Please help! Not online, no phone!!

I've bought a copy of the game which i've always played on my desktop, which isn't connected to the internet and i currently dont have a phone so can't activate my SHOP BROUGHT GAME. I have access to the internet on my friends laptop which i've loaded the game onto and activated but has no where near the power to even start the game!! I'm getting extremely frustrated by all this, is there some sort of way round this problem?? i mean i've paid my money fair and square and because i'm in a situation SI obviously haven't considered i'm sc*ew*d! Maybe it does but i don't remember the box stating you needed an internet connection or phone to play the game,

yours hopefully,

Disgruntled Gibbon

right I've gone to the lengths of walking to someones house i vaguely know to borrow a phone got it back and got through to the activation thing, entered my 16 digit number and keyd the response number. This will change your 16 digit number, does it bol*oc*s! nothing changes an my response key will just end up 000000. I've tried this 3 times now, bearing in mind this is not a free number from a mobile and i borrowed the phone off someone i had a one night stand with a few years ago, this is quickly turning into a dreadfull day! its so bad its gone through depressing and ended up so ridiculous i can manage to laugh about it!!

You MUST authenticate by phone or internet, if you cant do any of them then you should not have bought the game.

With all due respect, in principal, and in fairness, that's a load of rubbish.

Having neither phone nor internet rules you out of playing FM?

Balls.

The game does need to be authenticated. If it really comes down to it, you can call the freephone number from a phone box without charge.

I know that, but homer said if you don't have a phone or the internet you shouldn't buy the game.

That would easily be a first (and a last) for a games developer, IMO.

Archived