decided to purchase their white away kit because I had seen it on FM which meant money in the bank for the sponsors and Inter).

With things like the Premier League licenses, EA own the exclusive rights to the Premier League, which is why they don't appear in FM games, so that's unlikely to change for the foreseeable, I'm afraid.

1) I love the 3D. If SI don't include it in FM10 I'll consider sticking with 09. Why take a step back? Sure it can be improved, but it's still a great addition.

2) For the first time in living memory, I have 2 usable DVD drives rather than a DVD drive and a "football manager home" drive. The activation isn't perfect, for instance they should drop the numbers from the code, but it's better than disk in drive, isn't intrusive, etc. Give me one go entering a code over CD in drive every game any day. The only major changes I'd like is a) ability to tie it fully with a SEGA pass, so if disks are lost you can download, and b) the ability to play 6 months without the code being entered if you're caught without the manual. I know the softanchor guys do this with their whole demo to full game thing, and people have been hit with the demo stuff after properly installing it, so why not add it as an option from the off?

3) While I do agree we should have full control of the database if we want to (maybe a soft and hard edit mode?) We can still use .edt's to get around it. :p

4) Sure. However to afford to steal the licenses from EA, FM10 will now cost £89.99. Okay? ;)

Archived