Fm modifier 09...

Rfc.Ryan.Rfc

lol as soon i started the game i gave myself 24 million to spend and fixed barry fergusons injury then i bought timmy simmons and andre ooijer and im bidding for ivica olic jason roberts and mladen petric now im wishing i gave myself 50 million :p

Can you do this in real life please. Rovers fan here and I can't wait to see the back of Ooijer, he's a liability.

lol as soon i started the game i gave myself 24 million to spend and fixed barry fergusons injury then i bought timmy simmons and andre ooijer and im bidding for ivica olic jason roberts and mladen petric now im wishing i gave myself 50 million :p

Lol if you're cheating why didn't you just add those players to the team, I don't really believe bidding for them compensates cheating factor in yer head....

Lol if you're cheating why didn't you just add those players to the team, I don't really believe bidding for them compensates cheating factor in yer head....

What difference does it make? It is his game, and he can play it as he wants like the rest of us can.

By the way FMM is not out yet but a beta version of FMRTE is. You can find it in the editors hideaway.

• 4 weeks later...
so the modifier 09 will be out friday????

Most likely not for a while after Friday, since the patch will change the offset, and the location of the new offset will have to be determined.

So my best guess, from America, and having nothing to do with the development of this fine app, would be no sooner than New Year's. Also, given that Jpee is having Real Life Intrusions, I'm prepared to accept the possibility that FMM09 will never be released.

yep, even if fm modifier came out i'd still use fmrte!

FMM Modifier by JPEE has been one of the most reliable and brilliant save game editor tool for FM games.

It covers all bases, with ease usage and zero bugs. JPEE on behalf of the rest of the FM Fans, now that v.9.02 is out, could you please design a modifier which is compatible with this patch?

I have seen the Chinese version for the 1st patch, it would be really great if we can get an English version one for this latest patch.

Pls....

Archived